42 FUCKING CELCIUS

>42 FUCKING CELCIUS
how am i supposed to work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>terrorist runes

inshallah brother

Just have your child bride cook something low calorie for dinnet. Then pray to Allah five times for sick gains.

Damn I didn't think London got that hot.

i'm german..

underrated

I bet OP can't even bench press lmao2goat

>London
You misspelled Malmö, kompis

No, you're not, mohammed. You may be IN germany but you are not german.

أنا أيضًا!

>a mouse born in a stable is a horse

Ummati qad laaha fajrun farqubin nashral mubiin
Dawlatul Islami qamaat bi dimaa-ish shaadiqiin
Ummati qad laaha fajrun farqubin nashral mubiin
Dawlatul Islami qamaat bi dimaa-ish shaadiqiin

Fucking pussy. I work out outside in the good old AZ. 118 this summer.

No you're a disease on a nation being destroyed by a woman. Go back to your refugee shanty town and wait until night when it cools off to exercise. I know your people's favorite exercise is raping white women which is a great full body work out.

Ausfag here, I've lifted in the Pilbara, out in the sun and the dirt (old site didn't have a building for the gym, a few of us just bought some bars and bumper plates and left them outside in an area marked out in the dirt).
Stop being a weak cunt.

>american edjucayshun

118 f is 48 c you fucking dipshit.

nt /pol/

thread memes aside this is one of the most retarded analogies i've ever read, might as well make a food analogy
Animals are distinctly different creatures but humans live inside arbitrarily drawn borders that changed overtime.

You're right, borders and countries really don't mean shit. Just because you were born inside some imaginary set of lines that doesn't change your blood. Being born inside of what is arbitrarily marked as Germany and having a piece of paper that says you're a citizen means literally nothing, you will still always be genetically different from the native German people.

Barcha barcha

Pretty good argument

>race being a valid classification
there's are virtually no difference between germans, austrians and belgians race wise

mnin enta?

But there is between germans and shitskins for example, just like OP.

this post is so retarded i don't even know where to begin

Hydrate well Hans, if you have an indoor gym I highly suggest that.

Never said there was

t. no argument

This is exactly what they are saying nationality means nothing, the actual genetics of native Germans is what he's talking about. You can never be German by race by immigrating to Germany.

do you know how much race-mixing happened throughout the time?

according to your logic 80% of germans will deported because they have slav/south european/scandinavian/eurasian blood which isn't ""authentic"" germanic

Second, your type of retarded mentality is what causes sectarian wars, every ethnic war happened because of ideas like these

Third, there is an extremely fat chance that you're ameritard LARPers who have nothing to do with Germany.

I bet you're not even OP

You are confusing ethnic mixing with racial mixing. There is nothing wrong with the mixture of native European populations and those belonging to a European subgroup (I-M170, R1a, R1b) can integrate into another subgroup without issue. Racial mixing is what is ridiculous. Those without European genetics trying to claim that they are European just because they were born inside some arbitrary line and they have some arbitrary piece of paper. Absurd.

Fick Dich sein. You're comparing two entirely different racial clusters (European and Arabic). Second I was just pointing out that what you said had nothing to do with what he said. Third your quote is from a goddamn Nazi ally and YOU want to blame me for an ethnic war? There is an exetremely fat chance you are a first or second generation immigrant and you should fuck off to since this has nothing to do with fitness.

>'native people'
>outside Africa

You're right, bro. Moving to the Congo makes me a pygmy.

So much pseudoscience here

According to your retarded logic again Northern indians, far northern africans, turks and far north middle easterners have european genetics because they're caucasian

I remember Klokov saying that he listens to this before his lifts

Az, ranked 48 out of 50 for education. I still knew how to convert from faranheit to celsius and vice versa. As opposed to you.

>not reading the thread
>jumping to conclusion
>being retarded

>You're comparing two entirely different racial clusters (European and Arabic)
First of all there's really no racial classification of "arabic". nor "european"
MENA people are just caucasians with more melanin, basically brown europeans

quality post

>belonging to a European subgroup (I-M170, R1a, R1b) can integrate into another subgroup without issue

r1a is a fucking mongol haplogroup
r1b exists strongly all over north africa, middle east, india and iran
and M170 is as middle eastern as it is european

holy fuck stop pulling shit out of your ass

Yes all Indo-European people are related to some degree. R1a and R1b for example extends to the regions you mentioned. They're like racial cousins to the European race. True Europeans however are slightly more specific (i.e. R1a-L664, R1b-U106, etc.)

You can refer to the map here if you're confused. Those halpogroups denote the native european populations, if your genetic profile does not contain any of them then you aren't of the European race.

>Yes all Indo-European people are related to some degree
And that means, according to your retarded logic they can "easily integrate" into europe

No they can't. They do not have native european genetics. They have genetics that are related to the native european haplogroups, but they're still not the same. It's like saying you can easily understand german just because you speak sanskrit. Yeah they're both indo-european languages, but in reality they're nowhere even close to mutually intelligible and belong to completely different language subfamilies i.e. West Germanic vs Indo-Aryan.

Alright you got me, I know absolutely nothing about genetics at all but you really should move to with this

So if you are german, why do you live in a fucking arabic shithole?

Please kill yourself, refrain from doing it around Germans.

You're contradicting yourself.

Literally says Tunis m8.

You're clearly not OP.

OP, just throw some cold water on yourself.

Humidity is low as fuck, should be comfy.

Wow can't believe Sweden gets this hot in the summer

How so? Europe and the Middle East both contain R1a/b haplogroups just like Europe and the Middle East both contain Indo-European languages. But the true native European haplogroups are much more specific just like native European languages are more specific than just "Indo-European". We have slavic, germanic, celtic, italic etc. each with subfamilies of their own. You wouldn't call Farsi a "European" language just because it's in the Indo-European language family, would you? And it's equally as ridiculous to call Iranians a "European" or "white" people just because they belong to the same broad haplogroup. The native European haplogroups are more specific subclasses of overarching groups.

>they may have the same haplogroups but they don't have the same haplogroups

There are groups within groups, dummy

>can't comprehend differences in specificity
>what are subclades
m8 if you're too dumb to understand what i'm saying then that's on you

>native european genetics
pseudoscience

there's four races, Caucasian, Mongoloid, negroid and australoid (aboriginals)
and there's also the different melanin levels which dictate your skin darkness

For example, europeans are caucasians with low melanin, ethiopians are caucasians with high melanin. south east asians are asians with high melanin and there's of course the mixes inbetween

all other classifications are pseudoscience
read a book

>be white
>live in Japan whole life
>whiteapiggu go home!
The borders might change, but the blood doesn't.

> do you know how much race-mixing happened throughout the time?
Nothing like on the scale of the last 50 years. Europeans have existed for at least 40,000 years with very little admixture. Are you aware that mass transportation is a relative new technology?

>there's four races
>none of them are European or Semitic
Sure, you think a Scot is the same an a Yemeni.

Döda dig själv

youtu.be/vB4vQrh1Ejg
Thread relevance.

As it stands, it's 112F here and I'm in the middle of a set, quit bitching fagboy

Oh sure, here I am talking about genetically observable traits like Y-DNA haplogroups but I guess that's total pseudoscience in the face of antiquated ass 18th century anthropological classifications like Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid and fucking skin pigmentation arguments (skin color has literally nothing to do with race).

Thank you for your contribution, learned scientist.

>Sure, you think a Scot is the same an a Yemeni.
Yes except one guy has low melanin levels and the other guy has high levels

Well you're wrong.

The scot has a straight nose and thin lips while the arab has a hooked nose and thick lips

tip top kek

not that user, but read a fucking book.

What book?