Modern males

I need some inspiration, can you fags post some modern males so I can have a lil laugh

> Numales approved as well

The fatter the better

more!

Oh boy. This one's worse.

I want to aak him "ALL of you is valuable? Even the body fat that is killing you?"

Good news is they'll be dead by 60

now someone post some cucks, british ones!!!

If you insist

oh my god that has to be fake, MORE, MOREEEE

>All three inches of me are valuable!

why is maximum condescension okay if you have a shitty english accent and a parrot face?
(i like English accents if they person is not a loudmouth but passive aggressive asshole)

next time i see him i'll fuck him up

WE REQUIRE MORE MODERN MALE FUEL
OUR APPETITE FOR THEIR SUFFERING HAS NOT BEEN QUENCED

Jesus. I'm 22 but I can say with honesty that he looks like a baby compared to me

do you like scouse accents bby

I hate them all. I don't care about politics (because politics are for women), if you aren't strong or working to become strong, you are a useless waste of space.

That's a nice trap.

I was at the area that this happened in the day it happened. You can see my fucking work from the video.

>politics are for women
bait

>politics are for women

Enjoy being a drone in the Feminist Fempire

fucking reddit

Commencing dump

I also live in libfag central so I have plenty of stories about these """"men"""" if anyone's interested.

>Twinks 4 Trump
Fuck.

>because politics are for women
this except the exact opposite

1/3

>he doesn't understand basic concepts

enough cringe for the day.

Should add "Has a nearly religious devotion to products made by Nintendo"

The top right panel on this one annoys the fuck out of me.

These people are irredeemable
Niggers could fuck his wife and rob his house but he'll actually embrace it

Gimme your best

lol thinking that hobbies are mutually exclusive to justify their shit physiques

I like the cuck hunt shirt desu

I pump myself full of exogenous estrogen and I still feel better and stronger as a person than these despicable show-boating doormats.

>Don't hate me because I'm fat
>hate him because he isn't

>i like English accents if they person is not a loudmouth but passive aggressive asshole
And I have strong feeling for you as well, my dear sniveling, vile, contemptible, fat-faced, bug-eyed, insufferable American twat.

Stories please. These are motivating me to be the exact opposite of what these filth represent

kek

>pic related

Unfortunately I can't say I have any great stories but I have some
>Lesbro and I go to heavy metal shows once every few months (I know its juvenile pls no bully)
>Leave her to go pit and stuff for a while
>Find her after the set, two scrawny looking guys talking to her
>Figured she made some friends, walk over, introduce myself, they say "well, have fun with the rest of the show" and slink away
>Lesbro tells me that they noticed she has a vagina and attempted to start a convo about feminism with her believing she'd be impressed
>In fact she thinks modern feminism is attention-getting bs and men like that are "beta wastes of testosterone" (her words not mine)
>Had trouble convincing them of this fact and getting them to fuck off until I came over

>respecting women
>not talking to any
>always being passive around them
>always sorry
I wonder what goes through their heads

did you tell your colleagues about the viral video?

It's not like you can have a good physique AND live a full life.

You and lesbro sound like good people. I also have a lesbian friend and she's similar, totally different from a typical Stacy, great to hang out with

Americans of /pol/*

>tfw fell in love with qt lesbian Division I athlete with a tiny athletic body, adorable short hair and the whitest smile you've ever seen

GET ME OFF THIS RIDE

Post /pol/s of the world

PLEASE GO RIGHT AHEAD!

>Be me, circa 2 years ago
>Meet qt into same shit as me (mostly nerd shit)
>Go on date, fuck
>Tells me she is in an open relationship
>Immediately (and correctly) guess that she is dating some fat sensitive nerd who couldn't get pussy if his life depended on it, and agreed to date her because she is the hottest he'll ever get
>Also (correctly) guess that she is a feminist nutjob who has no sense of self-awareness because betamales tell her how right she is about everything
>Either way, free sex
>Guy eventually gets the balls to tell her he isn't cool with her fucking other people
>Also tries to find me through FB and stuff (I only have fake accounts, plus wtf was he gonna do he's a fat 5'6 WoW playing nerd)
>They break up, and I constantly see guys on FB telling her how right and brave she is when she posts nonsense (including an article about how men should be equally responsible for breast feeding, among other things.)

>Fast forward 1.5 years
>Has stopped posting bullshit
>Hit it off at a party
>Seems to be less delusional, decide to go on a date to feel it out. Not mentioning any bullshit, maybe she grew out of it.
>Straight up tell her that wherever this goes, I'm not doing an open relationship
>Date 3, ask what she is looking for
>"Well, I recently discovered I'm polyamourous, which means-"
>Stop her, tell her I'm not interested, ask if she has anything else she wants to talk about, no, "well, see you around," walk out.
>tfw she got really upset when I didn't hear her out
>tfw she has a nice but really clingy dude who identifies as a girl who stays glued to her hip at all times
>tfw "men" still constantly blow smoke up her ass whenever she posts shit

>this is actually a girl by the way, Dutch model

I thought he was really cute. Yes homo.

Then I got reverse trapped

I'd still fuck it even if it was a man, I'm okay with that.

No reacharound though, that's gay.

where could this fatty possibly hide

This has to be satire

>rich evans

Shit, I forgot about the best one. Unfortunately its not male specific, but at least 50% of participants were white males.

>Be me, circa 3 months ago
>At nerd party with bro and lesbro
>They are talking about Gencon (some board game convention)
>Apparently their will be some sort of LGBTQ night were only LGBTQ people are allowed
>They keep talking, learn this extends to straight women and PoC (I should note that there are literally no PoC at this party)
>Bro's girlfriend is bisexual and has completely drank the koolaid (if he's on this thread sorry man but you know its true) and mentions how she is upset because she wouldn't be able to bring bro
>Somebody brings up disabled people, and then they start a debate about whether or not white disabled men should be allowed in
>Meanwhile lesbro and bro and I play a board game making jokes (they don't notice)
>"I don't think we should play Risk, I'm pretty sure its actually rape if I invade one of your countries lesbro"
>Bro/I to lesbro "you better deal, I think it might be considered oppression if we were to take over the game"
>Fat tumblrhaired girl overhears and calls us tools, unaware of the irony
>We laugh and play

I should also note that I have never seen any of these people date or even associate with non-white people.

I unironically think these glasses can look good and be a good fashion statement. I wonder what people from Veeky Forums would say about them. I can imagine a stylist using them in someone's outfit/look.

Dont you fucking drag my waifu vsauce into this you sack of shit

This is depressing, he is prime "big guy" material. Why do numales never realise their potential?

fuck this spazz and his stupid squinty face

Why do you hang out with these people?

Final, and I'm out of stories. I'm also unsure if this is a guy, but idgaf.

Remember faggots, whether you lean left or right, for the love of christ think and act for yourself. We are all gonna make it.

This guy is not fake. His name is Felix Engelhardt, google him. He tried to fuck with some local right wing students but failed miserably.

I was expecting more Bruce Jenner.

This just goes to show that once things leak off Veeky Forums, they become automatically shit. Once Reddit and "normies" get a hold of it, it's time to move on.

Lesbro plays DnD and knew a person there, so she had an invite. Bro was going because his gf is friends with them. They asked me to come along to make things more problematic.

Plus my city leans FAR left, so pretty much anything I go to will be filled with SJWs and shit. You get used to it, though I'm probably gonna move soon desu, as someday I dream of being able to say "faggot" openly again, and maybe dating someone who doesn't unironically believe in the patriarchy.

Where do you live now? Fort Worth is a great town, but Californians keep moving here and ruining it.

yes they are funny
Don't cry john, you still have a famous tv show.
Perhaps I should have added loudmouthed but passive aggressive asshole making social commentary annoys me.
Blackadder is funny, and i guess they made jokes about historical social commentary about how shit it was. Perhaps the problem just lies with John Oliver

Chicago

Actually lesbro, a dude I know from HS, and I were considering moving in a year or two, and Texas is on our list so I'll look into it.

if i become strong and handsome maybe i will get to be a sex drone

someone self conscious about his body being judged gets a bunch of tattoos? lol

If you want to avoid the crazies, stay out of Austin, North Dallas, and Houston. Austin is just a Texan Portland, North Dallas is a caliphate, and Houston isn't Texas. If anyone says it's so great that Texas had the first transgender mayor, tell them that xey was 5je runner up because the guy they originally elected died.

Fuck you, North Dallas is the bomb

Shut up, clock boy. North Dallas is full of snobs and Muhammads. Fort Worth is better.

Fort Worth is a shithole and you know it, Plano is where it's at

San Antonio is based as fuck
>when you aren't fat you look lean to 80% of the population
>when you are fit you look jacked to 99.9% of the population
>breakfast tacos and beer everywhere
>losers don't know where the cool spots are so they go to Austin
>cheap as fuck living cost

It's the best city in Texas.

>No reacharound though, that's gay.
do you get prostate orgasms? how do you cum?

Plano is overrated. Here in beautiful Fort Worth we have the best zoo, the best theater, the best parks

I agree, I've only been down there once but it was really nice

I see what you're doing in this thread, /pol/ and /leftypol/

>cocks not glocks
My uni hands out gun safes in the dorms now

Why do Americans wear shoes indoors?

I am tired of this