Ok guys, going to a Crossfit session tomorrow

Ok guys, going to a Crossfit session tomorrow.

Level with me, is this shit a meme or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXT1m2EDIu1/?hl=en&taken-by=marcusfilly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on if the coach if good or shit
Personally I set my training up like this guy, instagram.com/p/BXT1m2EDIu1/?hl=en&taken-by=marcusfilly

You will look and feel dumb, but it's excersize. Just try not to let the tire bounce the sledgehammer back into your face.

This gentleman appears to shave his armpits.

crossfit is GOAT

Lifting is like building a house.

Cross fit is like being good a putting a bunch of nails in the wall.

The goals are vague, they put no emphasis on form, speed is key instead of doing proper lifts, just a bunch of shit.

the following are bad ideas:
>teaching untrained people to do oly style workouts
>pushing untrained people to the brink of injury
>encouraging people to continue a set despite bad form
people see "crossfit games" on tv, causing it to attract idiots who have never set foot in a gym. the main issue with it is potential for injury, and the way people "celebrate" injuries because you pushed yourself so hard. also, becoming a crossfit instructor is very easy.

Its a little different everywhere you go. When I went it was just weightlifting followed by circuit training and there wasn't any silly pull-ups or ridiculous movements

It's kind of weird to start a thread about your upcoming sex change tomorrow, at least on Veeky Forums.

This applies both to mtf and ftm, as that is what crossfit does.

Nah crossfit is apparently dope I'm about to start. A guy I used to see in the gym started it and I stopped seeing him around. Next time we talked he told me he only lifts once or twice a week now and otherwise does all crossfit and he is looking like a fucking monster so it must be doing something.

do you need to be told what to like? try it out and judge for yourself miserable failure

specific adaptations to imposed demands

What specific adaptations to what imposed demands do you expect from doing random unstructured shit taught to you by someone who did a 2 day course? A WOD is just exercise, not training and basically pays no attention to what we know about sports training from the last 50 years. You have to do something consistently and repeatedly over a period of weeks, with structured progression in order to elicit an adaptive response. I.e. if you want to look like an athlete, you should probably train like one and have some structure. The successful crossfit "athletes" at the games will not just be doing whatever WOD is on the website, and will actually train more similarly to real athletes and employ some sort of periodization and progressive overloading in their training. Of course if you've never done anything before, you'll get some gains, but literally anything works if you're completely untrained.

it depends

don't do high rep Olympic lifts or retarded stability type workouts and it's decent conditioning

Here is the Level truth, OP. Crossfit is good for one thing and one thing only: giving chicks hot bods. It is the only reliable way to convince a bitch to do something like real exercise and give her a hot bod.

other than that it's very expensive calisthenics with a high probability of injury

>those snatches
nope

You got some stats to back up that bullshit?

Welcome to Snap City!
>Population - OP

In his defense it was a 3RM, check his other videos his oly lifts are pretty clean desu

Yeah user, fuck you for coming on a fitness board and talking about fitness instead of what a fuckin' foreveralone loser you are.

www.google.com/search?q=crossfit+chicks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved

keeps ortho surgeons in biz

good god that is a lawsuit waiting to happen

Those are the worst snatches I have ever seen

is dat sum lordosis? dude's got the pelvic tilt and the ass shelf of a Bantu tribeswoman. also, he keeps lifting like that he is gonna die someday

read

>those coon tunes in the background

However this is true, CrossFitters have lordosis for the vast majority. Probably due to the high volume of pulls and cleans/snatches. If i didn't do fuckloads of ab work I'd be just like that as well.

did she forget her plates. where are her plates

It's a healthy hobby, dont do anything you are not comfortable with.

Be careful with all their stupid jumping on shit exercises.