Segwit2x what do

Wtf am I supposed to do during this segwit2x fork? Hold Bitcoin then sell right after the fork? Or put money into fiat? Does anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5c4ghCj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold BTC sell before the fork to your favorite alts, i suggest REQ, ARK, ZEN and LTC

Hold Bitcoin Cash Holy crap how many times do people have to say it, just buy Bitcoin Cash.

nothing will happen user. it's all meaningless fud that's already priced in.

/btcpol/

This. The flippening is real. SegShit chains will become worthless.

>plz buy my bags

this

Seriously. Either BTC and B2X die right away after fork or they lock into a war of attrition for weeks/months. Meanwhile bch is there, stable, fast, giving much better mining rewards and 10x potential.

>plz buy my bags

What bags? It was literally airdropped and the value keeps rising. You would have to try really hard to become bch bagholder.

BCH

hold alts is the best way to survive this war. strong ones will be the winner post fork, ETH, XMR, DASH, VTC.

thank me later

>doesnt mention WAVES

This is why you faggots cant be trusted

Nice to see a lot of Veeky Forums is waking up to BCH already.

My plan is to switch to fiat immediately after the fork and wait and see what happens.

I might throw some BTC into an alt also, but the majority will be in fiat until the dust settles.

Play the right alts. You will make it with the right info. discord.gg/5c4ghCj

>Selling before the snapshot
Why would you do this?

Barry knows s2X will replace Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin will remain the Digital Gold Store Of Value. S2X will become itts liquidity sidekick. this info has leaked. It is why Barry is Dumping Bitcoin Cash, and why S2X Futures are $1,500.

Even fucking core devs know that BCH will pump so fucking hard

cash out before the fork and buy in on the dip

Silver is worth way less than gold because it take way less resources to produce. Bitcoin Cash will always be worth less than 8% of Bitcoin for the same reason.

Is anyone interested in ltc during the fork

This. This is what I don't get. Why is people moving before the snapshot.

It has been said B2X has no replay protection but that can be easily circumvented and you still get your free coins.

Tweeter was trying to signal his inside knowledge of Prince al Alaweeds bitcoin Cash "Open Letter" "Flippening" ""BCH is the Real Bitcoin" scam to cash in on his Bitcoin shorts. All weedy has been arrested, and his entire 20 BILLION in assets seized. Its over Faggots. The 10,000 accounts he leased at amazon to pose as miners are getting shutdown as well. You got dumped on by two of hi henchmen, Redditors / Youtubers Teeka and Tone. Eat your bags for dinner, fuckers, and stop trying to foist them on biz.

Do not trade on pajeet / chink scam exchanges. coinbase / Bittrex = Replay protection.