Running

Today I ran five kilometers in 33 minutes, how much did you run today Veeky Forums?

4.2 miles 35min

Pretty mediocre pace but I'm working toward endurance not speed

>he ran five kilometers in 33 minutes
>I walked five kilometers in 41 minutes

are you shrot leged manlet?

Fuck youre slow OP, are you a tubby person?

Sounds like more of a walk

I ran a 5k with friends just to see what the fuss was and finished in under 28mins, and i never run.

I used to be better but I started just not running which is the biggest mistake in my life.
Im 5'8" 82 kg

There was a time when Veeky Forums wasnt this mean.

Shit lungs/motivation maybe? Anyways keep at it.

You are garunteed not to make it if you see anything short of torture as "mean".

>Shit lungs
No, I wasn't even really out of breath, I don't smoke, it's just that I couldn't move my legs faster/harder.

i dont run i cycle for cardio, running destroys my knees they are already too fucked up

No there wasn't.

>Walking at 10+ km/h
sure my dude :^)

This () was not me btw, I don't care, I know Im in a bad shape

Oh shit I misread and though you said you walked a 5k in 28 min kek .

Were you running on pavement?

I need help with planning the preparation for the Cooper test. I have 12 minutes for at least 2,4km but I run roughly 15 minutes. How do I progress?

>tfw 5km in 22 minutes

ITT: Plebs who cant even do a sub 20 5k

I recently started running for cardio, but my knees just feel aboslutely destroyed. Any tips?

Run lighter, and on grass

I ran two days in a row for the first time in years. Now my shins already getting sore. Can only run every second day. Feels bad man.

I can't even run a full 5k yet. But I regularly run 2 miles in about 20 minutes. I hope none of you are using a treadmill, that shit is so easy that even I could do 5k in 20 minutes.

>5km in 33min
We had to be able to complete 7km in 30min in my a-levels for the "normal PE classes" topkek