thought i was 6 ft tall for years

> thought i was 6 ft tall for years
> turns out i'm actually 180 cm (5f11)
> was a manlet the whole time

what's the fastest way to off myself ?

You should have known you were a manlet the whole fucking time. 6'2 is the cutoff short stuff

>tfw 177cm (almost 5'10)
>tfw everyone who claims to be 177cm is noticeably shorter than me (probably not lying either since europeans aren't autistic about height)
>tfw everyone who says they're 182cm (6'0) is same height as me, or so it seems at least
>tfw uncle measured in at 6'7 when he was in the army and measures 6'4 now for some reason
>tfw realize that height is a meme, especially when using feet & inches
>tfw take out ruler and see that 5cm is the difference between 5'10 and 6'0
>FIVE CENTIMETERS
>it's literally fucking nothing
how did you realize that height is a meme?

>thought i was 6'5'' for years
>actually 6'2.8''

feels good desu.
felt like a lanky freak before.
now im godtier height

Where do you live, user? Literally no one gives a fuck if you're 5'11 or 6' in Europe because no one uses that shit. 6' only matters because it's a nice, even number, and the same goes for the metric equivalent of 180.

Height is only 50% meme, but the imperial system of measurement is 100%.

OP this literally happened to me to day

to be specific i'm 5'11.5 but if i say that i look even more autistic

c-can i just pretend to be 6'

Pretending to be 6ft when you're 5f11.5 is like saying that you're a female and having sex with someone without disclosing that you were a male before that, it's immoral

tfw 6'1.5

tfw 6'3 and feel bad everytime i see someone taller
time to go bearmode and intimidate lanklets ;_;

I am the same height as you but I tell people I'm 5'10". It makes manlets really insecure because guys who are 5'8" will claim to be 5'10" but you can tell them that is certainly not true because you are positive that you are 5'10" and they are clearly much shorter than you. It also works against guys who are 5'10" but claim to be 6'.

What?
I pretty sure the presence of a penis give away the gender

>tfw was 192cm two years ago
>go to the doctor because i need to for my new job
>check heigh, 193cm
>mfw

>tfw 182cm (5'11)
>1 cm away from the 6ft realm of aesthetic tallfags
so close but yet so far, I will off myself in the near future. I can't live with this.

5 11 is not manlet

Not in most countries like the manlet kingdom USA. I'm Dutch, people are tall as fuck here.

>Giving a fuck about literally a few centimeters of height

lmao

wow, it's almost like your height fluctuates during the day and depends on what kind of conditions your body is under and whether or not you stretched recently and also posture, not to mention the inaccuracy of any measurement

manlet detected

shoo manlet shoo

at least you're still 180cm. That's the gold standard in any Asian country.