CONFIDO IS GOING TO 6X GET IN NOW

$3690950 in volume on EtherDelta, only a $5mil market cap, and super undervalued ICO. WHAT ARE WAITING FOR BIZ, GET IN.

Number 2 in volume on EtherDelta.....CHECK!

New exchange announcement on Friday....CHECK!

5 million market cap......CHECK!

Only a moron would not see this will easily 3x in 24-36 hours.

confido is big ! they are going to be listen on a new exchange at the end of the week, everything about this coin spells MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THIS IS THE EASIEST MOON OF YOUR LIFE, GET IN NOW

First rule of Veeky Forums:

If you see a pump on Veeky Forums,
it's a dump and they're looking for bag holders.

it's like 2 dudes with 2 smart phones and 2 computers

What is the token distribution?

Nah Veeky Forums is usually great for spotting early pumps. Veeky Forums made me so much money on WTC, XLM, VTC.

It’s when you see 2 or 3 posts about it on the front page of reddit that you know the pump is over

300k Hardcap ICO
Circulating supply is ~9million

Still plenty of room to grow, exchange annoucement end of this week.

Buy the damn dip!

Buy high pol

Give it to me straight biz, how out of my league are large breasted nips?

This. Biz made me $$$ with Metaverse

Do you guys promise I can get dumped on from the 2 whales that are inflating the price? Can I become a giant bagholder of yet another shitcoin that will never go anywhere? Promise? Golly gee promise?

What is this from?

charlie in the tree, waiting for /biztard to buy in so they can dump this shit.

if any one get in to confido after 1 mill they deserve to loose money......confido developed 2 apis hardly 100 doller...in crypto u guys paying them few mill....if you wnt to fuck up y not fuck up with dovu which is also 7 mill....confido is absolute shit ...pajeet sceam....aftern one week ..you blame biz...retard fellows

Thanks for the advice Rakeesh

thanks pajeet....u fuck off.....uif u dont sell cnf now...u end up scam by pajeet

Yo wont get me to sell Pajeet. Gonna Hodl forever and get rich off the dividends.

Her name is Kaho Shibuya, I don't know the name of the video.

bought in, thanks op 10% already

This and EDO are both solid

This shit is already so overvalued. Disgusting.

When Bittrex?