How many sets of hamstrings do you before hitting the squats?

How many sets of hamstrings do you before hitting the squats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74QB-UQCm88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hamstrings before squatz

the correct answer is zero

> Do 2-3 warm-up sets for the hamstring curls, then 3 sets of 8 reps with a hard flex at the top.

leg extensions and hamstring curls are fucking retarded. don't do them.

I guess op is lowbar squatter and hes goodmorning all the weight up so he makes sure hes hamstring are ready for this

Why?

>goodmorning

Kanye just cued in!

You should be squatting first, because it's a lot worse to fail a squat rep than a hamstring curl rep. You do you, though, OP.

>pic
you can do that in prison
in the mean time, be productive

t. leglet

he fell for the machines are evil meme

increased stress and risk of fucking up your knee joints and creating lower body muscle imbalances, with ZERO benefits. the hypertrophy you get from isolating the hamstring or quad in these exercises is completely overshadowed by doing an actual compound lift. if you are going to warm up for squats, DO FUCKING SQUATS (i.e. lower weights).

All the people saying skip it. How do you get big strong hamstrings then?

squating and deadlifting, fuccboi

That's why this is how you do the leg extensions
youtube.com/watch?v=74QB-UQCm88

You go about 45 degrees, just don't go all the way down

Deadlifting 6 plate.

I only have 1 barbell at home, it's a hassle to use it for deadlifts. I use it for bench and squats

agreed everything but compound barbell exercises are evil no way to machine isolations without turning into a completely malformed human with destroyed joints

i didn't know ripptards visited fit in force

if you don't want to use a barbell then pick up some dumbells or a kettleball. you can also mimic compounds using cable setups

>hassle
>put bar on ground
>lift it

i use them all along with machines, that's the difference between me and zealots

Fuck squats. Machines all the way for legs, fuck yall

>I've been doing starting strength for 3 weeks, the post

Nice cardio routine.

the best way to warm up your legs for squatz is so squat down with 65% of your 1rm and hold it paused for 10 seconds

I sometimes do a few sets of GHRs or hypers before squats.

Leg curls are great for keeping your knees happy

hams before squats? Are you autistic?

T. Jeff Cavalier

Ahhh my daily lol from fit....