youtube.com/watch?v=u0wj38qTtFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, but you should aim for more than one minute

Thanks my dude

Put plate on butt when doing these.

You'll need more than that unless you're auschwitz mode

>two minute planks at 215lb bw

How long should I do it at 160lb?

As long as possible. When it starts to burn, ignore the pain and go on for as long as you possibly can.

Ok, thanks

till failure

It's also good to incorporate ab exercises that aren't static like planks.

I was always under the impression that static lifts did little for hypertrophy

You are actually right. Planks don't do much for hypertrophy.

When you can hold a normal plank for 2+ minutes, you should start doing a pseudo-planche plank instead.

>CrossfitJesus

Do hollow holds as well.

Turn off the tripfag faggot. You aren't in a cancerous general.

Muscle under tension for :45-1:00 does. So if you can go longer than a minute I'd add a plate

Once you get above 1 minute planks start doing variations of the plank. Look them up. They will give you nice abs if you're low bf

No.
Do L-sits, too.

Try doing a front lever.

planks are shit. never helped me at all and a waste of time imo. just do actual ab exercises like ab wheel, russian twists, hangin leg raises, dragon flags, etc.

>russian twists
God tier ab exercise. Do them while holding a barbell plate and they'll build up your obliques better than just about any other exercise. Do them to failure without any weights, and they'll be amazing for endurance too.

What the fuck?

That's because it's increasing and that's good.

Less americans => better world

>tfw gyaru goes to snap city because she had shit deadlift form
Didn't see that coming desu

20min master race

>those vagina bones
mai waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=9VsDP584zyQ

I've been running this lately.

is it legit or just a meme

I do those and dragon flags negatives.

How can I weight leg raises?

It's been great for me. For awhile, I ignored direct ab workouts after reading that all the big compounds were enough, to my detriment. After finally dialing in my routine and diet, it became painfully obvious that my abs were seriously underdeveloped in relation to the rest of my physique.

carry a dumbell between your feet. literally doing them right now

Similar to these guys, if you can hold a plank for over 2 minutes you seriously need a new routine as you'll get diminishing returns on doing the same bodyweight shit.

well getting "abs" is more complicated than that, but it'll strengthen the area, yeah

Thanks senpai

You really don't need much. 10 pounds or so to start off for something like knees to chest.

explain

"Getting abs" isn't simply a matter of training the area in the sense that if you're seeking to have them be visible you're going to want that flab over them to be gone. So you need to eat right, do cardio, etc.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Philadelphia#Homicides

Philly.com is hyperlocal, so if homicides spike in a short period of time - say a week, a month, or a quarter, they will address it in a headline and article. This memeshot is only "proof" for the slack-jawed inbred stock that got duped into voting America's token retard into office.

>No

Dipshit.

Setting filter now. I recommend the rest of you do the same.

Kek, still better than living in a murder infested Democratic majority shithole

what are the best abdominal exercises that arent the ab wheel

I've lived in Philly for 10 years and haven't even been mugged. I can walk anywhere I need to be, and there's no fatass white trash unless you go too far south or too far to the northeast. It's nice.

>murder rate went from 15.9 in 2014 to 17.9 in 2015
>then goes up to 18.1 in 2016
>"so if homicides spike in a short period of time - say a week, a month, or a quarter, they will address it in a headline and article. This memeshot is only "proof""

What am I missing here?

That democrats are retards.

>less Americans
Fewer. Fewer Americans. You're referring to a quantity.

I'm always a failure though

youtube.com/watch?v=u0wj38qTtFU

Thank you, stannis

Fuck I love this show so much. Almost overnight it seems like fit is referencing it everywhere.

Better off doing rkc planks if you're doing planks just for getting ripped abs

We can't filter you tho

It's called a plank and it gets recommended for core workouts all the time on Veeky Forums, so yeah it does work.

Is that the one where she sticks little needles into his dick?

You're trying way too hard at fitting in.
Also do dragon flags.

two minute plank is gold standard for all weights

Are planks really the most effective ab exercise? I realize getting abs is mostly eating right and burning fat, but out of all ab focused exercises what would you say is the one that yields best results?

I want to be like All Might

crippled?

She tattoos his dick with her name and then curses his dick with her hair so that he only orgasms when she allows it.

Hm, source?

I'll do hollow points on tour head, how about that?

Dragon flags are goat

They are the best beginner exercise because they give quick gains, don't require much previous strength and they strengthen the entire core, not just the abs.

Once you can hold it for a minute, just add additional exercises targeting abs, obliques and lower back more specifically.

Fewer niggers*

Once you can reach two minutes, make it more challenging: Try it with a live eel shoved up your asshole.

You good there?

Suzuka-sama's Servant by 774

Just thinking about All Might believing in Saitama makes my weeb testosterone shoot up tenfold.

>don't fall for the plank meme

Leg raises
Supermans

Done.

what happened to this? i dropped when he was betrayed by everyone

They fought against the dad of ken's love interest , it wasn't very good.

Why can't real girls look like anime girls?

is this guy on winstrol?

oh my god with these meme workouts.
Do not do these silly movements in your gym

we are unworthy

Thanks

this.

there is not enough iron to lifted to be worthy of such perfection

>mfw I was doing paused weighted ab wheel rollouts at 270
Get good you fucking pussy

We will get there at some point once technology advances enough

if you feel the burn, then you are doing it correctly and overtime you will see results.
ive been doing planks, push ups and situps everyday 2-3 sets for 4 months, youll start seriously seeing results in about two weeks but i do the upward facing dog yoga position for stretching after i do those.

I'd like to know this too. Philly user must've abandoned thread after he saw this...

>ab roll outs are hard
Is that supposed to impress me?

Do you think All Might would be able to enthuse Saitama?

Weebs are so gay

Imagine anime girls getting multi-cultured

Would rather filter you desu

>silly movements
are you stupid?

It'd be extremely painful.

You'd both do well to stop falling for the puppet show and look at who actually controls the politicians and media.

Not talking about jews.

As it stands, you're wasting your time and energy on a fake fight.

During leg raises Im ok if I only do the noob ones where i took my knees in but if I extend my legs in the air properly, when I raise my right leg I get a horrible pain in my lower back and down my thigh to my knee. Is this a trapped nerve and if so what can I do about it.

He is discussing a hypothetical without the proper context, it's a "what if"-scenario that we are supposed to substitute for the actual real world trends. This is a very common tactic because it is subconciously done, the people who use do not know that this what they are doing,

Flying V's?

>arching
>no protraction
>on toes instead of ankles

wat the fug

step up boiiii

>letting you lower back do the work on a ab exercise