Can this be arranged...

Can this be arranged? Scooby would do a good job at mitigated the shit posting on this board and keep it relevant to fitness.

all tripfags should be banned imho, you want order and moderation then there are plenty of other boards on the internet

nah Veeky Forums was more fun around 2010-13 ish when there was a fair amount of trip fags. It gives the board character and occasionally we will get someone like scooby that actually provides legitimate information and helps others which makes the board less of a waste of time to be browsing. Now it is literally nothing BUT a waste of time, Veeky Forums has obviously always had its shitposting because thats the grassroots of Veeky Forums but there was actually a time when this board had valuable info but everyone that helps gets shooed away by dyel incels that make it their goal to make this board a cancerous place to be, and the mods here do absolutely fuck all to prevent the irrelevant bullshit posted.

Veeky Forums is the only board I tolerate trips on because it is good to know who is giving you advice and who is qualified to do so

Things that should be done away with
>lookism threads
>height/penis size threads
>/pol/ garbage
>eceleb shit like that fat fuck from /v/
>/r9k/ garbage

GET RID OF GENERALS

General threads are absolute cancer

>put in charge of the board

no thanks
Veeky Forums is for closeted fags ONLY

why?

>eceleb shit
You're posting in a Scooby thread.

>I was banned.
What was he banned for, Veeky Forums?

Most people just stick to their prefered generals, there are no mixing of culture, memes, information etc.

I went into a general once and there were trips I'd never seen before, memes I'd never seen before, and it was like a different board

Veeky Forums should be a community, and was infinitely better before generals

Anyone who wants to be a mod is a faggot. Get fucked.

He actually gives advice and is qualified to talk about fitness. All the faggots /v/ worship simply fucking play video games, talk to a camera, and live their pathetic lives on stream.

I agree, generals are shit.

Jesus, I never noticed how shit tier zyzz's arms were until now

>He actually gives advice and is qualified to talk about fitness
I love how newfags think Scooby is some lifting messiah and we didn't all ridicule the fuck out of his retarded workouts originally.

For being a homosexual.

Fuck you I still miss /owg/

thats honestly a really good point. I agree

>I love how newfags think Scooby is some lifting messiah and we didn't all ridicule the fuck out of his retarded workouts originally.
>implying /fit ever knew fuck all about fitness

Scoobert if you are reading this, I miss you brah.

This

VOTE FOR GOOBY! I WANT HIM AS BOARD OWNER!

Same thing with Zyzz. He was banned for being a cancerous faggot who only came to Veeky Forums to either shill his videos or just shitpost.

You watch your mouth faggot.