Can we have a parkour free running general?

Can we have a parkour free running general?

It has made me love exercising again at 26 knowing that i can potentially kill myself with this. A great form of self destruction

you could kill yourself doing squats, just workout like a normal person damnit

Im bored of lifting

I want to do soemthing creative with my bodt and fitness

._.

lol gayyyy

Do gymnastics - at least that is more respectable.

Parkour just makes you look like acrobatic twat showing off in public.

I've got flat feet, which means I get feet cramps at pretty much random moments when I run.
Does this make running as an exercise redundant?

This, I was really into parkour when I was a teenager but I stopped when I realised how fucking cringy that shit is... its like you just want people to look at you and think you're so cool.

Sadly this is how it went for me as well. Plus injuries, of course. Many people who do parkour act like injuries are no big deal and just keep doing it until they physically can't anymore. It's worse than crossfit in that regard.

congrats you've entered the "insufferable faggot" stage of your fitness journey. The next level is instagram whore/shill

nobody cares about your cringey hobbies you fucking retard

-skate boarders
-bmx riders
-scooters
-segway riders
-parkourers
You are literally at the bottom of the douchbag meter

> just be NOOOORMAL! :(
> u shud stop bcuz its GAY! :(
> its not RESPECTABLE!!! :(

the amount of butthurt parkour generates is exactly how I know it's one of the best possible uses of my time.

>he's stuck in the edgy phase you're supposed to get over as a teenager

SAD.

No that's actually just you being butthurt and trying to cope with the fact that not even a bunch of autistic Veeky Forums virgins think you're cool let alone all the people laughing at you while you act like fucking retard in public.

the only one who seems butthurt is you

I have the same problem with roller skating. I love it but it makes me look like a faggot

>the amount of butthurt [public masturbation] generates is exactly how I know it's one of the best possible uses of my time.
yep your logic very sound. "IF IT'S PUBLICLY RIDICULED AND MADE FUN OF THEN I SHOULD BE DOING IT!" Parkour on out of here bitch boy.

This thread is insufferably full of complaining, negative assholes.

Do whatever you want and enjoy, if it helps your fitness goals then its a great idea.

Fuck all y'all ITT.

a friend of mine was free running from 17-18 till maybe 20 yo, badly fucked his knee and ankle, at the age of 24 he can hardly run
I am not saying dont do it, just care

>Fuck all y'all ITT.
Jesus what a butthurt twat. Making fun of faggots is a hobby I enjoy so by your logic I can do it and enjoy. So fuck off niggerfaggt.