Be me

>be me
>210 pounds
>can bench 2pl8
>can't do more than 5 chin-ups
>can barely do 2 pull-ups

Am I too heavy or just plain weak?

You fell for the above-200lbs meme

Your shoulder/back muscles are less developed than your chest muscles. Just do more back/shoulder exercises. It isn't complicated.

im 205 i can do 10 pull ups. Takes time to get strong m8 just work at it

>can't do more than 4 pull ups
>can do dips with 30 kg for 10

Just weak desu.
Am 200lbs and can do weighted pullups x10 with 45lbs.
Still your bench is stronger than the rest i suppose. How tall are you? You are probably carrying a lot of extra fat.

Don't feel bad, bro. I'm 215, can't bench 2plates, can only do 3x7 chin-ups, and only 3 pull-ups.

> unironically using greentext

Get out get out

210lbs and can do 18-20 pull-ups. I train with 270x5 mostly. Can do more than my bench which pisses me off.

WARNING! Over 200 lbs is getting close to fat fuck or roided meatball territory. Avoid if you can. Only exception is if you are over 6'5".

Fuck off skelly

>be me
>133 pounds
>can do 9 strict form pullups
>15 chin ups
>can't bench 115 for reps

You could be in my boat

Well fuck :(((((

here i actually only weigh 198lbs at 6'1 senpai, am i allowed to continue lifting??

What are your other lifts, OP?

>be me
>210 5'10'' King of Manlets
>probably like 30% bf
>strugle with 2pl8 RM
> 12 pull ups good form
> only 8 chin ups lol

Only 2pl8? Dude I benched 205 at 150 lbs in high school. Honestly though a dude challenged me to bench in that instance so test was raging.
Do pull ups every day, to failure, three times a day, and you'll improve quickly. Volume/Stamina is king.

6'2" 175

can do pullups like a champ. no leg kicks, controlled and slow. like a sexy man

True, unless you're just strong as fuck.

>probably like 30% bf
Why aren't you cutting? Disgusting.

>bodyweight pullups
>like a champ
Ok

208lbs @ 6'2" also 47 so fuck off. see what you look like at this age pussy

>Implying you couldn't cut a bit more because your a little older
Plz

Why are you getting so angry at somebody calling you fat on Veeky Forums as a 40+ y old man? fuck i need to leave this place

My booboo says she likes her cuddlebear.
Also being hungry makes me not pleasant to talk to.

>6ft 150lb.
>10 perfect form bw pull ups
>bench 105 for reps

lmaooooooooooo skelton life

in my defense i had an elbow injury and had to not bench for a couple weeks so that's why it's such UTTER shit

10 bodyweight pullups is shit and so is your bench.
Stop worrying about unbalanced lifts as a novice they will be more balanced after you have actually worked out for a bit.

Yeah working in one plane of motion fucks up your body. Weights are supplement, that's my stance.

Do body weight, focus on stamina (the FIRE) and strength in many angles and positions and your joints will definitely be much better for it. Plus, you can make progress in weight training safely and much more easily this way.

oh wow really i thought 10 bw pullups were good and i was sooooooo strong thats why i said lmaooooooooo

Sorry if i hurt your feelings senpai you will be a big boi one day

false

i literally cannot eat over three thousand calories per day or i spend the entire afternoon shitting out my brains

i will never make it

manlet

Just make high calorie shakes they barely even make you feel full and you can stuff 1000+ cals in 500ml.
Full fat millk, whey, natty peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, bananas.
Tastes pretty good and it helped me hit my calorie goals when i was skelly with barely any appetite.

Both. You weak fatass.
Keep going. Do cardio too. No it does not kill gains as long as youre not a super-marathoner. It helps gains.

Who the fuck made "cardio kills gains" a fucking meme. They are the sickest fucks

210 is fat as fuck unless you're tall

I hope you are a non American or extremely poor fag. It's very hard for me to stay under 2500, and I don't eat like a pig.

You're just not strong enough. I've done chin-ups with 110lbs and dips with 220 at a bw of 215lbs.

wft does your bench have to do with your pull-up?

Fucking retard

I'm 220 at 6'4 and I don't look fat at all

I make similar shakes. But I freeze the bananas and I add in plain greek yogurt.

You're benching 7% more than your body weight, thats not impressive at all

Weak. If you are over 200 pounds, 2 plates isn't that impressive, it's expected. You need to work on your back especially.

>47 fuckin years old
>acting like a grade school faggot

holy shit, act your age. unless you are actually a grade school faggot trolling everyone

you're fat and weak, yes. a barely above BW bench isn't impressive at all.

Pretty much on the same boat

>180 pounds
>bench 2plate for a few reps
>can barely do 2 or 3 pullups with 110 pounds on the belt

fuck this asymmetry

You're very likely intolerant to something you're eating to bulk.
Protip: If bulking, just eat ALL the time, keep almonds or any nuts you like nearby and go at it.

You need to train pullups in order to get good at pullups.

I cannot progress on chins/pulls. Literally hit the same exact amount each week. Also gaining lb+ a week. Am I getting stronger or wtf is going on

weak, but maybe too heavy depending on your height and body composition

I could do sets of 10 wide-grip pullups when I was 200lbs

do more pullups

You are either fat or have muscle imbalance and severe case of bad posture

>185
>2pl8 for 1
>30 pull ups/20 chin ups

im more of a deadlift and squat guy

>Be me
>180 lbs
>Bench 3pl8 Squat 4pl8 DL 4.5 pl8 OHP almost 2 pl8
>Can only do 6 chins and 2-3 pull-ups.
I think they're a numbers game because when I did them 2-3 times a week I was easily able to do 12-15 chins and 8-10 pulls for 3-4 sets.