/fat/ - ">tfw no one else creates these threads" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/artofmanliness/328-the-hype-and-truth-of-intermittent-fasting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have 700 kcal left for lunch and dinner lads. How do I maximize this for fullness?

no one FUCKING CARES STOP MAKING THIS /fat/ THREAD WITH RETARDED TITLES YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN.

I'm an (assistant) teacher. Some students just told me I was looking thinner.

I'm having a pretty good day, bros.

'no'

>tfw kids don't wanna fuck me
why bother with my life

thanks (((you)))

fuck you m8 I'm not a jew
how fuxkinf dare you

first for i wanna fucking die

That's not what kids are for.

second for I believe in you m8
you can make it

Hey /fat/ I feel like I'm fucking something up

I'm doing my cardio
I'm counting my calories
I'm drinking more water
But I feel fatter

I know I'm not gonna see instant results but I just started two weeks ago and I feel like my stomach is bloated or something, I just feel fatter

Is this normal? What am I fucking up

I didn't say I wanted to fuck them

>was at a family get-together today
>had a burger, a hot dog, a handful of chips, and a cookie

I'm still within my calorie limit, but I still feel guilty.

CONFESS FATTIES, CONFESS ALL YOUR CHEAT MEALS

How much are you cutting? Are you shitting well? Are you have a lot of salt? Too much sodium cause bloating and excess water weight.

I had a cheeky few spoons of dal makhani last night

Bless me /fat/her, for I have sinned.

had two slices of bread with nutella for breakfast, had two rows of chocolate after that, just had a bowl of oats with brown sugar

please forgive me lord, for i am a pathetic creature

I eat around 500-1000 under
Yes? It's kinda gooey
Myfitnesspal says I go over by about 1000

Hope all y'all muthafuckas make it!

I'm no expert but I think that sodium might be it
Cut it down for a week and see if it helps

Rate my progress /fat/?

Started at 265 lbs in April and have dropped to 220 lbs now at 6'5" tall. I have been eating about 2500 kcal a day (which is -700 kcal off my maintenance at my size) and running an ECA stack and it has been working wonders for me. The machine at my grocery store still says I am 17% body fat, so I am nowhere near my goal yet, but finally seeing mild definition in certain muscle groups is a plus. That being said I am full t-rex mode now and grills are still repulsed by me.

Also, I ate taco bell today. Please shame me.

Drink lots of water thrn sleep. Otherwise, wat /corn and peaa plus cow meat or chicken's. Count the caloriea. You're welcome

where did your weird mud-looking tattoo go?
You don't fool me, imposter.

He can't help it if mud roasties wanna touch his titties bro

Good shit bro this is great, if you aren't sucking your stomach in then your stomach is surprisingly fat for the shit you went into.
I'm 6'6" and 190 lbs, king of skinnyfats.
Had absolutely no muscle before losing weight, going to get down to 175 or so until I start lifting (extreme social anxiety, libraries are unironically too crowded for me so I will have to find a 24 hour gym and go there at like 3 am).

Solid progress for 4 months though bro, keep going.

Lol I was too ashamed to take selfies when I was a Fatass so I only had a beach pic with my lesbian friends
True I don't know why my stomach is still so fucked but I'm trying. I can list insane amounts of wrought now though, I'm up to 300 lb bench and 500 lb squat so I'm happy with the strength gains.

doc said I'd been undereating and overtraining, cause I had lost weight too quickly, and I felt tired all the time.

So I upped my calories. Still eating clean tho.

No I was saying that's a good stomach compared to what you had just months ago, there's a good amount of definition.
Just was saying a lot of fatties progress pics have them sucking their gut in, and if you aren't then good on you m8, body dis-morphia is a real thing and let me tell you that from a non-biased point of view (that wouldn't be afraid of calling your body shit) that you look far better than most of the population.
Be proud of what you built and keep going m8, being insecure about something that is better than most of the populace isn't healthy, just recognize it could be better and lift more.

Eh I have diagnosed BDD but it's mild enough I can stay sane unless something triggers it haha. So I know I have issues with that and that's part of what is making me be so Strict with my workout routine and diet. In the pic I am half-flexing my stomach though desu, no sucking in though that would be completely lying

>Be fat for as long as i can remember
>big calves big ham strings
>small quads
And i thought being fat for a long time gave me an advantage on squats

/fat/ I got a date tomrrow night that is 100% gonna end in sex. I haven't touched a women in years. I'm so fucking nervous. What do?

bby read the book squat every day, you'll see that most people, including doctors, are full of shit when it comes to over training.

Want to go the gym but I'm just so damn tired. Didn't get enough sleep last two nights but still went yesterday. Just can't find the energy ronogutn. What do I do.

Why are you asking /fat/ of all places you fag

believe in yourself, meng. and dont be afraid to ask her what you should do. if youre feeling self-conscious just remind yourself that *she* choose to do this with *you*, she wants do to this with you
believe in the heart of the cards, believe in the girl that believes in you

People in this thread often don't understand that it exists for weight loss support, and /adv/ exists for "how do I_______" support.

>work out arms in every way possible with my newly acquired dumbbell set
>try to do a goblet squat
>cant fucking hold it cuz arms are now noodles

Ive made a beginners mistake havent I? Taking a rest for a minute or two.

>drink a gallon of milk per day in the last 2 days
>still lost 0.2lbs when i weighed myself this morning
how

Because i'm /fat/, figure you'd guys would understand where I was coming from

>drink a gallon of milk per day in the last 2 days
The real question is

why

Hey i'm also /fat/, let me ask this general how to shave my balls am and how to speak chinese

>barely changing my diet at all, still drinking soda and eating fast food 2-3 times a day
>but occasional eat vegetables
>go to the gym ever other day doing weights and a bit of cardio

I'm not exactly doing anything 'healthy' but it's nice to be able to walk up stairs without getting winded. I can also almost convince myself of the delusion that I have some obvious muscle. It's pretty nice bros, though I still fear my future self.

>figure you'd guys would understand where I was coming from
I wish i could understand.
t. 24 khv.

Soon I won't be able to go the gym when its not as full because of highschool.

Should I just go on the stationary bike 30 min everyday? How much resistance is good at 220 ? I'll also be walking around 4 miles every day. When's the best time to go the gym from 345 onwards?

Cut out the soda and it will fucking change your life. Trust me, brah.

Im not fat but I have a question for fatties. How do you stay fat for so long? Like its disgusting, if I were fat I would be so motivated to change.

I'm drinking diet soda and still losing weight.

Anti-sodafags btfo

>How do you stay fat for so long?
The desire to eat become much more important than disgust for yourself.

you need a reason to work out. Sounds like you enjoy eating fast food.

Reasons are usually, girls, want to live longer, want to feel better etc. Im only here because of chronic back pain. You seem to have left out why you started working out on purpose.

You need to answer that question for yourself, if you even want to lose weight or not, seems like you're on the fence. I wish I could eat fast food all day like I used to, but my back hurts and I'm not dead yet unfortunately. I think it's simple though, fast food makes your life more enjoyable for the most part, even if you wont live as long. The flame that burns twice as bright lasts half as long etc.

you're going to make it weight wise, but not health wise you sucralose bitch

I'm on my third day of 16/8 IF and I can cope with the hunger and all but I'm tired as hell despite sleeping the same amount of hours as always
I sleep like a baby but I wake up tired and without morning wood
I also started craving coffee despite never really drinking it
I don't think it's because my glycose stores are depleted since I still eat carbs

I'm on ~700 kcal deficit and I've never had problems with that when I ate whenever I wanted

it's delicious

I pretty much just had milk and some eggs

And?

soon i will be half the man i was.

>soon i will be half the man i was.

kek. that was fast.

>I'm drinking more water
It's probably just this. Body weight can easily fluctuate daily by lbs just because of water retention/loss and since you're a fat fuck who has never worked out before you are storing more water than you sweat out.

Just keep at it and you'll adjust.

Why am I so tired?

A simple Google search shows low iron. Tiredness and coffee cravings.

But I'm eating the same things that I ate before IF
I only started getting tired since starting IF

Stop buying sweet sugary stuff you fat fuck

you first

I ate 9kg watermelon during the day yesterday...

fat fucks

So then stop IF.

What did you expect after your 3rd day? Do it for 14 days and then decide if IF is for you or not.
Im doing quite well on it atm.

Also:
soundcloud.com/artofmanliness/328-the-hype-and-truth-of-intermittent-fasting

I expected hunger and not tiredness
I don't understand how going from eating 3 times a day plus snacks to eating twice a day with the same amount of kcal would cause me to be tired

I've been puking and shitting my guts out the past two days and have only had water and a chocolate bar, so I'm going to get all my calories from a giant burrito and a bag of chips with queso today. forgive me father, but I'm starving and will still be in my calories for today.

It's my birthday, I'll be having some beers later today.

>eating twice a day with the same amount of kcal would cause me to be tired

wow dude, i eat one meal every 48 hours, and don't feel tired, maybe you have other health problems?

happy birthday nigga. hope you make it soon.

>lost three pounds the last week
>feelin proud of myself, but keeping my lifestyle changes quiet
>some dude at work tells everyone he lost six pounds the last week.
>everyone praising him
>mfw

calling fat people fat, in a thread devoted to fat people, is water off a ducks back
don't you think?
be creative for christ sake

>130kg 3 weeks ago
>Down to 126kg but fluctuates
I'm still pretty happy and will continue
Also how is yoghurt and muesli for breakfast lads? I have it everyday because I think it's good but not sure

not really sure where else to ask, but anyone know if endep (the med) actually contributes to weight gain?

>Living off praise, one is distraught when he doesn't recieve them

Im proud of you tho fanon

You are fucking retarded

tell me why you think that

thanks bro. we're all gonna make it

We all call each other fat fucks to lose extra weight, lurk more summerfag

Ah, me not knowing your in-jokes means my IQ is low.
Gotcha.
Well you keep your super secrets, they're obviously important to the whole weight loss thing.

Hey fatasses,

Let me tell you a little story. I'm 52 years old, 6'4" tall, weight between 195 and 205 all year 'round, bodyfat always between 10 and 15 percent. About 18 years ago I was well over 300 pounds, cartilege in my knees was fucked, and I hated life so much I wanted to die. I made a lot of mistakes along the way but I not only lost the weight, I changed my entire lifestyle so I'm permanently in control of my body composition and total weight now. I'm on a Masters bike racing team (going out in about half an hour for my morning training in fact) and have never been healthier and stronger in my entire life. I had no support mechanism like you guys do, figured it all out myself the hard way. If I can do it, (((You))) can do it, too. Don't give up.

>retardation means having low IQ
>Taking IQ seriously
pick related is you, do yourself a favor and stop posting

>ETERNAL CUT
>BINGE EAT LAST NIGHT
>SMASH THROUGH ALL MY PRS THIS MORNING EFFORTLESSLY
FFFFFFFFFFASLDKSLA;DKL;DKSA FOOD IS LIKE FUCKING STEROIDS
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE GAINS WHILE CUTTING? I AM SO FUCKING DEMOTIVATED TO CARRY ON CUTTING. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FELT THE SWEET LICK OF STRENGTH GAINS

HOW do you carry on cutting while so demoralized?

endure user, soon we will all indulge in the sweat sensation that is bulking

sweet*

You want to look good, no one fucking gives a fuck about your ability to bench 80 kg instead of 70. You want to get rid of those love handles, you also want to be able to wear a shirt without having your fat nipples visibles

>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE GAINS WHILE CUTTING?
You don't because PHYSICS.
Unless you invent a Borg Regeneration Alcove for yourself, you need food as building blocks and energy source to fuel gains.

>eating greek yogurt instead of kebab
I think i'm on the right path.

Good choice user. I'd suck your dick if I could.

>I'd suck your dick if I could.
Too bad mine is 5 x 5.5 small dicky but thanks for suggestion i guess.

but user...thats gay...

Can you suck mine?

How bad is binging kilos and kilos of watermelon for my body?

wtf son where you gettin all dem melons

>100 g of watermelon contains 8.3g sugar
not that good

Binging anything is bad for your body. According to MFP an watermelon is roughly 1350 cal with 300+carbs.

if you're only eating watermelon and lettuce you're going to survive this part of your life, if you also eat everything else, you need help asap