Since I've started browsing Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general, I think i've gotten farther from making it...

since I've started browsing Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general, I think i've gotten farther from making it. Maybe the only way to actually make it is to leave this autistic cesspool?
general feels thread :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lnu2Z0nrdxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no shit sherlock

It's really cynical and negative here. I find that I'm in a much better mood, and make better progress everywhere in life when I stay off of Veeky Forums almost entirely. Yet here I am

Gotcha bitch

god fucking damnit i didnt come here to feel

or maybe i did?

tfw my crush is last time at work today for her summer time work i and i didnt even spoke to her in any meaningfull way in 2months
tfw shes gonna find herself chad soon and i lost my chances again

friends are telling me i should go for desperate ask out attempt but im too beta for that shit

just

Leaving Veeky Forums forever is the last step of truly making it.

you're going to be a pussy regardless of what i say, but.... it is always better to shit your pants in front of everyone than to die of constipation

This board is actually worse than /r9k/. There's dozens of non-fitness related threads in the catalog all day every single day; when I clicked on this thread there were three manlet threads, some shit about nu-males, and something about ryan gosling on the front page alone.

There is absolutely nothing positive here for anyone; any advice you get on here can be found somewhere else. Veeky Forums at it's best is fun for banter, stupid stories and other inane shit (/sp/, or /trv/), but boards like this collapse in on themselves pretty quickly. The more you read the asinine garbage that's posted here the more you'll develop a toxic, putrid personality that will keep you from having real relationships and ever truly "making it".

just fuck my shit up

should i just ask for her number so i can contact her directly or what do

God damn dude. If that's real... pretty touching.

Whats her summertime work? You could say you'll be on vacation soon and visit or something. The trick is to not overthink it and just wing it. It's the trick with everything really.

We're all gonna make it brah

youtu.be/lnu2Z0nrdxE

I wish I was handsome Veeky Forums.

>/r/jesuschristreddit

apparently shes not gone for good yet, sitting right next to me as we speak during break

but time is near

Same.

I come back when I get tired of the perfection other people try to put off in real life. Shit is real here, but it is also toxic in its own way.

Leaving Veeky Forums is a requirement for making it.

Yes, 99% of the people here have no idea what they're talking about.
I'm here to talk about why Rinko is the hottest woman in anime and why I'd totally shoot hot jizz on her ass with her tight jeans on and all anyone can talk about is "diddlys" and "scoops"
Seriously what good is an anime board if nobody is talking about anime? Fuck you, /a/ I'm outta here

Or maybe you can stop blaming shit for why youre not making it and put in some fucking effort.

>Learn to forestry mate
Could have just rolled the tree with a long stick in between the ground, trunk and middle limbs.

thanks, this really boosted my morale

i was learning in forestry school

there was a student years ago that was trying to cut down pine tree, he didnt do that well enough and dropped the log on a robinia pseudoaccacia tree that was close

said "tree" bounced and crushed lower body of the student.

luckily there were others to help him out from beneath the tree and he was able to walk for a while.

But later on he was paralyzed from waist down.

different take on snapcity

I agree. Yet we are both still here.

If you summerfriends hated your time in Veeky Forums then please do yourselves and everyone else a favor and leave

>