Be skinnyfat

>be skinnyfat
>start lifting (at caloric deficit) one month ago
>not cutting body fat fast enough to really notice much of a difference
>not eating enough to make good strength gains (deadlift is "stalled" at 225)
Im so frustrated I feel like Im wasting my time

I wish I just started out auschwitz mode so I could fucking bulk I hate my life

>inb4 bulk
im 5'11 175lb, i cant afford to get any fatter

check'd

>these digits
am I gonna make it after all?

MOOT

Do you eat lots of protein? Eat like 200 grams a day.

I try to eat a lot but its hard to get more than ~140g a day

Should probably buy protein powder but Im broke with no job and feel bad asking my mom

>but Im broke with no job and feel bad asking my mom

I'm going to ignore this.

Yes, protein powder is good. Don't buy the soy shit though. Also, it is not hard to eat more than 140 a day if you eat the right stuff. Get some skinless chicken breasts and no fat greek yogurt.

nice get

140g is fine nigger. 1g/lb is a meme by the supplement jew.

If you read the fucking sticky you'd know you can either lose fat or build muscle at once time, you cannot do both unless you are
>New to lifting
>Morbidly obese
>On roids
You don't wanna be fat? Fucking cut then dumbass and don't worry about strength. Do a load of cardio to lose weight fast and then when you're auschwitz mode then you can bulk like you want to (and probably get fucking fat as shit again because you'll probably eat 5000 calories a day)

Sextuple....you wasted a sextuple to bitch about how you're a skinny fat weak bitch. Kys friendo

175 at 5'11 is not that heavy. Stop trying to lose weight and just lift - and eat. Make 200 lbs your goal while you're lifting heavy. You will have an easy time gaining strength then. Put your vainer aspirations of looking trim on hold for a while.

Then when you're 200+ and your deadlift is up a couple hundred pounds, cut, if you still care.

Same as you but it's been a year...

I was skinnyfat. I cut too much because I was retarded and now I'm weak as fuck, 6,4" 160 lbs can just barely do 25 lbs bench. So just cut but don't overdo it I guess kek

If you want to be strong, you need to gain about 100 lbs. Not even joking; 160 at 6'4 is crazy skeleton mode. Aim for 250+

This is the mistake everyone keeps making. People at my gym, friends, anons on Veeky Forums. You motherfuckers refuse to eat and wonder where your progress went.

cut harder.

Lift harder.

What a shitty r9k tier thread you autistic dyel faggot. Nice digits though

I'm eating as much as I can while working out. Before this I never ever worked out, and ate lots of sugary trash and lots of processed foods. Its bad now but it was a lot worse. I'm making progress

It's 1g for lean body mass pounds, not 1g per total weight. Lots of people don't understand the difference.

Not op but is that actually true?

How the fuck can you be skinnyfat?

Yeah
0.82gram/per pound bodyweight
Google Bayesian bodybuilding

Checked.

Those numbers!

Per pound of lean mass. Not bodyweight. Why does everyone forget this?

I'm skinny-fat, and I'll be going auschwitz mode for a while.

6'2" and 170 pounds now. Huge love handles, and lots of fat clogging my internal organs.

That abdominal fat is stubborn as fuck. Seems you gotta starve to finally rid yourself of it.

5'9 at 140lbs
I wish I was actually skinny and not just disgusting

What's your diet

Holy get batman

>that meme is wrong
>this meme is right

>6'2" and 170 pounds

>mfw I'm 5''5 and weight 160

Wait, how skinny are you?

>5'5