I fucking hate short, overcompensating men. id recommend stilt surgery

i fucking hate short, overcompensating men. id recommend stilt surgery

there always needs to be a bottom rung of society, if we removed that rung, we are then one rung closer to the bottom.

>6'4" size 13 shoes, big hands
>girls literally all believe in the height correlates with penis size meme
>penis is actually just average 6 inch

Feels good man.

I always wonder about people who post this thread. Veeky Forums is a board of self-improvement yet this cancerous height meme has been going on for years. Beta as fuck I bet it's some average height dude posting it for "lols" too

> t. Beta manlet

youre probably 5'5

I put some Dr Scholl's heel things in my new work boots because the heel cup was cutting into my ankle bones. The boots are much more comfortable, but I feel like a cheater.

Do you really think this is clever trolling? Same posts over and over for years. Pure autism. Sage

read these statistics carefully, manlet

>The first thing a girl says to a tall dude is "omg you're so tall"
>The first thing they say to you is "hey small fry stop skipping the line"

Is height a big thing in America or something? I'm genuinely curious.
Here in Europe nobody gives a fuck unless you really are short like 5'5 if you're a man.

It's a fucking short dude making these threads. He's been at it for ages.

You'll notice that these kinds of threads drop in frequency after a while and then, all of a sudden, you'll start seeing dozens of really vitriolic manlet threads a day for a week or so.

He just goes through these spells of self-hatred I guess.

These charts looks like they were written by an autist, this is sad

Feels good man? Feels good when you disappoint a girl with your dick size? lol

go away self hating manlet and accept your height

wow, 1.6m/5'2 is too short on a grill?
It's the perfect size to wear heels tho

lol i like to pick up short women and bounce them on my dick while standing

aand now Im hard not eben jocking

wew that must be fun
my bf is so Auschwitz-like skinny/weak that he can only take me missionary style. And whenever he lasts +5mns, he complains about abdominal cramps for days afterwards.

Still love him to death nonetheless

i never wished i was not 6'0 and not 6'1 before

>yfw the potential dating pool for men decreases above 6'

Lanklets BTFO

6'1-6'3 is the sweet spot
6'4 still doable if you actually workout and aren't a lanklet.
6'5 and above is just weird.

Sounds like you need a bull

TFW I'm 6'0 on the dot, "abnormally wide feet"
And starting to lift more.

It's always manlets making those threads, same with every other thing, dyels make threads about shitty dyels, ugly people make threads about face aesthetics. Truth is if you're tall you don't give a fuck about those things because why the fuck would you.

This post is spot on lol.

It's always a manlet making these self hating manlet threads.

Sounds like you need to get your bf to go to the gym. You can reward him by cooking more, and thus giving him an easier time gaining weight and muscle. You can do it femanon! I believe in you!

>go down to the store
>woman with son in front of me at the checkout
>son looks at me
>"Mommy, I want to be as tall as that guy!"
>woman looks at me and smiles
>"Maybe when you're older, your father is a big guy too"
>tfw even children mire me

I just called him and he basically laughed his ass off at the 'let's get fit' request.
He told me "I should get myself a life first", which sounds legit.

>mfw I'll never know what an orgasm feels like

>mfw I'll never know what an orgasm feels like
I can show you bby ;)

Where

You know what? I'm 6'4", and I used to spend a lot of time on here defending shorter guys because I know quite a few of them and some of them are pretty awesome dudes.

But I'm not going to defend them anymore. Why? Because if you MANLETS can't handle a little kidding from random anonymous faggots on a Japanese imageboard on the Internet, then you'll NEVER make it in the real world anyway. You short guys have got to toughen the fuck up, and that starts right here on Veeky Forums.
>Manlets; when will they learn?
You see that all the time. I'll TELL you what you're supposed to learn: You're supposed to learn to let all the manlet bullying roll off you like water off a duck's back. If you can do that here, then you can do it in real life, no problem. Your training starts here and now, manlets; get to it.

Welp, enjoy having a pathetic weak boyfriend, I guess.

I mean, if you truly aren't enjoying sex, that might become a problem in the long run. But you decide, how much effort are you willing to put in getting him in better shape? Is he even listening to you? Will you stay with him even if the sex is pretty shit and will never improve cause he's bony and weak and has no endurance? Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

Op do you honestly feel good about yourself posting these threads? I know we are on the Internet and nothing on the Internet has immediate consequences or any for that matter, but just knowing that this board brings in thousands of traffic a day and that ultimately you are surely garunteeing that some poor sole is going to see this and it will most likely ruin their day? I want you to seriously consider the implications of this, because even though you will never really know that persons suffering, you can safely assume that your post has probably made someone's day that much worse or at the very least made someone more insecure about something they have no control over.

OP , or anyone shit posting about male height, that is reading this please just self reflect for a moment and understand what it is within you that justifies making people's life's that much more sufferable out of spite. It truley says a lot about you as a person. It's not edgy, it's not funny, and it ruins this board as it doesn't pertain to fitness in the slightest. I hope all of you reading this will rethink it because somewhere out there someone read this and now truly hates themselves a little bit more.

>inb4 coping manlet

I'm 6'3

threads like these are just full of insecure faggots. Doesnt matter how tall any of you are you're never gonna make it with this attitude

You're objectively wrong on all points.
Manlets have to learn to stick up for themselves. Manlet trashing on Veeky Forums is a 'live fire' exercise for them. If they can't stand up to it here then they'll never make it in the real world anyway. Make the manlets stand on their own two feet.

It's true about the kissing and hugging part and looking like a pedophile as a girl with a short guy.

You get bashed to hell for telling a man that you're not into them because of the height since it's something they can't control and 'but I don't care that you're taller than me you shallow bitch!'.

I have an manlet orbiter with a handsome face, body and successful life. I'd marry him if it wasn't for his height because it's just a complete sexual turn off and I doubt he'd go for a platonic, cuckable relationship.

The people who make these threads are usually 5'4 or 5'5 and want 5'9-5'11 people to feel like they're on the same level. Its just another form of compensation

Well, I love him, so sex really is just a bonus in our relashionship I'd say.
A really 'meh' bonus
Thing is, he is the only sexual partner I've ever had, so I do feel like I'm missing a lot.
(did I tell you he doesn't go down on me? Cause he never goes down on me, even though the selfish bastard doesn't mind raping my mouth every now and then)

I'll try again user, not to get him fit (that seems impossible) but at least to make him eat more, better, and not once every 2 days, so he gains some flesh on his bones.

I'm 5'9 white guy and I've never felt insecure about my height, even after going here. It screams insecurity so I kinda laugh knowing the people saying it are having a harder time than me.

t.normie

its not just one dude, many participates. Just go to cbt thread, if some dude with great body is 5'7 he will get replies "yet youre still a manlet" "no matter how big youll get you will always be small"

This isn't under 6' territory, these guys are below 5'7. I'm not saying below 6' isn't a manlet. I'm 5'11 and would never consider myself even remotely tall or not a manlet. I'm just saying guys 5'8 and above don't do this shit.

What do you see in him that makes it worth having such a pathetic weakling for a boyfriend?

People say the same thing about my face desu

What exactly does this guy have/do that you like?
So far I'm only hearing negative traits
Pls put x next to each attribute he has
>Good listener
>8x6
>Confident
>Huge money

>average = 6'1
nice meme, im 5'11(closer to 6'0 tho) and taller than 99% of women and 90-95% of men

underrated

Yes, a manlet president hasn't been elected in something like a hundred years while manlet leaders are the norm in Europe.

>I'm 5'9 white guy and I've never felt insecure about my height,
the fact that you have to mention this means you are insecure about it

>5'7 manlet 192 lb shit brick house
>never thought about my height once
>never been told I am too short by women

I see these autistic fucking threads and wonder how fucking insecure you have to be to be worried about something like your height.

They will rarely ever tell you it's because of your height.

Kek forever alone faggot

Nah he has no money.
I guess he does listen to me, but doesn't pay as much attention as I wish he would
We both lack confidence.
Sometimes he can be very attentive (mostly whenever he feels insecure about my feelings towards him).

Dunno man, never really overthought our relationship. It's been two years and now it seems natural for me to be with him.
He was my first real boyfriend, and struggled for months to
>get out of the friendzone
>manage to kiss me
>somehow make all the Chads wanting to date or nail my virgin awkard ass irrelevant
>manage to convince me I was not 'too fucked up to be in a relationship'
>date me
>win me back after me breaking up over a drunk hoe kissing him at a party

So he did show his involvment

Was trying to copy this guy's approach so far I got
>Pick very insecure grill who has Chad's after her
>Be Skelly
>Never go down on her ever
>Kiss other grills
>Be insecure

Ok sounds a bit off, but what I've been doing doesn't work so worth a shot

I'm 5 foot 7 and I fucking hate it, just have to ignore it though, can't change it

There are up- and downsides on either side of the average height.

Lanklets for example canĀ“t:
>drive sportscars
>fit comfortably in planes
>fly high performance planes
>ride bikes well due to joint issues
>into 5W/kg territory

Lanklets will always:
>hit their head on low ceilings
>be uncomfortable in normal or even small cars
>be uncomfortable in normal siezed beds
>have a shorter live expectancy
>pay more for clothes

>mfw lanklets will never enjoy a LS-Miata

Lanklets will also pay more for food and supplements.

There's a difference between banter (countries/teams on /sp/ for example, which no one actually cares about and is all in good fun) and the complete crap that's posted on here endlessly day after day after day. Manlets vs. lanklets would actually be kind of an amusing rivalry if every thread wasn't filled with vitriol and incel horseshit. Not to mention you know there's a fair share of people who actually do think they're superior in some way because of their height. I mean this board would be pretty shit anyways but it wouldn't hurt to have threads that are at least somewhat related to fitness and not women/lookism

I'm 5'7 and I don't need your pity, lanklet cuck.
These threads are hilarious and they actually help me cope with being a manlet and build mental toughness. The weak should fear the strong.
I've never had my day ruined by these threads. I send the memes in them to my 5'9 friends and they get extremely pissed. It's great.
Stop virtue signaling and start lifting.

pretty basic falseflagging there bro

Missionary is like the hardest "standard" sex position though.

>go to report this thread
>realize I reported it like twelve fucking hours ago when it had zero posts
quality moderation tb h. maybe if we try hard enough we can be like /tv/ and just have the same four generals repeated ad nauseum with the rest of the catalog filled with cuckold shit

Do you have a stank vagina?
Regardless you can just attack him and sit on his face if he won't eat you out.

>5'3 and have to travel all the time for work
>mfw I see some tallfag twisted awkwardly with his knees smashed up against the seat in front of him
good thing my company doesn't pay for business class or I couldn't have this fleeting moment of superiority. really though how the fuck do you guys even deal with that shit? i had a 16 hour flight from newark to hong kong a couple years back and the dude in front of me legit had his knees up against his face for the whole flight

He didn't pick, he just fell in love :/

Well, that explains the cramps then. And the 2mn endurance.

I really don't think it's the issue, I take good care of my vayJ.
However, I don't really blame him for being reluctant to oral, nor did I ever force him into that shit, since I can't fathom the idea of eating pussy. That grosses me out beyond belief. (maybe coz I'm just straight, dunno).
I just find it hypocritical that he'd expect me to give him head whenever he wants to.

>5'9" bars look like a ute couple

cute*

Kek, I thought this was bullshit until I started looking up the last dozen presidents. Shortest seems to be Jimmy Carter at 5' 10".

>5'3
pls be in london

>5'8
Being 5'9 would literally increases my dating pool by 10%. Should I just wear 1 inch lifts?

What kind of retard designed this graph?

Episode fucking one of GoT guys. Episode one.

I'm 5'5". The manlet shit on here has never upset or bothered me. Maybe it's made me a bit more conscious of my height in comparison to others in a way I never before considered, but it has never particularly gotten under my skin.

I'm more so confused and slightly fascinated by this website's fixation on height. It isn't even just Veeky Forums, height obsession has permeated into Veeky Forums culture as a whole over the past few years, to a degree I've never before seen in real life.

Some people here have some serious hang-ups. I don't mind a bit of banter, especially when an image will label something ridiculous like 5'11" as "king of the manlets", but it feels like some guys here take it all way too seriously on both sides of the equation.

It's rooted in insecurity. Like all negativity on this site. my 5'4 mexican roomate who is outgoing fun and nice to be around has no trouble getting laid

its either some 5'10 dude looking for excuses or some self hating 5'5 guy from the lower 10% who tries to bring 80% of the male population down.
if youre actually tall youre used to being taller than almost everyone else and dont give a fuck about it because why would you

The mods of this board are almost non-existent and the rest is basement loathing incels (I mean, who the fuck would do something like this FOR FREE in his free time)
I've noticed that they let these threads go on for hours but as soon as it gets sensible replies they delete it.
Same with the chad-shit and other self-loating threads

>tfw these short subhuman trashcans make gains in double speed
>meanwhile I sit here at 6'3'' after 3 years and still look DYEL in cloths

I would trade in 1 or 2 inches for dem manlet gains desu senpai

lmao you're probably not trying hard enough

Get your test levels checked

how much do you eat? the thinnest people i know both live on fast-food without doing any sports (one is 6'3 other is 5'7)
metabolism is weird

The fuck does being skinny have to do with sex positions. I mean maybe the ones where he picks the girl up or something (which sounds unfathomable that a male couldn't pick up his gf)

Most girls probably very happy with 6.

>eyes on boob level
I know that perspective due to beeing 5`2,5"

Can confirm I'm 6'7" all forms of transportation are horrible

4E shoes?

Imagine if your GF didn't look at you anymore because you magically went from a 6'0 to 5'10.
Imagine if all your past loves didn't decide to give you a chance over a few Cm's.

Height is but one fucken part of you, and yet you all allow it to dictate your lives because of what some womenlet bitch said.
Manlets should be suicidal over being unable to meet the shallow needs of such women. Lanklets will actually justify this!

It's pretty ironic that a womanlet has the right to call you "too short sweety".

wtf we're twins, I'm 6'4, size 13, 6inch cock and giant hands

there is no way the female dating pool and male dating pool are the same size

Stop pouring soap and shampoo into your vagina. That's extremely unhealthy and makes the smell and bacteria worse. Don't even pour water into it. If you want it to smell good then eat healthy (low carbs, no high glycemic index carbs dumbfuck) and exercise.

Also it's your fault you can't orgasm you entitled loser. If you can't make yourself cum by rapidly rubbing your clit with your fingers how is this beta timidly tongue punching you going to do that trick.

this guy fucking gets it.
you little fucks brought this onto yourselves

>t. 6'3

im done manlet posting i s-swear

Whoever designed this "Graph" has no idea how graphs work.

Same, except I'm 6'5 and a skeletor

pretty sure the manlet janitor is on vacation or something. he usually deletes these threads in a matter of minutes.

I'm 180cm and it's not that I can't handle some banter but these posts are just straight off annoying and some anons literally come off as sociopaths. In the end it's not banter that bothers anyone but constant background noise that makes no sense

How is overcompensation different from compensation? If you're short, and so get swole so you'll have a rare desirable feature like tall people, is that too much compensation?

Manlets owning you in social situations I see.

5'10" doesn't seem that bad.

>I'm 5'5"

Stop reading there, lol stupid manlet