Had to choose between VTC and Confido

>had to choose between VTC and Confido
>chose VTC
>JUST'd hard on VTC right now
>Confido is up x50 or some shit
AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK DAMMITTTTTT

Doesn't matter. VTC 30usd by march.

chose some asic shitcoin on scamtrex site? LOLOLOL

Care to explain why all alts are going up EXCEPT VTC?

and XVG and BAY and RCN and LINK

It just had a major run, it's refueling - life is not exponential all the time. Jesus

But my economic losses man! Think about the losses!

Same here, was also whitelisted.
Didnt bother trying bec recent ICOs have failed too, and I thought the low mcap will have little to no bearing.

That's what you get for putting money in coins with no utility. They are all pump and dump coins, even btc. Closest to useful of these pow currency only shit coins is montero because money laundering and drug trade.

Its the low marketcap that attracted me to Confido. Most ICOs are greedy bastards and raise muh money for unrealistic goals and roadmaps. At least theirs was more realistic.

stupid kid

you were whitelisted and didn't get any CFD? you're the dumbest fucking person i've ever seen online

Why would you buy VTC anyway?

Remember a year from now you said this. I've already got 10x gains from this coin and I haven't even been holding that long. This shit saved my portfolio. Still crazy undervalued. You go ahead and stick with your zillion supply erc20 shitcoins though

She...has a penis.

There is pure retardation on Veeky Forums. Who would have guessed?

OP do you want another chance? Buy EDO, don't say I didn't warn you

Keep on shilling.
I know you want it to drop so you can buy for cheap.

>anchovy is bullying me into buying vert

And? I thought you guys were into that sorta thing here...

Hey do what you want, I just don't think ethereum is going to last much longer and all the shit tokens are gonna fall with it.

No need to tell me, the ragrets are killin me now.