It's a "feel rip and pop in forearm on the second rep but keep on lifting so I don't draw attention" episode

>it's a "feel rip and pop in forearm on the second rep but keep on lifting so I don't draw attention" episode

>it's a "achellis heel and heel is hurting but you only just started running and since you don't do cardio much you don't want to just instantly or people might think you're a douchebro" episode

>it's another dip belt buckle with 30kg snaps and locks on the tip of my dick but i calmly remove it and slowly walk to the toilet while smiling like nothing happened to find my underwear soaked in blood and nearly pass out from the severe pain sit there for 30 minutes then quickly go home episode

>it's a "pick up an abandoned barbel loaded with plates without realising that there's no clips and they all clatter on the floor, one by one" episode

>it's a dropped a plate on my foot but act like it's no big deal episode

>another "drop 50kg dumbbell on my chest and hear a dull cracking sound but play it cool and rep out another set" episode
Actually, that only happened once but whatever.

>it's a "forget to wipe massive sweat patch off of a bench and spot it from across the room and hope nobody realises it yours" episode

>collarbone painfully pops at work yesterday
>bone kinda looks like it's popping out a bit from where it meets my arm
>classic sign of AC joint injury but no pain really, just uncomfortable popping
>today's shoulder day
>nervous as fuck to see how I feel.jpg

>it's a "lean forward in the middle of cable rows and feel a pop and sudden pain in the lumbar spine but keep lifting cause gainz" episode

>it's another release cable pushdowns rope and it bounces and smacks me in the face in front of qt pt but i try to play cool episode

>It's a "you feel a sharp pain in your buttock while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail but you keep ego hiking another 100 miles and permanently injuring yourself"

at least I found out the mind is stronger than the body. small everyday problems don't really bother me anymore

>it's another "that fucking OHP bar just will not go up" episode
I swear they play this one every week

>it's a "you're working out with a friend, he tells you to go deeper during a squat and you feel your knee get fucked but you don't want to look like a pussy in front of him so you continue working out with horrifically short rests. Had to take off squats for a couple of months and walk awkwardly for a while, couldn't bend knee. Friend stopped going to the gym too just because" episode.
I fucking hate working out with people

>couldn't bend knee

>it's a "walk to weight room and see the squat rack is taken so do a loop around the room and act like you were just stretching your legs instead of asking to cycle in" episode

I hate this one

And the body is apparently a hell of a lot smarter than the mind lmao

>it's another "user eats 3 massive protein bars in a row" episode

worth/10. nothing phases me anymore. mentality is everything

>it's a "user is a weak tiny skeletor and he's so embarrased that he goes to the gym at 3am when there is no one else there" pilot episode
I just started watching this anime

I don't get that image. It's not particularly difficult. Is it meant to confuse retards that can't into maths?

50% chance that it's a gold ball

t. high school graduate

What permanent injury does your ass have ?

Bait or retarded?

>t i dont know the answer im just waiting for someone to say it
Thinking its 1/7?

probably retarded. I mean you already picked a gold ball so there's literally 50% chance it being the two gold balls or the gold ball with the silver ball

It's 50, bro.

ANSWER IS 50%, 1/2 or 0.5.

You can't say its not difficult without giving an answer. Most probability problems seem easy.

I fucking knew it was 50%

whew I'm not retarded

I did give an answer:
Probability is really easy.

Nope and here's why:

Imagine you take a box and pull out a silver ball. What is the probability the next ball will be gold? The answer is 3/13. So the probability for the previous problem would be 10/13 which is actually > 50%

Answer

That wasn't the question you fucking tard

You didn't read the instructions, did you?

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY YOU FAILED YOUR MATHS TEST
YOU WILL NEVER SUCKLE ON MY VERY SPECIAL BREAST
MY VERY SPECIAL BREAST IS FOR THE ELITE
SO YOU WILL NEVER SUCKLE UPON MY MAGIC TEAT

>it's a "pass out testing my max deadlift and break my nose on the barbell before lying unconscious on the ground, then reset my nose in the bathroom and repack my weights in front of everyone before heading to the E.R. acting as if my entire face isn't a swollen bloody mess" episode.

>it's an "outside and just finished running but there are qt runners coming in the opposite direction well its time to end my walk break" episode

>Not instantly stopping
>Not walking up to every gym goer you see
>Not screaming in their face "My achellis heel hurts mother fucked! You got a problem with that?"
>Not mean mugging them and bullying them all, til they all leave

You're never going to make it user.

>it's a elbows won't stop making a cracking sound but it doesnt hurt much but it's still anoying to hear them cracks at every reps episode
Will it ever stop? I can't stand it anymore

>it's a hit your head on the bar setting up for a squat and pretending nothing happened episode

>it's another "cute girl walks in the weight room half way through an exercise so you up the weight on your next set and skip the break you were taking and end up failing your set" episode

>People like you
JUST GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR

user i live in canada. the waiting list to see a doctor is 10 weeks by that time i will have lost all my gains

>it's a bench too low on my chest and it turns into a grinder and i put my lower back out episode

two episodes in one season too

>its another "i feel like everyone is staring at my body and judging me for wearing a hoodie because im skinny and insecure" episode

>it's a "shit my pants at the bottom of my squat but keep going while shit leaks from my shorts because if I work out in a home gym and I'll just clean up while resting between sets" episode

>it's another tfw no gf episode

The premise gets old after the first 3 seasons.