Golden one

Is he natty? Is this achievable ?

do pushups and swim

You're but a dog, and I'm your master

No he is not, and it's achievable with the right genetics, diet, training and roids.

No you will most likely never look like that no matter what you pin and what you lift

Post his face.

Yes. Yes, but only with extremely good genetics.

I bet the latest conflict with varg was staged. He just wanted to give the juicy one attention bc he's getting too old for this

Only if you're a juicy viking with god tier genetics and frame.

no, he's on fascism. This leads to bad facial and mental gains though.

Yes. All u gotta do is just pushups and chins ups. Make sure you take creatine too

Of course he isn't natty.
There is not a single example of a physique like his (remember he is an internet dwelling fag nobody) from pre-1950 when steroids became widespread. (not even the top tier physiques were like his)

So what's the best physique achievable then?

You should be able to show it btw

How many times must it be said? No he is not natty.

Not that guy, but Sandow is the best you could hope for as a natty, but with bigger pecs. They didn't really train chest back then.

It is with the right genetics , he is also fat as fuck juding by bodybuilding standarts of course. He has reached his peak and thats why he focuses more on matrial arts now. And he is open about roids anyway, said he will start roiding when he starts declining when his age advances

Dude I've been bigger and leaner than him. Not there currently because i fell out for a few years, but that aint no natty limit

And how much smaller is he?

He's much leaner and also without the chest

>the best you could hope for as a natty
Nutrition and training science have advanced a shittion lot , Sandow was a gifted manlet that barely had any idea what he was doing, also bodybuilding was a nieche back them so many genetic freaks remained undiscovered. Still this is an ideal and realistic natty goal , but it can definitely be surpassed.

>Dude I've been bigger and leaner than him.
But no pics, right?

>Nutrition and training science
Literally memes. Genetics and gear are the only thing that matter in bodybuilding.

At best Sandow could have added another 5-6lb of lean mass with "proper" nutrition and training.

>nutrition doesn't matter
PEDs and god-tier genetics won't matter if you're undernourished

Achievable as in looking exactly as he does? No, you can't mimic his insertions, height, and bone structure.
But you can absolutely become the best version of you. And who knows, maybe your body will look even better than his does?

The emperor protects.

Sandow abused coke as a pre workout supplement

You'll still look better than the average gym rat. Look at those africans abusing gear western countries send them to fight HIV and other muscle-wasting illnesses. They eat like shit, they don't know anything about sports science, and they train with crap equipment, but because the gear is so easy to find there they look jacked as fuck.

What are bbc genetics...

With perfect genetics? The one and only Steve Reeves.