Low test?

Is there a way to determine just by a man's look if he is low test?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/how-to-measure-testosterone-at-home/
anthropogeny.com/Evolution of Skin Color.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Study these faces
youtube.com/watch?v=EAL6ht_9Ehs

yes

Yes. He shitposts on cockatoo imageboards about test lewels of other people because his own crippling insecurities.

Being bald and having shitty vision is a good indication of low testosterone?

Pretty much.
Picard was an old commie sjw

>estosterone plays a role in several body functions, including hair production. Balding is a natural part of aging for many men. While there is an inherited component to balding, men with low T may experience a loss of body and facial hair, as well.

High T exacerbates hair loss in men, retard

No, high DHT does. Not the same thing.

yes.
High test means more muscle mass which means broader jaws and thicker necks

calm down cue ball

Honeslty? I think so, I'm a programmer so don't take my word for this but hear me out.

Look at pic related? Does he look low test?

In a recent stream I heard him say he is at 300 ng/dl a normal testosterone level for an adult male would be 600 ng/dl at a minimum.

He however thinks he's "normally" at 300ng/dl, I tried to tell it in the chat but he didn't see it I guess.

Read this thread to : boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/42267954

No, you're wrong, DHT sensitivity does, and that is related to 2 genes.

t. Took a 23andme test.

How much does it cost to test for your test levels?

Google.com

duckduckgo.com

>t. Took a 23andme test.

This is also a sign of low T.

abouuut...

It's safe to assume everyone on here has very low test

He's wrong, however there is a positive correlation with high free testosterone and high DHT levels. That's why very expressed secondary sexual characteristics are a good indicator of high testosterone in men (body hair, beard, bone structure etc)

anabolicmen.com/how-to-measure-testosterone-at-home/

I fap often, but I don't have actual quality strong full hard erections.

is that low t?

lmao did I hit a spot?

True to some deegre, however if you don't have the genes then high test won't affect you, however low test will.

Knowing how the modern male is I bet some low iq dude is lowering is testosterone at this very moment to try and stop hair loss, lmao just the thought off it makes me crackle.

Yep

t. had low T.

is varg low test? his facial features are not very masculine

He's a typical long-headed low-t scandi. This is what a high-t scandi looks like.

I'm honestly glad i don't look like these people and that my face is a solid 3/10

one of the indicators of high test is balding.

If someone has a quiff they're probably a bottom.

>one of the indicators of high test is balding.

You're wrong, update your info and change outlook.

>what is dihydrotesterone

Summers almost over kid, I hope you did all your homework.

Again, I told you you were wrong and to research.

DHT only derives bad results if you have a gene that makes your hair follicules sensitive to high quantities off DHT, if you do not have that gene then you're fine.

Idiot

most nerdics are low test

yes, hair and height are correlated with testosterone

short hairy people are high test, tall people with barely any body hair are lower test

Quiff detected.

go to Veeky Forums and sort your shit out man.

just look for nofap threads, its full of low test betas.

lmao you are so mad, a real man would say

"You're right, I'll do my research, thanks"

Learn some manners sweetie you're talking with a femanon dietician.

tree fiddy

That's not what the OP meant, mouthbreather.

> commie sjw
so was every other star trek federation captain

I wanna lick your pusy

Kek

i'm hairy as fuck and i have a hard-on 24/7

Of course he was. They exist in a post-resource scarcity society.

>tfw full Gimli mode

Feels okay

Further evidence that there is literally nothing manly about growing a full beard.

>stubble masterrace

all nords are born as men and gradually turn to women when the first somali places his seed.

My sweat get sstinky when I do the shoulders.

Am I adequate t?

>hm_gay_homo_nig.jpg

Am I high ?

Technically no, but you can almost always feel it.

Really high T men are broad-faced, cold and detached psychopaths so they definitely stand out.

Extremely legit, HBDcels BTFO once again

Thought I was low T cause I have anxiety and shit but I've got all the symptoms of high T and I'm building muscle pretty fast.

Also I'm shit with girls even tho being good looking

good googly moogly I thought I had a masculine facial structure

Is rare pubic hair = low t?

I have low density patchy weird pubes

Sorry to made you see this.

But is such low density pubes = low t?

so sorry you had to see this

Mine get skunky on triceps

wtf is dat pic

It also determines your wee wee size during some special window of time when exposed to it in utero. I forget the studies but yeah

Body fat is the sole reliable indicator of test levels, since lower test increases fat gain AND high fat increases destruction of T to estrogen, causing a feedback loop

Critically is fat distribution, stomach and chest are the major red flags

The only way to get high natty T is to have visible abs basically

alpha as fuck

Yes, you look at the skinny twink in your photo and voila, you have discovered a low test individual

yes, low T.

Fuck, I had thicker pubes than that at age 13

>The only way to get high natty T is to have visible abs basically
>tfw 17% bf and still visible abs
I have no idea where this fat is located tbf

last time I had it done was around $150 but it included a lipid profile as well as sex hormone levels

>HBD
what is this?

Isn't it kind of hard to use body hair as an indicator of T? because alot of groups have evolved to have practically none, like africans or asians.

Skin color
anthropogeny.com/Evolution of Skin Color.htm
White males are low-test
Whites BTFO

got it done for $20 or so with blood lipid and glucose, if you have good insurance it should be pretty good once you go into get your next physical just ask for a test and they will give you a paper to get the appt

>tfw 5'10
>hairy as fuck for a blond guy

Oh fuck my sweat doesn't really smell but then again I use a lot of strong deodorant because I sweat a lot...

Actually true

The majority of tall males are slender and androgynous numales who cant grow beards and have narrow faces

He needs a good spanking mommy

>manlets are high test
>lanklets are low test
H-h-have they finally learned?

How are you measuring? Those electrical impedance scales are not very accurate.

1. Growth of the Facial and Body Hair
Some signs of high testosterone are facial hair and body hair.What’s the preliminary reason why men grow a beard and women don’t?

Simply, testosterone.

And in more detail, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is an even stronger androgen than testosterone is, and is made when this enzyme called 5α-reductase converts testosterone into its more potent form (DHT).

Thus, men with high testosterone usually have high DHT levels, and therefore experience increased growth of facial and body hair…

…And that simply is why a beard is one of the simplest signs of high androgens in men.

However, this doesn’t apply to every guy with high testosterone, as there are men who have high testosterone levels, but low 5-a levels, meaning that there’s plenty of testosterone in the blood serum but it doesn’t convert so aggressively into DHT, how well androgens are taken up to the androgen receptors (AR) also plays a role.

Those guys might have high testosterone but probably aren’t equivalent to a hairy gorilla.

But all-in-all, hair growth is testosterone driven, as if there’s no testosterone, then there’s no DHT. And if there’s no DHT, then there’s no beard or body hair.

2. Strong and Defined Jawline
One of the signs of high testosterone is jawline growthTestosterone and its more potent derivate have been linked to increased bone density and growth.

This is seen especially in the jawbone, where testosterone widens the jawline and creates those sharp edges.

It’s also not a coincidence that when the scientists conduct those tests where they’re trying to figure out if women like feminine or masculine facial traits, the masculine image is always photoshopped so that it has a wider and more angular jawbone.

But quite possibly the clearest example of this are professional athletes in the dollar leagues of the US.

…Just take a look at some of the images from NFL, MLB, NHL, or NBA players before they went to the “big league”, and then a few years after.

It’s easy to spot that in some of the athletes, their jawlines usually grew by inches.

This is most likely caused by synthetic testosterone and growth hormone injections which are far too common in both sports.

3. Big Adam’s Apple and a Deep Voice
A big adam's apple is a sign of high testosterone.If a man has high testosterone levels during the growth stages of puberty, all of the muscles needed to produce sound, larynx, cartilage, and Adam’s apple grow significantly in size and strength.

This means that one of the clearest symptoms of high testosterone is a deep voice along with a protruded Adam’s apple…

…And that’s basically why women don’t have big Adam’s apple’s, they don’t have enough androgens to have one. Or at least to have a portruding one.