How much do girls care about height?

Do girls honestly care this much about height. Would being 6'3.5 give me an advantage on tinder? If so, how do i subtly include my height without standing around other people. I feel like most of the woman who want tall guys had a bad relationship with a smaller person and are doing this in spite.

What's the percentage of girls that are turned off by height versus guys with weight? Would like to see if someone did a study or something with this.

In my experience the better looking the girl, the more they care, but also the more unintelligent they generally are.

on dating apps, yes. The simple reality is that there's a better looking person than you on tinder, AND he's taller. Unless you have insane facial aesthetics, you're not going to be in the top 5-10 of her matches, and you will get thrown aside for anybody "better" than you. Tinder is like natural selection on steroids. I wonder what humans would look like if females were as selective in real life as they are on tinder

>Do girls honestly care this much about height
most do, yes. they rarely want to date somebody who's smaller than them

>how do i subtly include my height without standing around other people
you don't? if they ask just let them know you're 6'3.5

if they expect you to be >6'0 ask them why. if they are 6'0 I wouldn't mind them asking. if they turn out to be 5'2 I'd probably laugh at them

like everything except face and wealth it's an attractiveness multiplier, if you're ugly then your height doesn't matter, but if you're decent looking then it will make you more attractive.

face > frame > height

Make a Chad profile on tinder and adjust the height from 6'3" to 5'10" and you'll barely see a decrease in interest.

Baller as fuck.

Dude if you put 6'3.5 in your profile you'll get 100% of shallow women interested as long as your face isn't terrible.

I see it like having muscles, or a nice car. It's not a deal maker but it's a positive for sure

as a kissless virgin with good frame and being 6'2 i can agree with this

im not super ugly but alas here i am

I mean I'm 5'10" so maybe it's my manletism speaking but I wouldn't want to be around a bitch who was entitled enough to put "must be 6'0" and up" if shes a normal height female. However I completely understand women who don't want to date a man who is shorter than them, so if they are above average for a girl I can see why they might want to know your height.

Decrease it to 5'6" and you'll see a difference. Veeky Forums has a retarded mentality that average = short.

I'm still a carless NEET just finished highschool a year ago, my face is not gr8 I still have some acne that im working on. Also I still look preety DYEL. Im prob gonna hold off tinder for another year before my self esteem gets fucked.

Don't take onions, this is based of a survey

As a 5'11 manlet emperor I agree.

Also we should both just put 6' in the profile anyway because who the fuck is gonna know

I once saw a wise man say
"If you're short and girls dismiss you for your height, consider this. Your height has one advantage. It works as a filter against shallow bitches who are caught up in arbitrary shit like height."

because manlet are a joke. Most girls want guys with good faces followed by height then body to be in a relationship with. If you lack in any 3 of these things you can't be considered a chad.

6'4"+. - Giant
6' - 6'3" - Tall man
5'9" - 5'10" - Man
5'7"- 5'8" - Short man
5'6" and down - Boy

But every single lad around you WILL know, and we judge you for it, manlet.

5'11 - 5'12 - Ubermensch

I know a girl that is 178cm and she's desperate as fuck cuz she doesn't find any guy taller than her, and she doesn't want to date shorter

She's from a country with pretty low average height

Also there tends to be a big difference in attractiveness in V shape, shoulders width and mass between manlets and taller men.

She's just not interested in you

My mistake, 5'11" should be in Man tier.

I'm 1'88 bruh, she just called to ask me today when am I going to visit her

>based of a survey
kek, no it's not
It was made by some king of manlets because he got buttblasted when all the girls on tinder rejected him for being 5'10

Yes, you are deeply right

However, the Chad would start to strugle if he put 5'7 and below

If you are handsome, anything above 5'7 will get you pussy, unless she's a giantess over 5'9

so we're all destine for cutie affectionate loyal gfs?

you are emperor of nothing
you are the limbo guy
the one no one cares

the power seat of manlets has and will always be disputed by 5'9 and 5'10ers

cope with it

Of course. If you click with a girl and she loves being around you, she won't care too much about how you look. Maybe she WOULD like it if you were taller, maybe she WOULD like it if you were more fit, maybe she WOULD like it if you had a bigger dick or whatever, but at the end of the day, the thing they love the most about you isn't related to your physique. That's just a bonus.

The thing they love the most, is who you are. If you find someone who truly does love you for who you are... They will be there for you man, no matter your height. They will. I know it.

>5'12''

Spotted the European

Actually almost all these arbitrary classifications only apply if you are trying to fuck sluts on sites like Tinder and not looking for a long term relationship.

When girls actually seek a relationship and you aren't just trying to fuck whores, standards change. Cunts will basically die for you if you have a decent status and care a lot less about shit like height. They will even be faithful.

The question is if you are emotionally okay with a girl being faithful to your wallet.

Lol

A man will only have height problems if the girl is taller than him at the moment they meet(heels or not)
Once you meet the girl and you're taller than her, your image is consolidated
duh
that's why you always wear boots on first dates

T. 5'9 King of manlets who never had height issues ever

PS: As I recall, usually the tall girls are the ones who do care about height. In my life of dating several girls, the ones that come to my mind that mentioned height were the ones above 5'8.

>6'2
>Approaching ottermode
>Aesthetic face and good hair

No success on tinder though. My pics are not ideal + a few years old and my bio is blank though

Do you put your height in your bio or is that a bit much?

Put height in your bio, as well as your job if you have a well paying occupation

> "no success guys"
> doesn't have a bio
> pics suck and are years old

Gee I wonder why.

Most girls do generally like a guy taller than them, and usually taller than them by enough that they can wear heeled shoes like wedges or just straight high-heels. Some tall girls do like shorter guys, but I don't know if those relationships end up weird or anything.

I'd say generally it doesn't matter too much outside of those bounds, girls just like having to look up at you rather than across or down at you.

I'm 5'8 with a beautiful face, legit 9/10 material and no one ever asked me about height

If you're asked about it, it's probably because the showcase wasn't enough for the client

facelets when will they learn

5,10 and below

I'm 5'8. Didn't even care before fit.

Every human has preferences for a mate

Jake Paul is legit chad tier and i doubt he is over 5'8
5'7 is the short line for handsome guys
If you think it's 5'10, you're probably just average

Spotted the idiot who still uses medieval measuring systems.

>Look at me I'm as tall as 3 feet, one head and two hands
>I weigh 2 stones, three bricks and half a chicken

I earn £37k at 25, but living in London that's not very impressive, firm isn't well known.

Okay I can fix the bio....but its not like me and my friends take pics of each other for facebook all the time..

you seem upset

If you are 5'8 and taller, you are fine. Face and body counts more

Don't let Veeky Forums meme you

recently dated a girl in europe, but she was pretty americanized.

somehow discussion came to whether we looked like each of us had expected based on photos - she said yes, "but shorter than expected".
i was like wtf?
"yeah - dont tell me its the first you hear that"

for reference, she was about 170 cm (w/ shoes), i am 180 cm - w/ shoes 183 cm.

>It's another Veeky Forums height obsession episode
Women have prefrences just like men.
Unless you're an outlier on either end it's nowhere near as important as Veeky Forums makes it.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion but I feel like the better looking they are, the least they care. It's usually the average or less than average insecure whores who care about height saying they need a tall man to make them feel small and feminine. I reckon really beautiful girls don't need anyone else to feel feminine.

My bf is 5’3. He’s my first bf, so before him I didn’t really know what kind of person I wanted to date. I think I just envisioned someone conventionally attractive, so 6’+. Didn’t realise his height when we first started talking (Okc), but by the time he brought it up I’d already decided I liked him. Been going out 2 years now.

Being short definitely makes dating harder, just because society tells us taller is better for some reason, but if you have a good enough personality and attractive face and body you might make it.

Also, I don’t care about dating manlets but I’ll still never date a fatty.

More than all of us think, my sister is dating a lardass (morbidly obese one) but he's taller than her (she's a skycrapper btw)

>be 6'2"
>Tinder bio says 6'4"

I'm 6'4, tell her I'll fug her.

DEVILISH

>tfw I'm only 5'8", maybe 5'9" in shoes
>been telling everyone I'm 5'9" for years
>starting to believe the lie
>when girls ask me how tall I am I tell them and they don't even at an eye
>told this tinder slut I had a six inch dick when it's barely five and she didn't know any better either

D E V I L I S H

user, you'll be swimming in the lake of fire with how DIABOLICAL that is.

Preferences implies taste varies. No one has a preference for short men, only tolerance to a certain minimum.

>tfw 5'7
Fuck my life

>be 6'2
>tell people I'm 5'10
Make the manlets smaller.

>How much do girls care about height?
Listen dude:

1. You speak of 'girls'. 'Girls' are immature and will care more. 'Women' on the other hand won't care as much. Wait until you're older.

2. If some 'girl' doesn't want to go out with you because she doesn't think you're tall enough, then just turn and walk away. Why would you want someone who doesn't have any respect for you based on something so trivial? She's not for you. Find someone else.

3. I'm 6'4". I used to defend you manlets all the time, but I don't do that anymore. Why? Because you need to learn to stand on your own two size 9 feet, so pull up your 28 inseam big-boy pants and deal with it. If you can't take some bullying from random faggots on Veeky Forums whose faces you will never see, then you'll NEVER MAKE IT in real life. Consider this your training grounds for the real world.

6'1+ tall man
5'11-6' man
5'10 short man
Everything below joke of a man

kek'd

Money negates everything about height, face, frame buddy

kek I lived in the US for one year and was amazed how they purposely complicate everything for themselves
lbs, stones, tones not being even 1000kg, grams, ounces, fluid ounces, liters,
fuck that

>based of a survey
>0 source

solid survey there you fucking manlet

5'11 is complete manlet tier
5'12 is definitely a good height

this, I always say like
>umm I don't even know something like 178 when I'm 182
and all the manlets around me get angry
>hurr I'm 176, you must be 6'1 at least
it's funny especially when bitches are around

I consider myself a little above average handsome, maybe a 7.5-8 out of 10. I'm also 5'10", so distinctly average height.

The main thing I notice is that I will never get with the 8/10's and above. To get with the Stacy's you need to not only be handsome, but legit "tall" (probably 6'1" and above).

I match with tons of girls but usually the extremely hot ones, I don't match with. If my profile said ' 6'4" ' I bet I'd match with them.

TLDR don't focus on your insecurities, focus on what makes you cool/funny/unique/handsome and use it to get you laid.

not sure why people like you dont take 5 seconds of their day to simply google shit

>I wouldn't want to be around a bitch who was entitled enough to put "must be 6'0" and up"
>As a 5'11 manlet emperor I agree.
>Also we should both just put 6' in the profile
so basicly
>i dont want to do anything with sluts who date guys because they're 6'+, but im still gonna lie about my height and say that im 6' to get attention specifically of the girls that im trying to stay away from

>be 175
>say that i'm 180
>girls are happy that i'm over the magical limit
>mfw americucks have to be 183 to be over the magical limit

>To get with the Stacy's you need to not only be handsome, but legit "tall"

that's not even true because you don't even need to be handsome, just tall. my female friends seem to prefer greasy jock type guys who are tall over conventionally attractive shorter guys.

Tfw 5'8 but love girls 5'10

Not a study, but I'd wager there are a lot more >THICC and BBW fetishists out there than women into short men.

In my experience only the fat chicks care.
I've had a few 8/10's who way taller than me wanting my dick and I'm only 5'9