Locked my mother out of my apartment because she was visiting for the week and kept making me eat sugary foods and too...

>locked my mother out of my apartment because she was visiting for the week and kept making me eat sugary foods and too many calories
>she has been outside the door crying for like 4 hours and won't get the message and fuck off
>came home from work and she was making a fucking giant lasagna
>like enough for 16 people
>'we will have half each user, and then half a cheesecake each yummy'
>see the cheesecake defrosting on the counter
>just snapped
>this week I have eaten 13,000 calories in 3 days
>took the lasagna from the oven and threw it in the sink
>yelled at her and called her a fat bitch
>tried to pick up the cheesecake to ram into her face
>accidentally grab into the middle of the cake and get cheesecake all over my hand
>look at my mother and shout 'NOW I HAVE OBESE SUGAR PALMS'
>grab her and throw her out, shout something about calories
>lock the door

Its not my fault.
I am sick of fatties and their food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/asLg8-pv_hg?t=172
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

things that didn't happen

Well thanks, even though this didn't happen it made me sad

Sperg. Nothing good will ever come from contempt to your own family, no matter how degenerated they are.

Get a hold of yourself, do you think what you did is normal?

burn your apartment down the next time she leaves.

Dude just eat the food and work out everyday. Mom just wants you to eat. Take Enhanced Athletes Slin. All the carbs will go to your muscles.

just roid bro, you'll be fine with the extra carbs, also throw up after eating this shit and eat real food like chicken white rice and brocoli

Gotta eat big to get big.

Just enjoy the food while your mother is visiting.

Fucking asshole. Go apologize to her. Thats not the fucking way to solve it.

You piece of shit

im pretty sure this didnt happen but if it did you are a horrible person and i want to hug your poor mother

Lolol I can just picture your fatty mom. Fuckin cunt tell her go back to where she came from stop trying to ruin us

lmao
this didnt happen but i still found it funny

if it did happen, i'll have you know that your mother isn't strong enough to overpower you, strap you down and force you to eat food to avoid physical punishment. no one is forcing you to eat but yourself.

>Mom lockout
Good form, son.

>tfw mom never made me gains food
>mom never made yummy things hoping to make me happy and full

I know this never really happened user, but it makes me mad nonetheless. Just thank her for being a good mom and put it in the fridge for later. Shes not forcing you to eat big portions you piece of shit.

Assuming this isn't pasta you are made of the purest elemental autism. I'm not even trying to make a clever joke. Seriously. You are wrong in the head.

What if you're actually anorexic with extreme body dysmorphia and your mother is just trying to help?
youtu.be/asLg8-pv_hg?t=172

I support you OP. When I was losing weight from 400+ to low 200s, my mother was always trying to sabotage me.

Goddamn that ep fucked with my head.
Was fucking brilliant.

I'm going to go call my mom

You did well user. Fuck that fat bitch. I hate my stupid whore mom too.