Makes it a big deal on why Britain has the ethical and moral high ground in the war

>makes it a big deal on why Britain has the ethical and moral high ground in the war
>bombs civilians before the Axis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Strategic bombing during World War II began on 1 September 1939 when Germany invaded Poland and the Luftwaffe (German Air Force) began bombing cities and the civilian population in Poland in an indiscriminate aerial bombardment campaign

Fuck off, indiapoo.

> bombs civilians before the Axis

The first deliberatel bombing of purely civilian targets was done by Germans

Terrorbombing is German invention.

These Huns forgot they sent out zeppelins 20 years earlier

>Bombs civilians before the Axis
Warsaw was getting terrorbombed from literally day one of the war you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II

Fuck off wirh your irrational Churchill hate. I can agree he is overrated but it seems like people have a hateboner for him on this board. Mostly Wehraboos probably.

>Germans clearly where the ones to bomb first
>denies facts for /pol/ memes

>Chiefs of burger, tea and vodka tribes hold hands together
>That means they want show they be in stone masher club

Didn't they bomb warsaw day one of the war?

>hands are the wrong way around

You can't be niave forever my friend.

Didnt the Germans bomb cities in Poland day one?
And even strafe roads filled with rufeeues to slow the movement of Polish armed forces?

Brits invented terrorbombing with the bombing of copenhagen and we're still butthurt about it

Ww1 zeppelin bombings and also the bombing of Guernica in the Spanish civil war was done even before ww2 by germans

>What is Guernica
>What is Wielun

you can't be delusional forever my friend.

>loses 250.000 men in a pointless battle
>go down in history as a good person

??????

> with the bombing of copenhagen
last time i checked bombing your enemy's fleet in port so they don't pose a thread is a preemptive strike and not terror bombing civilians

Yeah, it's just Perfidious Albion being Perfidious Albion, launching another war with a sneak attack.

Churchill headed up the terror bombing of civilians in the Arabian Peninsula long before anybody else thought of it. He also pushed for the use of poison gas on them. The guy was forever just a warmongering, murdering pig.