22 things you SHOULDN'T do at the gym

22 things you SHOULDN'T do at the gym.
youtu.be/ogrTwAAd3Ls

Kek'd at the jackhammer pushdowns

>trampoline bench
guilty
>piss myself squats
I know my knees should be further apart but somewhere in the middle of the push motion my legs just want to do some weird horizontal movements

a lot of these (e.g. the fuckup) are actually okay as a way to do mechanical drop sets. They let you go past failure of some muscles to still work out the other non-failed muscles.

Why is he lifting topless? Even in bodybuilding black iron gyms people don't do this, is this an American thing?

>They let you go past failure of some muscles to still work out the other non-failed muscles.
Useless bro meme shit

What exactly is wrong with the chiropractic crunch (n.13)?

all these terrible jokes remind me of newspaper comics and I like it

How would I be able to tell if his information is valid if he weren't shirtless and displaying his jacked body

(HORRIBLE!)

No it's not an American thing you fucking faggot

If someone takes a giant stinky shit in the gym, is that a european thing? I think it must be.

he's a youtuber, his income depends on displaying his physique

fucking eurofags always criticizing american culture. The gym is a place where you work out your body, of course people are gonna do it topless, my gym is almost entirely topless (except the girls who all wear sports bras). I bet you don't even tip the receptionist.

Someone explain the dips to me.
Are behind the back dips bad in general or is he doing something specific wrong?

you're yanking on your head and neck to try to complete the crunch, rather than using your core

leaning forward and putting unnecessary stress on his rotator cuff, i'd wager

and i don't necessarily mean "leaning forward" as in tilting the whole body at an angle, i mean more so letting the upper portion of your torso rotate out of alignment and put your shoulders off-kilter

In rome they work out in the nude. Same as greece.

yea, like, centuries ago you fuckin knob

Look up deliberate knee valgus, it's probably fine.
Think it's mentioned in stronger by science definitive squat.

i see this shit in the gym all the time by old people

Thats one ugly motherfucker, it proves that being fit your face only becomes uglier (if youre ugly)