What do you watch to pump you up Veeky Forums?

what do you watch to pump you up Veeky Forums?
>pic related fucking love this anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0L6R2Ok6tHc
youtube.com/watch?v=CRuTpDlJBS0
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

loco koko always inspires me.

Amagami, Hatsukoi Limited, pretty much any romance anime that isn't too wackadoo crazy. That being said, Tsurezure Children is doing it for me this season.

how does that pump you up for training user?

i think i wanna try boxing now

do it user, its the best decision i've ever made and believe it or not watching hajime no ippo can be insane motivation

I could understand Amagami, since one of my daughteroos is in it.

fuck yeah, I'm fucking pumped, gonna go sign up for a class tonight. just discovered this anime last night. im ready to take my training to the next level!

see you in the olympics user!

They make me feel lonely and that feeling pumps me up for some reason.

JoJo made me want to go back in the gym and get buff. i left because i just wanted to lose fat and got what i wanted and left.
After seeing how fucking fabulous testosterone filled muscular men posing is, I wanted to get buff

>loco koko
>those fucking hips
FUCK

Onepunchman
YuYuhakusho
Berserk
DBZ
Ippo
HSD
Gungrave
Overlord

Dragon Ball Z
One Punch Man
Berserk
Hajime No Ippo
Kenichi The Worlds Greatest Disciple
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
Gurren Lagann
HunterxHunter (The current Series)

youtube.com/watch?v=0L6R2Ok6tHc
youtube.com/watch?v=CRuTpDlJBS0

Both of these scenes are amazing.

Top choice, m8. The Takamura/Hawk fight is legendary.

How hard is boxing? Ippo makes it look like if you learn a technique you could make it. I have a tech that I'm kinda nervous sharing but I doubt any of you will steal it. I plan to train my left jab to where I can dish out 200 punches w/o getting too tired. Of course I plan to be an out boxer. Now ignoring all other variables(height,weight,blah etc) does my "Metronome Jab" have a chance of putting me on par with the greats? This isn't a joke btw dead serious

You literally just need to be able to knock people out in one punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

Such a shame, just a few years ago the gym was full of ripped white men, especially the previous owner who was more or less bearmode. And all of them were very friendly and helpful, people who you could draw inspiration from. But now we have a new owner and the gym is full of arabs and shit that frequently "forgets" to put the weights back.

I watch the training scenes from TDK trilogy as well as the one from BvS
Just gets me pumped

top choice m8

not a boxer but i imagine jabbing in rhythm like a metronome will be useful for feeling distance but the opponent will fall into the rhythm with you and not get hurt by it.

God tier

Go to a gym.

Learning to have a good jab is a good thing for any boxer but you won't know your true strengths and weaknesses until you actually spar, train all the punches, footwork, rhythm, etc.

>want to learn boxing so fucking bad

>scared to death of CTE

what do?

how old are you. how old is too old to get into boxing or mma and if youre not fit at all

It's a good thing you're an anime-only fag. The manga is so fucking one dimensional and repetitive it completely killed my opinion of what was once an excellent series.

No one really knows, just do it.

Thats nothing special m8
We do that with dumbells at the boxing gym.
Instead try 1000 jabs

The hardest part is transitioning what you learn and practice into an actual spar or fight. Pad work and bag work are good for learning to strike,but using it against a target that moves and hits back is really tough. Plus getting hit is a mental battle in itself,starting out when someone takes a shot to the head they tend to just shut down and back pedal and just block.

Same
I've been keeping myself lean at the gym for years. But after seeing Kars I've been trying push myself to become my own ultimate lifeform. Its hard but someday I will get my light mode...

>On par with the greats
user throwing 200 punches is nothing in the realm of somewhat serious boxing. This "technique" might get you past the first 30 seconds of a round, but eventually someone's going to come in and wreck your world in a hot second. God help you if you punch in a simple rhythm where they can immediately throw you off and fuck up everything you do by being faster.

So yeah, anime bullshit techniques won't get you far.

This

oh yeah and learn the flicker jab, that gives your arm stretchy powers

There are people at my boxing gn who join when they are 40,50 or even 60. You don't need to be in shape when you go, part of the coaches and trainers job is to get you into shape. Obviously starting when your 30+ makes it more difficult to get into competing, but if you just want to learn te skill, spar, and maybe have a few fights throughout the years to see where you truly stand, then it doesn't matter how old you are when you start.