Amount of cigarettes I'm smoking a day is slowly increasing

>amount of cigarettes I'm smoking a day is slowly increasing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BgUDIeVlsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you smoke user

>smoking

First it was social, then it was out of boredom, then it was because I needed a break from work/study, now it's because I feel I need to have one

Disgusting. I can only stand them when drunk but even then..

If you need that nicotine hit then at least get a vape. I know there is a faggy culture around it that gives it a stigma but if it saves you from inhaling rat poison and car exhaust then so be it.

Do you have a desire to quit or are you willing to accept the detriments that come with smoking?

Cigar masterrace.

knock that shit off you pansy

I don't really care atm, that being said, I don't want to be smoking a pack a day well into my adult life

I've only really started this year though, I'm hoping I can reel it in before it gets too bad

Dont worry user, I'm there with you. However its started to take a toll on my lung capacity during squats so I plan to quit

Reel it in now bro, you think it'll be easier to quit down the line a year or so from now? It'll only get more difficult and you'll have already impacted your health and gains significantly. When was the last time you saw someone over 30 who looked happy while smoking?

Not like you asked for suggestions or anything, but when you decide to quit don't hyper focus on overcoming the lack of nicotine in your system- the hardest part about quitting for most people is the manual and oral fixations you adopt while smoking. The nicotine release of a drag strongly reinforces the oral and manual fixations of having something to hold in your fingers/to put to your mouth. So basically, every time you take a drag and get that dopamine release, your brain says "okay, what i did to get this feeling is good, I need to keep doing it". Replace the physical habit of taking a drag with anything you like (Ronald Regan used jelly beans and would have a fat jar sitting on his desk at all times). Eventually over time you'll be able to extinguish it. Whatever you decide to use, make sure it's consistent. Best of luck to you user.

My grandfather quit cold turkey using toothpicks and chewing gum

I don't care how much turkey your grandpa ate bro i'm just trying to help an user out

My nigger.

>use the other poison less poisonous than the current poison you are doing
if you are fucking yourself up you might as well do it right and don't look like a faggot in the process

Allen Carrs Easyway seriously. Some user suggested it and it works. sort of like cognitive behavioral therapy. $8 on kindle

how much cold turkey was he eating that he needed to quit???

I used to smoke but once I realised I wasn't actually enjoying them and only the addiction was making me do it, I quit right then and there. Once you make the mental decision to quit, from there it's just a matter of not getting drunk for long enough
so that your self control is overridden

I replaced my cigarette smoking with cold turkey and my gains have never been better

>First is was an excuse,
>then it was another excuse,
>then it was because one more excuse, >now it's because I gave up giving excuses.

There is a circuit in your brain which is deeply in love with nicotine and it's looking for reasons and any trick to get more. Learn to realize when you're justifying smoking and stop doing it.

>mfw visited my chain smoking aunt in Vegas
>smoked an entire pack during my 2 night stay by myself
>literally the smell of cigarettes make me sick now

The only thing I noticed that makes me want to smoke a cigarette now is when I'm piss drunk, but I think I'm pretty much done with ciggies.

used to smoke up to 10 sticks a day; an entire pack when i was really stressed.

strangely, i stopped having cigarette cravings after i cut out sugar from my diet.

also zero cig cravings when i went vegetarian (that diet only lasted months though. im back to being an omnivore. but still a non-smoker)

Listen to this man OP. I used to smoke and drink a Mountain Dew or two a day. When I decided to quit smoking I got worried about weight gain as a result (lol), so I decided to quit the soda too.

Turns out you don't give a shit about nicotine when your brain is screaming "SUGAR" for like two weeks.

Thanks, now I have to go get my sides back.

>never smoked
>After your dads death you feel pain in your chest when you breathe if you even SEE someone smoking

when your dad makes damn sure even from the afterlife you don't make the same mistakes he did
Good feel, Bad feel

me but alcohol
Desu without alcohol I'd probably have a six pack
And with a six pack I'd have a grill
And with a grill I'd have no need to drink

>with a grill I'd have no need to drink

that's where you're wrong, friendo

start chewing nicotine gum for masseter gains (try it with a pre workout containing l-arginine or l-citrulline (citrulline is better) and get a sickening jaw pump)

also its nice not smelling like an ashtray for normies, costs way less, still acts as an aromatase inhibitor and you don't have to go outside for it, not that any of this stops me packing up a pack for going to town or having a quiet smoke once and a while

t. smoker

Seconding this. The stigma is dissapearing because so many people are moving to it now anyway.

Besides, who gives a fuck what other people think if you're doing it in an effort to get yourself off a more detrimental habit?

nice

Is cold turkey bad for you?

It's a lot of fun to get wasted w/ your gf/bf and fuck each other brains out desu

youtube.com/watch?v=4BgUDIeVlsY

My dude

>realizing smoking is a problem
>not quitting, since it's the easiest thing ever, bc after like 3 days you won't have cravings anymore

not gonna make it, at least start vaping if you want to be a nicotine shill

no

but I quit using a tobacco pipe and it was pretty easy.

its just turkey, the temperature doesn't change the nutritional value

havent you heard, processed meat will give you worse cancer than cigarettes.

Use SNUS for quiting, pick extra strong, vomit couple times, continue, for 1st 3 weeks evade all drinking events

You gona make it user

>coffee, alchohol and phenibut use is gradually increasing

Is it odd that i only smoke like a pack every 5 months?

Like sometimes when the mood is right and I have a few drinks I really crave a pack of cigarettes. I'll polish off a pack that night, maybe more. But I have literally no desire to smoke the rest of the time or even normally when I drink.

Got black out drunk woke up with a pack of cigarettes half smoked. Wet them under the sink and threw them away.
I quit over a year ago but drunk me hasn't.