Do I look like a Chad?

Do I look like a Chad?

yes

Thad at best

This is definitely a serial killer

What, is this some kind of sick taunt for the cops to find later?

Post another pic of you smiling with eyes slightly squinted and lower teeth not showing, will probably look less autistic

i wouldn't be your friend, and everyone wants to be Chad's friend.

You can't be a Chad with those eyes, sorry.

room looks like shit, haircut is gay

face could use some work.

What's wrong with the eyes?

No, this guy does.

Chad's eyes are squinty with little to no upper eyelid exposure and good under eye support. Your eyes have lots of upper eyelid exposure (looks derpy) and under eye bags, easily your worst feature. Your nose is also way too big and your hairline is rounded instead of square.

You're not Chad materia, sorry. Slightly above average.

And yeah, I forgot:

Your eyebrows are too high set and the shape is bad (ideally straight or slightly positive), plus you lack a masculine browridge.

Sorry for the red pill, but you set yourself up for it by making this stupid non-fitness related narcissistic thread.

Maybe chads brother who got all of the recessive genes.

You look baked as a snake you fucking goofus

I think I'm better looking than him.

>t. 4/10 indian dyel

More like a stoner

>if you can't cook you can't tell if the food is tasty or not

No.
Cool shelves though.

Nose is too big, eyes are too weird, and forehead is too big. You look like you should be a Chad, but there's something a little imperfect about almost every aspect of your face that makes you look like a freak instead.

You're Chad's special brother, Tad. Tad, get off the internet and go break those boxes out by the dumpster.

No sorry thats me

Your jaw is extremely Chad. The rest is all beta. No energy in the eyes, shit hair, bad nose etc. You look kind of like a creepy clown without make up.

Sorry but if you post your face here you have to be ready to be insulted.

you're more of a chaz.

your smile looks forced and nervous.

You are so close to looking like Chad z yet so very far. This is not me saying you are somewhat good looking btw, you are 3/10.

There's something about you that is just off. I think your features are just unfortunately discordant as fuck.

kind look like chads stoner brother, brad.

Hello PJW

you look like a little faggot sex offender. fuck off back to /soc/ moron. no bump for you.

reminder to report these idiots so they won't make their off topic shit posts here.

Im way more attractive than that poof

No you look like Herman Munster(sic)

Are you Lucas Werner?

Ehhhh, lay off the drugs and booze, sleep more, lift more, and you'd do a lot better.

You look like Geoff Keighley's very real, very autistic brother if he had blonde hair.

Metal Chad Soldier: The Twin Chads