Tfw 5'3

>tfw 5'3

Should I just end it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2726116-meet-the-mini-hulk-41-bodybuilder-shows-size-doesnt-define-strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't be retarded, you think there aren't 5'3 girls? just go asian bro

woops sorry wrong board. End urself manlet

if you have the same amount of muscle as someone who is 6 foot you wil look bigger and fuller than them

Nope, not a suicidable offense. Date short girls and stay in shape. Don't let this be a sensitive topic for you. That repels women.

hey man i know there is a shit ton of hate on this board but for real there are actually tons of guys who are your height. just get in shape and look like a man

You must persevere. We must secure a future for the manlet race. You will make it, manlet! Now do some push-ups or something, don't let your form go to shit either.

Don't an hero

Your at an extreme disadvantage socially, but not unwinnable. I'm 6ft but theres a few things I've seen successful manlets do

>Do not, DO NOT let jokes get to you. Your gonna get shit for your height. Just laugh at them, work on being more charismatic, don't attempt to fight back. It sucks, and its unfair, but no matter what it won't end well unless you can legit learn to have it roll off your back
>Get strong as all fuck
>Highly recommend at least doing BJJ. You look like an easy target. Its a fact. Luckily, it doesn't matter (and in fact you probably have a distinct advantage) if you can get them to the ground. Also, if you eventually wish to compete (or even do MMA,) you have a pretty easy spot in terms of weight class. It will also make you more confident
>Fobs and latinalets are probably your best bet for dating. Bonus points if you learn their languages.

Good luck bro.

is this your training partner?
bleacherreport.com/articles/2726116-meet-the-mini-hulk-41-bodybuilder-shows-size-doesnt-define-strength

What would u guys suggest for a gay 5' 6" manlet who doesnt want dick in his ass?

you kill yourself and the jews win. you want to be responsible for that?

>implying the Jews aren't manlets

Step your game up user.

move to a short country for your ethnicity

Dont give up my friend, there is a 6ft+ amazon gf waiting for all us manlets.

>What would u guys suggest for a gay 5' 6" manlet who doesnt want dick in his ass?

What kinda dumbass question is this? Fucking lift you short fuck.

>implying the jews haven't already won
Go ahead user.

just gotta be confident brah

Remember Tom Cruise and RDJ had moderate success with men and women, respectively. It's just harder for you.

I have a friend who's 5'3" who's dating a girl that's 4'9". They're cute together.

>Moderate
Kill yourself degenerate nigger

That's rough buddeh. embrace the height and own it, since there is nothing you can do about it. We're all gonna make it

RDJ and Tom Cruise are both 5'8...
OP is 5'3 there's like a world of difference between those heights.

Go dorf mode buddy.

Yes
t. manlets

you know, a man can live without a sex partner

u mean 4'11 chink

your picture contrasts your point op, hes clearly touching the ground

as someone who went from being pretty successful with women (getting number without asking, genuine mirin and losing my virginity without trying) to the incel/r9k mindset and then back, its about mentality. there was time where i felt short at 5'11 and asked my slightly shorter buddy about how he feels and he was like "what the fuck, we are not short".
nothing has changed physically but now i feel confident again.

Nah man, just shift your goals. Now you just gotta focus on becoming (comic) Wolverine or Krillin.

>Dude if you're short just go for Asian gi-

yeh she probably comes to canada for tall white cunts, but if u learn a chink language and go there, u can pull easy, maybe even bring one home.

Most successfull actors such AS tom crusie or the Guy from Harry Potter are manletts

I'm 5'10.
Welcome to the lollypop guild brother.

Love these threads

6'4 checking in

>5'6"

Danny devito is 4'11, fat and ugly and he still got girls/ a wife. Watch some interviews woth him, theres one where he mentions dating a tall girl. Just dont be a pussy about it and its fine dude

sorry user, I had to

>Don't worry about your height, bro, just be world famous and a multi-millionaire

5'9 and still look like a dwarf, but this thread is about you and not me. I personally would kill myself if I were 5'3

Tinder is literally for human trash

>way tighter than your beef curtain cunts

>Anthem: Young Love

5'6 Manlet checking in.
Just remember Vegeta is a manlet.

Haha you will look like a beef midget, you will only look foolish

Vegeta is /pol/ material

>Anthem. Young love
I really fucking wonder how they couldn't see that this was a troll profile giving everything about it.

>A literal fucking sociopathic pedophile monster
>There's something attractive about a bad boy ;)
Sides in absolute orbit