twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fbi sperged out

fuck boomers

koresh was innocent

Only schizos care

guilty of being a boomer. Should've got him during the draft

ATF went full retard but we settled the score at OKC

Completely justified

ATF wanting to be its own government. Some of them should have gone to jail for that raid. FBI followed up with a clusterfuck and everybody died. And these are the same morons wanting more gun control?

That to be a hero for /k/, all you need to do is commit huge crimes and kill law enforcement officials.

But if you rob a store you're a nigger.

What a shit board, /k/.

Got to love the ATF

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started and everyone remaining died.

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

>bulldozed a crime scene
Fuck this nigger government.

"cult"
"child abuse"
"terrorists"
all buzz words, koresh was innocent.

justice

Janet Reno did nothing wrong.
In a well regulated militia motherfuckers.

The FBI learned its lesson though

>setting Children on fire
>justice
THIS is justice

>A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.
>bulldozed a crime scene

Except that's not true.

Davidians did nothing wrong

youtu.be/74wmI1Qm0rk

The only thing not true was that it was bulldozed a month later
It was two weeks

The ATF and the cult share equal blame for the incident.

>kill law enforcement officials
well maybe they shouldn't run in shooting next time

Inshallah brothers
Death to the ATF
Ave nex alea

This

Honestly, when I think about it, this is basically the conclusion I come to. The cult were obvious wackjobs led by an even bigger wackjob. The ATF is a government agency though and they really should have known better then to act as they did. Of course the FBI's conduct in that event wasn't necessarily any better.

Nice

>absolutely SEETHING about people owning guns

Stay mad.

Ave nex alea

Even if they were "wackjobs" they don't deserve to have psyops done on them, be choked with CS gas, and fucking burnt alive.

Agreed

FBI screwed up terribly. A number of deaths were inevitable, Koresh' followers had been warned the army would come crucify him right before the End, but it didn't have to end like that.

Do it again agent Ricks

God bless America

Plz no watch list this is the only language thugs comprehend

Thank you dark glower

>>Even if they were "wackjobs" they don't deserve to have psyops done on them, be choked with CS gas, and fucking burnt alive.
I never said they did deserve that.

This

For all the people who defend open carry laws, imagine walking down the street seeing a ghetto ass black dude with a gun strapped to his waist and it's perfectly legal. Imagine that guy around your kids. Not saying that's bad, but I'm curious as to how it seems whenever gun nuts talk about this they always think that the only people with guns would be white..

Post your favorite songs about Waco

youtube.com/watch?v=2NApAx7To-M

hourofthetime.com/bcmp3/59.mp3

Performed by the Davidians during the psychological torture sessions

youtu.be/74wmI1Qm0rk

This happened with the black Panthers, they marched with their guns and then started doing neighborhood watches aimed towards cops because cops are racists (back in the day they were openly racists).

Then came the Mulford Act that regulated guns because some white dudes decided gun swinging is ok as long as it's from a white guy.

My point exactly.

The ATF really is unconstitutional as fuck
>let's just be the executive, judicial AND legislative branch!

My only thought would be that he's a dumbass for open carrying and not concealed carrying. He still has to Constitutional right to carry though.

>local American history
Is there anything more boring?

crazy texans

>Be me
>Montanan
>Local history is nothing but constant war, gambling, and crime
God bless this state

DO IT AGAIN RAGING RENO

Those fucking shit eating little kids had it coming, all anklebiters should be burned alive.

State enforced mass burnings of all children

DO IT AGAIN GOVERNMENT

>Being able to go innawoods literally right out in your back yard and being able find dope shit like abandoned mines, ghost town, and gorgeous wildlife
>Best gun laws in the US

Send them back to Africa where they belong

>Montana
>crime
>at all
Fuck off Jim Bob.

A nigger taught to hate whites by the corporate media and political groups is as dangerous as a guy in a trench coat with a KMFDM shirt and natural selection hat.

Both should be shot accordingly

I'm a gun nut living in a ghetto full of literal cartelspics and basically you're a strawmanning retard.

The warrant was over illegal automatic weapons of which they found several you retard.

Meth had nothing to do with it.

The raid was carried out with no professionalism at all and totally botched. That said, you don't murder law enforcement (what's alleged) and then say "fuck trials and a day in court and shit like that, rule of law is gay bro. Let us all go free and innocent or we'll sit here and fire on you if you come near."

Also Karesh was diddling kiddies so automatic weapons aside, he needed to be arrested and the cult kids taken. The botched raid was the problem.

This, children who are potentially being molested should be set on fire along with their parents.

This entire album desu
youtu.be/r7peaODj2Xc

but the FBI didn't light that fire.

And yet the children got lit on fire.

>Not bulldozed under guise of safety

easy there, young'n. A simple google is all you need to stfu about things from before your time

I'm not American. what is OKC? thank you

Are you sure you are not Phil Ossiferz Stone.

Oklahoma City Bombing

t. Non-American

A militiaman set off a car bomb in a government building because he felt that the Waco siege was an injustice and needed to be avenged.
Killed 168 people, including 19 children who were in the building's daycare. Deadliest terrorist attack in the US until 9/11, and remains the deadliest domestic attack.

But all weapons they found was legal and not modified.
Whole affair was started with premeditation and with intent of use of deadly force.
I hear opposite - that Koresh place were save heaven for molested children and that it need to burn.

He probably could have done something a lot more justifiable than what he did.

t. nigger who robbed a store

Bump

Did your state take part in the big one though?

>you don't murder law enforcement
if they start shooting at you first its actually kind of a grey area on whether or not you're allowed to shoot back at them to get them to fuck off
also they did not find any illegal assembled machineguns

Khoresh had it coming, ATF did nothing wrong.

how many doggos have you shot today?

Dogs are weapons. Prove me wrong.

This

Decent Rainbow Six: Siege map

yes they did, they filled the building with tear gas and then sent in an incendiary round, which is known to cause a fireball. And then it caused a fireball.

They quite literally did not. The fires broke out at the same time long after pyrotechnic 40mm had been used.

Underrated post

reddit tier interest

>The warrant was over illegal automatic weapons of which they found several you retard.
No, the warrant was over an unfounded suspicion of illegal weapons, bolstered by the ATF literally changing the existing rules on what qualified as 'destructive devices' and 'Any Other Weapons' based on what they had seen when they first investigated the compound - after initially not objecting to anything they had found.
A judge literally refused to give the ATF a warrant until they played the magical changing definitions game that has become their M.O. ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=sM8Awen6umM

Machine Head suck now but this song is tight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytsFPKOXY8M

love from australia

I can't wait to move to Montana. How is Livingston? Bozeman?

And it's one of their best songs, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWcptE6UAI

Love from argentina (?)

Lucky you, my home state's history is BORING past the American Revolution.

One of the FBI negotiators who was there wrote a book on some of the places he acted as a negotiator, and according to him, at Waco the ATF was too eager to do something and kept working against the negotiators, doing things contradictory to what the negotiators told Koresh (such as cutting power to the building shortly after the negotiators were trying to convince them they wouldn't do anything drastic) and just compounded the mistrust. After numerous attempts to work things out the ATF lost patience and cockslapped the entire operation into a shitfest.

Felons can't own firearms, yet you don't see that stopping anyone in Chicago.

Now this sounds interesting, got a link?

The recent Paramount special “Waco” is based in part on the book
“Stalling for time”

Based FBI and ATF. Davidians started the fire. Ruby ridge was justified. Right wing chimpouts led to nation wide crack down of right wing militias that now they barely exist.

Independent arson investigatiors all claim davidians started the fire and the official report is that they started the fire. Without descrediting the federal government and all these arson investigators why should i trust right wing fag boys?

They just operate in secret now Mr. FBI

>without discrediting the FBI
But that’s what you have to do

The question is ultimately
Do you trust the government or do you trust the davidians

Regardless the fact is that cs gas is known to start fires when used in buildings, it had happened dozens of times before and the FBI made no plans to contain a fire

>based ATF
lol
>>Ruby ridge was justified
Ahaahaha no.
>>Right wing chimpouts led to nation wide crack down of right wing militias that now they barely exist.
Okay, this is too perfectly stupid to be believable. Nice try though, had me going there for a moment.

Not that guy, but I don't trust either group. I can very easily see Khoresh and his followers starting a fire, but I can also see the government also doing so at the same time(probably by accident, honestly. They wanted him and his followers in prison, not dead).

All I really know here is that the ATF should be disbanded and made into a store.

Return to reddit pls

Honest question, what do people think of The Big Lie?

What are people's thoughts on the flame thrower tank?

Also is this valid? No one has countered this post.

fuck you too

This

When do we settle the score for the GWOT snape hunt? Washington glassed when?