Which society in history opressed women the most?

Which society in history opressed women the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2012/11/14/by-the-numbers-where-indian-women-work/
centroesteroveneto.com/pdf/Osservatorio Mercati/India/Ricerche di Mercato/2009/Construction Sector.pdf
io9.gizmodo.com/no-corsets-did-not-destroy-the-health-of-victorian-wom-1545644060
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims. THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

why did they do it?

Fashion. Women are fucking retarded.

Small feet moving with baby steps were basically the national fetish. It was also a status symbol as it clearly demonstrated that the family was rich enough that the women didn't need to work for a living.
t. Shit I've picked up from browsing the web that I now spout as fact.

Unironically current Saudi Arabia.

Ok. Get off this board

Prehistoric hunter-gatherers.

european society

more than arabia 100 years ago?

TOKEK

Pashtun

None of them. Women oppressed themselves.

Trump have been there. Women can now drive and won't be killed or send to jail if they are rapped.

You can't opress the women.

current western society, we must kill all white men once and for all to live in peace and prosperity

Really

I don't think things ever got as bad or widespread as witch burning in Europe and Sati in India compared to the majority of Muslim lands.

The west truly deserves to burn.

>women
>oppressed
Those poor people getting to stay at home all day while their husband works the land all day at best, or at worse is on some battlefield dying.
Poor women.

Muslims

>Being this retarded.

>all those women wanting to force quotas for high payed leading positions

>you will never see women fighting to work in heavy industry or construction where man usually are disabled at retiremnt and die 20 years earlier to thenations average

muh oppression is a meme.

>Implying we haven't lived forever in a gynocracy.

>to work in heavy industry or construction
Uhhhhh.......

>tfw there are pols in this board that get completely butthurt as they see this webm
lel chill whitey boy

Not my problem white women want us.

Bug-eyed chinks is the reason why. They have so much Neanderthal blood they are practically a new species.

t. nigger

>work in heavy industry or construction
This is where your argument falls flat

>my sister unironically hailed Genghis Khan as a feminist icon because he banned those shoes

I dont know where you live but black on white couples are REALLY rare here in Germany.
I dont know about bongland, you have a lot more darkies than we do.

Didn't Ancient Greeks and Romans murder unwanted daughters if they were born?

Muslims did it like it was a sport before Muhammad arrived. One of the good things he did, honestly, was outlaw and make taboo the practice of female infancide.

“Bug-eyed” is nothing like Asian eyes

What a pathetic attempt at insulting

>Muslims
>before Muhammad arrived

Women could drive before Trumpfff

>Muslims did it like it was a sport
>before Muhammad arrived

Tell me more about those Muslims before Mohammed Al Baghdadi Bin Laden.

>Muslims did it like it was a sport before Muhammad arrived

50% of India's construction workforce are women. Many if not most are mothers, and must bring their babies to these dangerous sites because there are no other options for care.

They aren't given this wonderful opportunity because of egalitarianism. They do this because the MEN won't do it. It's too hard, too dangerous, and pays too little.

Meanwhile, in the civilized world, women ARE increasingly interested in construction and heavy industry because lots of these jobs can actually provide a decent and fairly early retirement. Some states have laws to encourage hiring contractors that employ women. It's slow going, though, because even when Mom is up at 3 a.m. to go bang on sheetmetal or sandblast a suspension bridge, Dad still expects her to do everything else around the house and raise the kids. Dad won't adjust his life or career to make it possible for Mom to work a good-paying job with benefits, so in the end they both earn peanuts and have to rely on social services to get healthcare, childcare or housing. All to protect a man's pride, ironically enough.

You tell me.

that baby is all like
>the fuck you doing mang

America

Jews

Looks like fun tbqh. Wish I was there.

she clearly went to that extreme because she wanted to, not because anybody forced her to. Skinny waists were always in vogue, sure, but never to that extent.

Of course, you're already decadent degenerate.

>Meanwhile, in the civilized world, women ARE increasingly interested in construction and heavy industry

[citation needed]

> Some states have laws to encourage hiring contractors that employ women.

Ah yes lets combat sexism by giving one sex preferential treatment!

>because even when Mom is up at 3 a.m. to go bang on sheetmetal or sandblast a suspension bridge, Dad still expects her to do everything else around the house and raise the kids

[citation needed], very fucking much needed

> Dad won't adjust his life or career to make it possible for Mom to work a good-paying job with benefits,

Who exactly are you talking about here? Your own dad or?

>she clearly went to that extreme because she wanted to, not because anybody forced her to
Nice excuse.

>encouraging contractors to hire some women and not solely men is sexism
You have to be from reddit, even /pol/acks aren’t this stupid.

>50% of india's construction workforce are women
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2012/11/14/by-the-numbers-where-indian-women-work/
>the construction industry in india employs 5.7 million people
>out of a total construction force of 35 million people centroesteroveneto.com/pdf/Osservatorio Mercati/India/Ricerche di Mercato/2009/Construction Sector.pdf
that doesn't seem like 50% to me
also citation needed for pretty much everything you said
>durr corset training
nice meme
io9.gizmodo.com/no-corsets-did-not-destroy-the-health-of-victorian-wom-1545644060

It's just a goofy nigger being retarded, it's not like he is fucking them in public. I mean, I wouldn't let my gf dance with him, but I don't see the big deal either.

Why are Stormfags so easily triggered by stupid shit? Are you all "virgins with rage" like Sonichu?

>corset training
When did I say that, moron? Don't put your "meme" into my mouth..

who forced her, user?

>because the men don't do it
>its too hard, too dangerous, and pays too little
You've outed yourself as someone who knows absolutely nothing about the indian job market.
Ship wrecking pays about the same, is about as dangerous and is almost entirely male.

Not that user, but sex preferential treatment is a form of sexism no matter how you put it. Double standards libershit.

>hurr it's not forced so it's must be OK
That's your problem.

the whole idea of the post is annoying people
some people genuinely get triggered by blacks takin all the white womyn or whatever theyre doing but what triggers me most is the idea of someone posting like a retard daily implying shit thats not true just to annoy some random guy on the internet
just really gets on your nerves either way yknow

Surprised no one has mentioned Africa yet. That fgm shit is quite excessive.

>it’s sexist to make policies to combat sexism
O i am laffin.

Afghanistan, especially during the Taliban rule is up there for sure

Nice feminist fanfic

You didn't answer the question, retard.

>50% of India's construction workforce are women.

Also calling bullshit on this one. Highest number I found was around 25%. Please give a source for this claim.

Giving preference based on GENDER is clearly sexism. By definition.

Tell her that women literally started foot binding.

did you tell her about all the rapings he did

I don't know.

who cares

t. brainwashed faggot

>doesn't have to work, as it is the duty of her husband to provide for her
>if she wants to work anyways, it's possible in most muslim countries
>any money she might have she can spend like she wants as her husband is not entilteled to her money
>doesn't have to serve in the army, as opposed to a muslim man

>b-b-but muh hijab :((((((
>b-b-but muw sexual freedom :(((((
Enjoy raising the milkman's children you cuck
>b-b-but muh sexual freedom :(((((
>b-b-but muh social pressure

Let me explain this in a way your tiny redditor brain can understand:
Let’s assume as a premise that both men and women can work in construction. Given such a premise, we would expect more or less all firms to have some women in them. If we then observe that most firms have no women at all, and we know that our premise that women are qualified to work in these firms is still correct, then there is probably discrimination against women who attempt to do such work. The way that we can easily discourage such discrimination with policy is to simply only buy contract work from firms that hire women. Not firms that are exclusively composed of women, that wasn’t the policy you disagreed with. No, in a fit of unimaginable brainless stupidity you decided to proclaim that it was sexist to show preference for firms that hired any women at all over all-male firms, which is a simple and common sense way to encourage firms not to discriminate.

Definitly yes. Clouses, that was women`s traditional and approved 100 years ago, now haram and heresy.

>that both men and women can work in construction
but not all want and therefore
>most firms have no women at all

wtf is a clouse

Partly you right, but in some countries, like Afganistan/Somali, women really very much oppresed.

>clouse
clothes, sorry

>Given such a premise, we would expect more or less all firms to have some women in them.

No. The main point you're arguing against is that women dont want to work in construction. Your assumption is flawed.

> then there is probably discrimination against women who attempt to do such work

See above. You assume this without proper reason to do so.

Not to mention you conveniently ignore all the other points you were BTFO about. Stop claiming bullshit without a source to back it up please. Calling me a redditor wont get you anywhere.

Women. Specifically the elders, or the matriarchal types. They pull the same kind of shit Elon Musk does: using some clever tactics and a morally grey strategy to social climb and then cutting the rope behind them once they gain enough influence to do so.

Women are the absolute worst enemies of and to women, and most of them don't realize it. The biggest reason we're seeing women move up in the world now is that some of them decided to play by the rules of being on that higher level -- namely that a promise is a bond meant to never be broken, and a contract is written in one's blood.

Will wager 100% the "Patriarchy" normalfag and libtard/SJW womyn scream about is actually the rules of fair play. They want an unfair advantage in the women's corner and don't want to admit it's because they're too cowardly and undeveloped to play by the current fair play rules of reason, logic, and bonds.

Women are fucking devious, and ambitious, and most of what they say and do is pre-meditated for months before it's acted out. Some are impulsive or aloof, yes, but the average woman is a calculating mess always trying to improve social standing.

>he says on the internet
Why aren't you sustenance farming?

Ship wrecking is only an option on coasts, for one thing. For another, I never said that Indian men won't do any shit jobs at all. They plainly will. But it's also clear that construction is less attractive to men than in other countries. Why would that be? What are the usual factors that govern an informal job market? Pay, danger and strenuousness.

America
They only pay women 70% of a man’s paycheck

reminds me of this

You're a dumbass if you think witch burning equates to widespread systematic and cultural oppression of women

lmao
witches were just old spinsters

>Ship wrecking is only an option on coasts, for one thing
Oh, i'm sorry, I didn't realize women only lived in land.
Its fucking india, mate, every job is less attractive than it would be in other countries, that doesn't stop the poor bastards from working there and it certainly doesn't mean that they're pushing it all onto women.

i have been to india and i have seen woman working like animals besides men. there is no difference in woman and men, when you are poor you have to work like an animal

How about you address the fact that your statistic for female labor market participation in construction is entirely made up, before you start making up reasons for said made up statistic.

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm
According to official BLS statistics, only 10% of the construction industry is made up of women.

Muslims want to stop this because they hate freedom

I don't remember where that number came from. Probably an activist group. So it may well be inflated or I have misremembered it. Even if it's as low as 25% that's a ridiculous number and still validates my point: people who bitch about women not wanting tough jobs consistently ignore the fact that men don't particularly want them either. What they want is a guarantee that these jobs will be open and available to them if they decide they do want them or burn up all their other options. But this is not how labor markets work.

You think you are replying to me, but you're replying to somebody else. I never called you a redditor, but since you don't seem to understand how an anonymous board works, I'm calling you one now.

>current fair play rules of reason, logic, and bonds
your lack of knowledge seems profound

>Let me explain this in a way your tiny redditor brain can understand
>I never called you a redditor

Wew lad are you retarded or what?

>Even if it's as low as 25% that's a ridiculous number and still validates my point: people who bitch about women not wanting tough jobs consistently ignore the fact that men don't particularly want them either.

25% of jobs being done by women is a ridiculous number? What the fuck are you smoking mate? Besides its not 25%, its 10%. Either way this number says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about whether or not men want to do these jobs.

>What they want is a guarantee that these jobs will be open and available to them if they decide they do want them or burn up all their other options.

[citation needed]. You just keep making up shit without any source to back it up. Stop talking bullshit.

Das Pferd frisst keinen Gurkensalat.

Holy F.... Thank God I wasn't born in such a community, or in older times.

KARA BOGA

judging by your pic, China not only opressed them, but compressed them as well.

yes if its not forced it's okay

that's what freedom means

>I can’t find that statistic
Of course you can’t, because it isn’t real, you fucking mongoloid.

They did it to render women defenseless.

Oh hey! The diagram created by physicians who didn't even touch the patients in this study and based their "findings" on guessing how corsets affected organs. Nice.