/Fat/ General - "Holy fuck make a new thread you lazy fat fucks" Ed

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j2iD_EXUBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens if I eat under 1500 calories? Like do I lose too much weight or does my body just lose muscle mass

yes 500cals under your TDEE per day

Are you lifting? Using muscle reduces muscle deterioration when cutting. Also protein cycling forces the body to use up useless protein first.

Reminder that your cheat meals should never be something that sits around in your house and isn't depleted after one sitting. Do not buy a tub of ice cream and eat a portion of it for your cheat meals. You will give in later and eat it.

>ate 1239 cal today
Feels good to keep going

fuck you hunger

I legititmently just contemplated killing myself after looking in the mirror at my body. I am seriously fat as hell. Please tell me I'm irrational

kill yourself for not knowing how to into exif data

kys yourself loser

> tfw didnt died on the table during surgery

>Are you lifting?
Yes daily, I alternative between upper body and lower body.

>protein cycling
Like muscle repair?

So what happens if I eat under 1500?

You're not even close to my definition of fat.
Also, cry for help in real life instead of in /fat/.

Well I don't know your tdee, so telling me 1500 doesn't really help. Are you 600 pounds or 50?

>I posted in a fat thread so I can could get approval and attention whore

No, I need tips. Should I just do a fast for a month? Stop eating all together?

>130kg 3 weeks ago
>Down to 126kg
I feel good about this but I have a long way to go to reach my ideal of 70kg
How do you guys deal with social pressure to eat poorly? When out with friends they head to mcdonalds and I go with them, should I just stop being a bitch and get something else?

>tfw i found out i have hemorrhoids today

What's your current TDEE?

Look you don't belong in a /fat/ thread. Bulk up a little, then cut, you're fine. You're above normie tier if that's what you want to hear so that's something.

>bring snacks to tied you over
>say you want something else
>get new friends
>get some mcdonalds but keep it reasonable and plan accordingly with your other meals

Can I still lose weight just by eating below my TDEE and basic exercise like bicycling without lifting?

If you get a normal meal with a diet drink mcdonalds only racks up to like 750 calories.
I can have a normal breakfast, and a small dinner and still maintain my cut.
Don't lose all your friends over a few calories, just reduce how much you eat for the other meals that day, its just math.

>using deprecated wojaks

>ate A&W today but only ended up at 1300 calories for the day

Not proud of it but at least I'm way under.

Just got laid for the first time since my girlfriend left me 6 years agos. I was up to 360lbs i'm now 220ish. I installed Tinder and got a few bites but the other day I got matched with this 45 year old women. We met up today, had a few drinks, talked a lot. Between the drinks and all the emotional baggage i've been carrying I turned into a blabber mouth and told her my whole life story and how lonely i've been and how I gained a ton of weight when my girlfriend left me. She just told me we should talk more about it at her place, next thing I know i'm in her bed and she's on top of me and i'm so fucking nervous she asks me when was the last time I was with a women, I told her the last women I was with was my ex girlfriend and she was the only one I was ever with. She told me to to relax and she would do all the work. Felt so good /fat/ to be touched by a woman again, she said she wants to help me find a girl my age and help me get over how nervous I am around women.

I would be over 400lbs if it wasn't for you guys, thanks /fat/ we all are gonna make it

>will eating healthy with exercise make me lose weight
What could possibly make you think that you would need to lift to lose weight?

Sure if you want to be an ugly disgusting freak when you're done cutting.

I can't parse memes from real advice and I spend too much time here

There's no reason not to lift. Keeps your strength up, burns calories. The muscles will help fill you in as you cut, otherwise you'll just be a skinnyfat shlub or an anorexic.

You can do starting strength if you want during your cut, but convention is you bulk and lift after your cut is finished to build back the muscle that was lost during the cut.

that ain't what the sticky says

Well I hit my goal, 25kg lost.

But I don't feel elated or anything, if anything I feel depressed, 25kg lost and I realised I still have another 3-6kg to go.

I don't know why I feel so down about it.

Time to start lifting

I haven't the read the sticky in a while, but what I can tell from what I've read here is lifting isn't essential but is good for burning calories and will help prevent you being a skinnyfat at the end.

You're damn right, the other user is an eternal /fat/izen, if you want advice ask in other Veeky Forums threads too.
To lose weight you need only be under your TDEE, this can be achieved by eating less and exercising.
Cardio will very slightly help metabolism but that's it, though it's great for you heart so do it.
Weight lifting will keep more muscle on your bones and make you look good.
Remember diet if you want to be thinner, diet and exercise if you want to look good and have an easier time keeping off the fat (more muscles=more calories).

How can I do that with no money and no equipment

I know, but that's not what the dude was asking.

Get a job you fat ugly fuck.

Also
>You can do starting strength if you want during your cut, but convention is you bulk and lift after your cut is finished to build back the muscle that was lost during the cut.
No this isn't convention, convention is to always lift.
Lifting is low impact and doesn't hurt your joints, there's no reason a fatty shouldn't be lifting while losing weight, it will only make the fat loss more drastic and allow them to fill up volume under the skin so saggy skin won't be as bad.

Diet only if you want, it will work but you will regret it when you look like shit, trust me.
Get in the routine of taking care of your body now user.

Go to bodyweight generals, don't ask for a special plan because you being fat shouldn't change anything.

Jesus fucking christ my TDEE is over 3100 (simple).

I just need to find healthy shit to eat but I'm too fucking lazy to do the research. I can work out every day for about an hour. Only cardio but better than nothing. Any food tips? I don't care if I have to eat the same shit every day, just want someone else who's had the same issue to tell me what to do.

>tfw a massive chunk of my understanding of weightloss was wrong
Whoops
Looks like I need to start lifting eh?

by your tdee I'm guess you're very heavy. maybe at your weight body weight exercises would be good? just talking out of my ass here

Put in the minimal amount of effort user.
Protip: Veeky Forums has archives, not the meme 48 hour ones but the true archives.
Look up "cutting recipes" or "cutting foods" or some shit in the Veeky Forums archive, with only OP posts listed.
Far more information there.

320 Today, ^2lbs from yesterday, V5lbs from start.

3.6mi on the treadmill, 20.6mi overall.

>I just need to find healthy shit to eat but I'm too fucking lazy to do the research.

Chikkin and beenz.

If you're mildly /fat/ is it better to get down somewhat lean before trying to build muscle or can you lose weight and gain muscle at the same time (at a faster rate than just focusing on losing weight then switching to gaining muscle)?

I'm 178 cm (5'10") and 77kg (175 lbs). I have little muscle so I am fat at this weight and height, got a big beer belly. I was thinking of just trying to hit 70kg and then building muscle but I'm curious what you guys think

It's either
>focus on losing fat while keeping strength loss to a minimum
or
>focus on gaining strength while keeping fat gain to a minimum

Don't try to do both. You'll get nowhere.

Got it, I'll just lose the weight first then. Cheers

holy shit bro, you literally found a mommy to fuck you and take care of you
hope you make it lad

is cico a myth, /fat/?

How the fuck are you at that bf % with no love handles or belly fat?

Yeah kill yoursefl

idk man was newton retarded?

well when i google cico almost all the articles say that cico is bad and stupid

chicken breast and veggie steamer boxes/bags from green giant
Add some marinade flavors to your chicken, before or during baking
Good stuff
I do 1 breast and 1 box meals for around 450 calories
Im about the same TDEE as you, it really helped.

keto flu is in full effect, how long does it last?

my cock is hard

the basic principle of cico will always, always work within the constraints of the laws of our physical universe.

it might be bad or stupid because people might still eat like shit (but under tdee) and then cave. basically they say it is "bad" because humans can stupidly misinterpret or abuse this information.

the basic underlying principle of cico will alway, always work.

Drink Powerade Zero. I started keto 10 days ago and drinking a couple bottles of that a day I had next to no symptoms.

nothing, the human body has millions of years of learning to endure periods of time with small amounts/no food. nearly everything you see on the internet about starvation mode/muscle loss is total bullshit from people who want you to buy into their program, fail and buy into it again. then people who post here have read that same bullshit and regurgitate it. when i lost my weight i cut at 1200 for 5 months, from 100kg to 71kg, 185cm, none of my lifts changed. my labs improved drastically and my physician commended me on a job well done. 2 years later i'm 73kg

all 2inches of it

thanks for the tip, now i just have to survive the night

fuck you bitch i got a big fat gorilla dick motherfucker present your asshole and i will fuck you to your crooked buckteeth you redneck cunt

gorilla dicks are actually 2"

today was my 7 months day, since i started
78 lbs lost

you're all gonna make it guys and so am I

lets keep going!
:^)

These fags are pretty much professional starcraft players telling you as a brand new player you're not min maxing and hitting your timings. Seriously I lost over 80 pounds of fat only eating a net of 1500 calories per day. My bench press went from 155 to 125 lol I think just getting in the habit and making progress is the goal. Once you get used to the stuff anyways you'll want to do more anyways. Baby steps nigger.

That's cool beans my dude; praying for you and my 85 pounds I gotta lose.

Why do you stare at gorilla dicks queermo

national geographic bro its good to know dick sizes of every species

You could step down your calories, do nothing and still lose weight.

>not checking out gorilla cocks
Your not gonna make it.

I was worried about stalling, but I'm about 50 lbs down in about 5 months. If I can keep it up a few more months I'll be very happy.

I know it's gonna slow down, I'm just not sure when.

depends how fat you are/were

Any other fatbros on the vlcd meme shakes?

whats a good low calorie protein shake/powder?
share g of protein:price for comparison

CONFESS

I've just been having one large meal a day and not really eating anything else.

That's going to nail me in the ass right?

That's called 0MAD,it's fairly popular. It's basically intermittent fasting.

Personally I don't recommend it because it doesn't seem sustainable long term for me, but I don't think it's dangerous like water fasting.

I wanted to try but my doctor said no.

have you tried water fasting? can you still exercise while doing it? how are the muscles going to recover without protein?

It just seems like a good way to fuck up your metabolism to me. My mother always stressed having small but regular snacks throughout the day to keep it regular but she's also a fat so fuck if I know now.

It's nothing planned either I'm just not really hungry for most of the day anymore, been like this for a couple of weeks now.

>poop
>never done wiping

today I reached the 10kg lost goal, it took me two weeks of IF. tomorrow I get my bf% analyzed and I'll post the results here.

/fat/her give me strength, the missus wants to get McDonalds nuggies, they're currently 24 for $9.95.

If I starve myself to Auschwitz mode will I stop being skinnyfat?

b-bump

youtube.com/watch?v=-j2iD_EXUBA

This was motivating as fuck - apparently your cock DOES get bigger if you lose fat. And that's enough gratification to me to try losing weight.

Not watching, but of course it does. When you're fat the fat surrounds the dick at the base and you lose inches.

>accidentally broke my 170 mfp stream

It's not the end. It's a new beginning.

>24 for $9.95.
God bless America.

almost finally under 80kg (from 154kg), it was a big goal for me for so long, now i can shot for my last goal (65kg) and finally start to bulk/maintain, never get this fat bros

Progress pics?

nice job user

gj man

Well done bro

>65
how tall are you?