Is it OK if I live off the water in my food? I don't want to ingest fluoride but I can't afford a good filter right now...

Is it OK if I live off the water in my food? I don't want to ingest fluoride but I can't afford a good filter right now. Problem is when I run or lift, I get thirsty as hell and it's hard to sleep

No dude, you need to drink. Maybe try buying distilled water? I've heard it's bad for you because it leeches minerals away from your body or something, but I'm sure it's less damaging than no water.

jesus christ user

or just fucking spring water.

>can't afford a good filter right now

Then use a cheap one. If dogs and street bums survive by drinking literal dirty water from puddles you can survive by drinking tap water.

Don't be such a fucking bitch.

>does not want to ingest fluoride
>would rather die of kidney failure from lack of hydration

Do you really? I saw a news report once where they tested a woman's hydration level after not drinking anything for a week and apparently it came out OK, not great but definitely livable

>being paranoid about water

Don't worry, goy, tap water is 100% safe

You can check the fluoride content of bottled source water, it's written on the bottle. Some have 0, so buy those.

me want szu szu

The inside of a watermelon is 92% water, and an average large watermelon weight about 20 pounds. Taking out the weight of the rind (4-5ish pounds as a guess?) you have about 16 pounds of watermelon. A gallon of water weighs about 8 pounds, so there's about 2 gallons in there. The average guy needs about 3 liters a day (about 0.8 gallons), but you lift and you're thirsty so round that up to a gallon to be sure. That's about half a 20 pound watermelon.

So eat half a large watermelon every day.
1371 kCal
341g carbs
28g protein
7g fat
18g fiber

Only downside is 280g of sugar

i say we just let him.

go for it op.

>1371 kCal

Sounds pretty reasonable

Thus HWAD was born

>Eating 280 grams of sugar a day.

lmao

You're a retard. You're literally killing yourself.
Drinking fluoride water is infinitely better than no water.

>living in a shithole where you can't even drink the tap water
shiggydiggy

there are faster ways to kill yourself

Just get distilled water, and take a mineral supplement to compensate.