/SKINNY/

Made the last thread and got a decent response.

Should we make these more?
Discovered the scale at the gym today. I just ate a huge meal and had to take a shit, weighed in at 145 6'0. Progress considering I used to be 125.

r/gainit

>145 6'0.

good god, stop burning calories at the gym and never ever do any cardio

I mean what can you even work out at that weight? I use to be a stick at 150 6'0 back when I literally had cancer. did no exercise until I got to at least 160 and even then it was light workouts and short times to avoid burning to much calories.

I am know at 175 and getting stronger little by little.

"Literally had cancer" shit user

Reminder I used to be 125
Started at the bar and now squat 120
Started at the bar and now bench 70
Started at ~100 now DL 1 pl8
*deep breath* still can't OHP the bar

Might start frauding

>Might start frauding

WTF No!!
at your weight all you will do is fuck up your kidneys and get to muscle out of it, save the frauding for after you reach 190 pounds

just keep slowly gaining more weight and your lifts will improve.

methbro here. were all gonna make it ;u;

>Might start frauding

for the love of god, don't do that shit. you can make PHENOMENAL progress as a natural, ESPECIALLY with how weak and new you are to lifting.

I'm around 5'8" and I'm 120

Am I too skinny

That's not even that skinny I'm 6'1 sitting at 148 on an empty stomach and pretty big for a guy my size

Done some heavy reading on steroids and it seems most of the possible damage occurs after multiple cycles and some fucked up compounds. Probably just test + 1 or 2. Also, you see the fraud guys like masT with huge traps and shoulders? Those areas have a higher affinity for test and grow faster than other areas, which would help with this.

>6'1 sitting at 148
>pretty big for a guy my size

you literally aren't !

I respected your opinion until analyzed your post more. Do some research, steroids won't do shit to your kidneys. Test can slowly grow your heart and oral roids can fuck your liver and lipids, but kidneys are pretty a okay

I literally am

Don't be a twat, he just doesn't eat. I used to be like that too OP. 130lbs at heaviest at 5'10".
Keep chowing down, Currently at 169 ~13% BF, boy does it feel good. You're gonna make it brah

Has anyone gone from being fat to skinny without any bulking? Is it a good feeling, or is there zero sense of accomplishment until you bulk up?

>damage occurs after multiple cycles
>Probably just test + 1 or 2

The effects start after you second month on gear

You literally have to keep using it or else you loose all the gains you got while using it.

when you can no longer afford it, or get tired of spending all that money on something so stupid, you will lose all the muscle you gained from it and your lifts(and appearance) will drop down to normie levels.

You do get to keep your gyno tits though as well as your old man kidneys since the damage on those will be irreversible.

And after all of that you still won't get any more laid than if you had never tried the gear.

I'm 5'8 at 131. Started at 114. After about 1.5 months of lifting:

>135lb Squat
>105lb BP
>205lb DL
>80lb OHP (stalled three times, twice at 80)

Why the fuck would you even think about roiding? Literally just eat more and fix your fucking form. my OHP is shit because my form breaks down and I'm afraid of sternum causing chest pains but thats it

>r/gainit
EAT SHIT AND DIE

>135lb Squat
Do you count the bar?

>steroids won't do shit to your kidneys.

all injection drugs do damage to the kidneys when done in the long term. the kidneys do triple work cleaning the blood stream. after long term use the tubules and glomerulus simply stop filtering. a young man can regenerate new ones up until the age of 35ish.

I am know all this because it was on my exams last semester. And I also interview a guy addicted to intramuscular injected pain killer and one of his kidney just stopped working after 10 years.

I am just passing the knowledge to help anyone from doing a big mistake with their health.

The SL app does, so yes.

Thanks user, that means a lot. Had 2 egg, sausage, cheese, and onion burritos since posting, and a shake.

This could be said for literally anything. Take smoking weed, not very harmful. But once it crosses from your lungs to your blood YOUR KIDNEYS WILL WORK OVERTIME AND DIE. Eat a sugary meal? BLOOD SUGAR TOO HIGH KIDNEY DEAD.

>study on USGOVs website says injecting testosterone is okay for people with bad kidneys.
Please get thread back on topic

Fell off the wagon and didn't go to the gym for two to three weeks
Back in the gym now tho
How much of my gains have I posted bros

Is 145 at 5'10 high or low? right now i bench like 225 for max and don't ask my squat or deadlift

>lose gains
The closest thing to the truth in your post. I would lose my gains when I stopped if I was out of my genetic limit, from my current weight, I'm clearly not even close.

>can't afford
I can find a complete cycle for ~200 bucks. Complete cycle means 15 weeks in this case. That's roughly 50 bucks a month. That's son ding an extra 50 to become a Platinum gym member

>tits
Eh, high test can lead to aromatization which can lead to tits. If only there was a type of medicine called an aromatase inhibitor.

Pretty fucking please, can we talk about skinny struggles?

I bench 150 1rm at that weight and height. Its almost as if some people have low body fat

True, I could still do 215 when I weighed 130 and was 5'9

Lost *

started eating icecream for breakfast. ez +500 calories. I think I am becoming leaner because of it?? I dont know whats happening man.

6'0 125 here. my upper body is ok but my legs are literal twigs what do aside from eating more cattle (working on 3k calories a day atm incl sup shakes)

I'm 6'1 and 153 lbs and I'm a small fry, you "big guy"

Started off at 135 almost exactly a year ago. Struggled with the bar on every lift.

Currently at 160lbs
Bench 165x5
Deadlift 215x5
Squat 185x5
Ohp 80 (only do ohp hypertrophy 8 reps)

My efforts are finally starting to show. I hope there's much pussy in the coming future, lads.

6'1 160lbs

The end of august will be my 4th month lifting. I'm going to be staying with family for a few months before I deploy to the middle east. I'm looking forward to the simplicity. I won't have to worry about cooking my own food for almost a year, just eat and lift.

Forgot to mention I'm 6'2

>Pic related me December last year

Your upper body is not okay

What do you weigh now with those lifts

I'm at 165-170 and I'm skinny as fuck

6'1 started out at 110lbs now 175lbs
Been lifting for a little over a year now really filled out made decent progress from starting all lifts just with the bar
Bench 175x1
Squat 245x1
Deadlift 285x1
Had a month off due to going overseas so lost a little strength should be smashing past those lifts in a week or two

Tfw 5 ft 7 102 pounds. Wut do lads? I have some lean muscle, six pack and some bicep/chest but I am a foken skelly.

stay skelly, keep lifting, eat some more protein
dont fall for the "eat as much as you can to gain weight" meme. if you have any muscle you will look shredded

yeh, u need to eat more mate. but dw start off easy all u need is 2500 a day to make it to 145 in about 4 months

six to nine weeks of gains

Listen to this. You don't want to become skinny fat.

Are you me? Used to be 120 and am now 145 at also 6feet. What's your kryptonite Op, for me it's crohn's. Almost had to put on an IV last year when I was 120. Gained 25lb in one year, slowly escaping skellyhood

thoughts on interment fasting for bulking?
also wide hips
what to do

Are you zack zeiler?

I SECOND THIS.
EAT SHIT AND DIE OP

if you're a skelly the last thing you should be worrying about is intermittent fasting. just eat more.

but if i can fit the 3k calories in my 8 hour feeding window i should be good right?
i want the mental boosts

My dude. I have the same exact past and present stats as you.
125 was shit. No energy to do anything other than work and sleep

can't tell if some kind of advanced bait or deluded

Just eat an unholy amount of food and protein, at 125lb you're going to have fuck all muscle.

How is your OHP so close to your BP?

Last year
>6'
>145lbs
>20%bft

Now
>6'
>165
>20%bft

Do I cut or permabulk lads? I've been basically just sitting and eating all kinds of shit for a year without working out at all. Pls gib program

Never go above 20% bf user, even it if means your goals are a bit further away
The body works better in creating Test and Muscle at lower bf

Alright mother fuckers. This is how I've made it from skinney to fit. First is lift 2 hours a day 6 times a week. Your going to be eating a huge amount so you have to lift a fucking lot to gain mostly muscle. My first meal is 3/4 cups egg whites and 3 eggs. Ill eat a little bit of bread if Im feeling it too. Second meal is a split pea stew. Google split pea and ground beef. Itll be the first myrecipies link. I like to add 2 cans of tuna into it to. I eat 650g of it. The split peas have a tonne of fibre so your body will need time to adjust. Expect messy shits at first. Also the recipe calls for actual beef cuts but using ground meats i find is better, experiment with various fatty meats or lean meats. Third meal is 150g of breaded fish and 150g of sweet potato. Fourth meal is dinner. Whatever youd normally eat. And last meal is right before you sleep. 200g of chicken breast, 150g of broccoli, and 100g of brown rice.

If you lift and eat like this you will gain a huge amount of muscle. You dont need any supplements either.

So cut right? I'm at a weird point where I can eat 4K calories or I can only drink water during a day and either way I'll feel totally fine. My front is saggy looking and I've got hardly any muscle beneath, idk what 2 do user help me

eat moreee same height started at 115 :( now 125 skinniest boy

>Cut to 9-11% bf
>Give your body 2 weeks of maintainence calories
>slowbulk back up to 18%
>repeat

what do i lift during this time I'm desperate

are you me?

I benched 200 at 125. Cancer cuck

we all gone make it gnome sayin

i started at 135 6ft and now i'm 150

he's fine just gotta eat

Cut? a slimmed down version of your current routine + HIIT

Bulk? your routine

Been stuck at 6'0" 165 forever because of a shoulder injury I can't do any upper body and I want to die.
Back squat is now 235 3x5 but I'm not making any visible gains and I'm not sure when my shoulder will be healed.
What do

was 130 lbs 2 months ago. now 139.

>6'1 started out at 110lbs
holy fuck how were alive?

When i started lifting i was 6'2" 142 pounds fight me

i fucking love this image

Wait it out, don't an hero your shoulder for some small gains, or you will regret it for the rest of your life. It's not worth it

Oh yeah, and I assumed you have been a doctor and are in pt/surgery schedule. If not, fix that shit. Also, if you haven't, be VERY cautious of surgery, because it can fuck you and leave you "healthy" but unable to lift. See multiple doctors if possible

Did about 2 months of therapy. Improved but nowhere near pain free or being able to lift heavy.
I'm going back to the orthopedic and I really don't want surgery because like you said, as well it can be a disqualification for military which is my plan after college.

You'll have to see, user. Depends on how much you were eating and how far along you were. Probably didn't lose too much tho

Started lifting this summer over break, already put on 10lbs, currently ~157 at 6'1"

DL 255x5
Bench 185x5

Gonna lift my way out of auschwitz

Basically started with empty bar on both lifts. They were the same until I added a few extra lbs on bench press and stalled on OHP.

I started at 5'10 117lb and made it to 135lb. I've stalled weight the past 3 months since I've been cruising with my diet but I'll just start actually eating more. Pisses me off that I've wasted 3 months of potential progress :/
Squat: 195
Bench 140
Deadlift: 210

When you calculate the TDEE, when they ask how active you are, if I do nothing but sit on my ass all day and then go to the gym 3 times a week, do I put in sedentary? ( I'm a freelance designer so I don't move around much )

I'm gonna make it

We're all gonna make it.

I would like appreciate a thread like this.

>6'0"
>140

Feels batman.

Adderall-brah here. Started lifting casually 2 years ago when I was 6'0 140 lbs, bulked to 180 in a year, right now I'm 175.

Went to a festival a few days ago and had the best time of my life, danced with 7 girls, got 2 numbers, made out with one. I'm one of the most autistic pieces of shits ever but I remembered it was the 6th anniversary of zyzz' death and didn't wanna let him down

What do we eat bros? What do we stock our fridges with?

Haven't started cooking yet, want to know what to start with.

6'2" 185lbs

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

same height & weight here

You look way better than me my dude. I'm completely T rex mode right now. I wonder how long it'll take for my upper body to catch up if I just focus on that for now

Meanwhile, I'm eating 1800/day for 12 months and I'm still 270 lbs.

I'm hypothyroid tho.

You look good except that fucking tatoo wtf is that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bump

>stop! hammertime!

I don't understand these lifts.
Is your bf above 20%? Can you see your abs?

I'm 5'11 145 and I squat 145, bench 135, dl 165, ohp 65.

How long have you been lifting for?

oh yeah, those are all for 5 reps

How are you able to commit so much time? Not judging, but are you a NEET?

>5'7
>120 lbs

Was about 110 at the start of the summer, got a long way to go.

You gotta bulk hard my man

Doing no exercise is never an option. Eat more.

lol 6'0 125lbs, guess i'm full skelly mode

Honestly no clue to be honest, I just never really ate breakfast but would always eat my lunch and dinner but for my height it would've been nowhere near enough

Keep in mind at that time I was around 18 now I'm turning 20 in a month

100lbs 5'8 end me please