Fat vagina

This is going to sound like the dumbest thread, but this is a legitimate issue I want to see if I can solve.
I have a fat vagina. Mon pubis technically speaking.
I am currently 120 5'1 and losing weight.
From what I've researched, the only way to get rid of my goddamn fat vagina is to get a mon pubis reduction.

If I get to a low bf%, will my fat vagina fuck off by default? From what I've seen from pictures, it's hit or miss and as far as I'm aware there isnt a possible way to exercise the area to reduce the fat. Am I being insane?

Puffy vagina is desireable to me.

It could help, but unless it's an extreme case I don't see why you'd do it. It's hot.

post pic thottt

also puffy vagoos are the best

same if you're skinny a fat pussy is desirable

>stubborn vagina fat
time 2 cut

post pictures so we can give better advice.

this must be bait. fat pussies are the best

If you get a low bodyfat - yes, it should go away. However, low bodyfat level can hinder your endocrine system and gaining some fat back to fix it might cause your vagina to get fat again.
tl;dr - try cutting, it should help and even if it doesn't men prefer slim women.

A big mound is hot as fuck

Post Picture so we can help. We must know how fat your pussy really is.
Underwear pic is find too.

>exercise the area to reduce fat

That's not how exercise works. You can't target fat, just build muscle.

Anyway ,if it's anything like a dude yes you'll lose fat there in time. Keep cutting.

>mon pubis reduction.

You clearly know about this more than we do, so either post a picture of fuck off bitch

wear the tightest compression underwear you can find for a month

Please OP dont do this, there isnt enough chubby pusy out there.

mon pubis is fucking hot.

>Mons pubis
>Literally translates to "mountain of pussy"

This is a good trait to have

GGRRROAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got girl. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

A big/pronounced mons pubis is hot as fuck

Fair enough. I'll keep cutting and just go from there I guess.

That sounds like a good way to get an infection. Tight undies are supposed to be bad for vaginas.

This is pretty much exactly it, I thought this was a sfw board.
Yeah, this. Wtf? My lower stomach goes inwards before the mound so it makes it more noticeable and will look like I'm packing if I wear a bikini.

I guess it's one of those insecurities people have. Its really irritating and makes me feel like shit. Do men have similar problems in this area?

almost threw up that is so fucking nasty roast beef pussy, if i was hooking up with a girl and her pussy looked like that id have trouble resiting the urge to punch her for not warning me ahead of time

:V

Surgery. Save up some money.

Do women find dick gut attractive?

I have yet to find a thin man with dick gut though. Maybe it is out there but I havent seen it.

let a nigger with a bbc fuck you missionary and loosen up that area

everyone has parts of their body they don't like, and generally no one notices but you. For instance I have a crooked nose I'm self conscious about but my girlfriend didn't even notice until 2 years in, and even then it was just because I pointed it out. Basically the healthiest thing you can do is just accept it, recognize you don't like it but also that almost no one will notice or care.

>If I get to a low bf%, will my fat vagina fuck off by default?
so you are considering surgery before even trying?

have you considered stop being a fatass and that after you get your stupid surgery that you will get fatter you fatass and it will come back?

srsly go be a girl somewhere else

>all these WK manginas saying OP's perfect the way she is

Hope you simps enjoy your life of cuckery

What about saggy/tight balls, what do women think of that?

Nah, if anything she doesnt have enough vagina.

Thanks for that, its just a really weird area for me.

No. I'm asking if cutting would make an actual considerable difference. Perhaps I should have worded it differently.

I can honestly say I have never paid that much attention to balls. I'm assuming tighter balls are more desirable, but seeing as it's below the main attraction I've never paid them much mind. Nuts to your knees would be a turn off.

Roasties get out reeeeeeeeee

pics pls ;_;

Whats better, big or small balls?

>lifting for this

oh sorry, did some research, as far as I am aware of, it's either hit, or miss...

so why don;t you shut your fat god and just fucking do it stop being lazy and trying to surgery your way out of some shit before you put in some effort and do the reasonable thing...

fucking cunts I sware

>Am I being insane?
You actually are.

That's like crying "bawww, my boobs are big".

OH WAIT, whining about this is really common too

The same way you've never paid attention to balls, most guys wouldn't pay attention to your fat puss.

Don't worry about it.

Also pics.

Yeah, enough talk, show us the goods. Post it as a link so it doesn't get deleted. I prefer fat pussy, should be fun to see what exactly are you so self-conscious about. 90% chance that it actually looks pretty good.

I assume this is some sort of bait but it gave me a hearty kek.
On the off chance it isn't bait: the guy fucking you won't be worrying about it and neither should you.

if you're thin,

nice user.
>make them insecure so they come to us

I had sex with a skinny chick and we kept slamming pelvis bones together.. or whatever bone is there
Definitely prefer T H I C C

i want a slim qt who has a fat vagina desu

by the time a man sees your vagina it's already too late

he can't escape and he's resolved himself to whatever is within

we all have

Not memeing, post a pic. I can't judge if your vagina is pretty or not from a description.

I love a pudgy mons pubis.

Sorry for hijacking yo thread, but as a grill, do you know if fasting while on your period is a dumbass move?
I'm on my 4th day of blood and beginning 3th day of fasting and I feel kinda drained of my stamina. + my stomach still feels bloated because of uterus dilation, which is totally conterproductive.

>puff vaginas sound cute and cuddly IMO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is actually a larping tranny

I wish m8
seriously though, is it prohibited when menstruating, or am I just a weak piece of shit for experiencing post SSJ3-like energy drain?

>Do men have similar problems in this area?

Yes, especially fat men. It can "smother" a good portion of the dick, making it appear smaller than it really is. That's why one of the first things we tell men who want a bigger dick is to lose weight, to reduce the fat in that area and expose more of the penis.

nah, youre good fasting through your bleed

Not a grill, but have experience with fasting gfs. Are you talking about a continuous fast or 3rd day of IF or something? If you're on a real fast, you should eat something. The chances of you crashing are fairly low and depend on your overall state of health, but they exist. IF should be fine, if you didn't skimp on the calories.

thanks user
It was a complete fast for the last +48hours, but I plan on having a 6hour eating window today.

Then just don't break the fast with a lot of carbs and you'll be fine.

Any suggestion on the type of food I should eat instead?

Try to make it rounded. Start off with a salad or veggies. Not the glycemic stuff. If you're gonna eat carbs, just take it a bit slow and don't eat a bowl of pasta in one sitting.

Will do then.
Also, I took the resolution to add tabasco to everything I eat.
>makes you feel fuller
>makes you sweat from the heat
>tasty af

Yes. I have a *slightly* larger than average penis, and it's completely lost in fatpad and loose skin. It looks pretty awful, and ladies can't really tell until I'm balls deep. One girl was like "did your sick get bigger?" felt good and bad at the same time.

I sucks I can't really show it off or prove my claims without looking weird. I know this sounds like a humble brag, but there's nothing to brag about, and the fat / loose skin keeps me humble about it.

Before anyone says some bullshit about how it's not loose skin, my balls frequently move up through it and sometimes over my penor. It scares the shit outta me sometimes because I don't want testicular torsion.

> Be Black guy in Japan
> Already big by Japanese standards
> Get Fit and eat a strict diet
> Gains
> Railing Okinawan GF one night
> HOREE SHIT DID YOUR DICK GET BIGGA?

It's true guys. We goin' make it!

Leave it alone. My ex had a puffy vagina. She in her broken English said it was "too much meat". Miss that sometimes. Leave your vag alone.

You know we're only after what's on the inside, right? lmao

I have a curved penis and it has ruined my self-esteem. Curves some 70 degrees to the left halfway down the shafts. Having a puffy vag is nothing. No guy would even notice that.

post fatt pusy

Kill yourself niggerfag

haha u mad white boy?

post pics of fat vagina

How loose vagoo becomes after a child birth? My first sex experience was with a milf and i literally couldn't feel anything inside her. Is it because of death grip syndrom or her pussy actually isn't tight enough?

her pussy has been destroyed by a baby head, what do you expect

Yes it becomes much more loose.

I fucked a mom my first time too

This
Get real user

Depends on genetics, one of my long term fwb is a mom and she is so tight that i have to use lube on me every time we fuck, otherwise cant enter. I can cum inside her in like a minute when she thrusts, but she has tight muscles bc of yoga. Also kinda has narrow hips if that helps. Ive been with fat girls who never gave birth who were extremely lose it made me sick... But that was mostly their fat vaginas

post the twat