Can I get recommendations for a lifting journal to buy?

Can I get recommendations for a lifting journal to buy?

Prefer Amazon and budget around $15-$30.
Just going to be writing down my workouts in pencil. No gay art shit lmao!

I have a Leuchtturm1917 in my cart right now if that helps anyone

itt autism

dang how'd you guess

I like moleskine, they write smoothly and hold up well, not sure how much of a meme they are.

In terms of quality they're shit and overpriced. I use a Shinola but they can be a bit pricey (11-22)

>Dear diary, today i did deadlifts

Urge to rape and impregnate....RISING!!

what's wrong with a shitty softcover notepad? it's the only thing i've ever used and my gains haven't suffered for it one bit.

Just use a notebook you idiot

That pic. Is this a cringe thread now?

I don't get it. Why would you spend $30 on a notebook for the gym?

I got a pack of three pocket-size composition books for less than $5.

Being pocket size they... wait for it... fit in my pocket.

Being less than $2 each, I don't mind taking them to the gym and getting them sweaty.

Do you really think that you are going to pour back over your library of weightlifting journals in 15 years to see how squats made you feel way back in 2017?

Not OP, but: How do you organize and layouit your lifting journals.May I see some pics?

Wait, people actually bring journals to the gym? Just get a fucking smartphone app with rest alarms, plots and shit.

This is coming from an user which is doing his pure math undergrad exclusively on Rhodia with a fountain pen.

My journal logs contain stuff I can't do in an app

Diet info for the day, warmup/prehab notes, which sets felt perfect, etc.

Only thing on my phone/computer is a spreadsheet outlining the blocks & cycle I'm doing

I just take a pic of my previous lifts I note in a word file and put it like a phone wallpaper.

A classic

I don't get it. Why would you spend $5 on a notebook for the gym?

I got a pack of three pocket-size notebooks for less than 2 dollars.

Being pocket size they...................w....a.....i.....t..........f.....o....r..........i.........t.............FIT IN MY POCKET LMAO xDDDDD

Being less than 50 cents each, I don't mind taking them to the gym and getting them sweaty.

Do you really think that you are going to pour back over your library of weightlifting journals in 15 years to see how squats made you feel way back in 2017?

Just use google sheets man. Its like excel but on a cloud. You can customize the template, use it for statistics in the future, and best of all access and share it from any device.

Use a composition book with grid lines, they're like a dollar

Note taking apps have existed for many years

Autism has existed for many years.

I'm glad you've taken an interest in your history

dont be the fag who brings their gay little notebook into the gym