Just checked my test and it's very bad!

So after seeing countless of threads about test and testgains, i decided to get mine checked last Friday. The doc was chill and i told i had the symptoms of low test (not really) good my bloodwork done.

Got the bloodwork done at 9:30 didn't for 12 hours before that.

First some stats:
22yo male
Very boyish babyface
Broad frame (20' shoulders untrained, 7' wrists)
16-18% bodyfat
Bad diet (no sugar but fastfood 2x a week)
On a slight caloric deficit
Taking finasteride

Got a call today saying my test levels were "alright", i asked for a precise number she gave 18.4 nmol or 531 ng/dl, i asked the normal ranges and she told me between 9-35 nmol.

So i check the averages and i have the test levels of an average male between 65 and 74!!!

Where do i go from here? Is lifting even worth it anymore? No sugarcoating, but it's over me right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mdedge.com/clinicalendocrinologynews/clinical-edge/summary/mens-health/harmonized-reference-ranges-testosterone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's never too late

Fix your diet, begin lifting hard and live a more risky life

Science shows taking risks is one of the best ways to increase test levels

Get on steroids.

>In healthy nonobese men 19 to 39 years of age years, the following harmonized percentile values resulted in these testosterone measures:

2.5th: 264 ng/dL
5th: 303 ng/dL
50th: 531 ng/dL
95th: 852 ng/dL
97.5th: 916 ng/dL
mdedge.com/clinicalendocrinologynews/clinical-edge/summary/mens-health/harmonized-reference-ranges-testosterone

Literally 5 seconds in Google.

Yeah, you should stop lifting, not because of your normal test levels but since you're an obvious pussy for panicking based on what an internet forum told you and having your test tested to being with.

Those are normal test levels.

You need to calm down. Hormones fluctuate a LOT, just like bloodpressure etc... I got tested 4 times in a span of 1 year, with my highest being 1192 and lowest 498

You literally have average test levels, chill out.

fin can kill ur test

Do you think cutting all the sugar and never eating fastfood will have some impact? What do i eat for more test?
Literally every other source gives higher averages. Also being average at 22 when the age range is between 19-39 is terrible!

I'm on the verge of just giving it all up breh's. All this time i thought i had high test levels. Always had above average strength with a big frame now it turns out i'm less than the average cuck you see on the streets.

I can't lose my hair man.

You are fine lmao stop behaving like such a little low t cuck.
What does your life look like? For example do you engage in sexual activity? Do you engage in competition? Exposed to a lot of stress? Sleep enough? Eat enough fats?

But i'm a little low T cuck according to the test.

Currently i'm just sitting at home.
-Lifting with dumbells and bodyweight at home.
-Barely any sexual activity
-Zero competition
-Low stress
- 7/8 hours a sleep (slept 6 hours on test day)
- Low fat diet

Apart from that i'm quite motivated and make use of every hour of the day
- Cut out gaming/mindless browsing
- Learning Spanish and freshening my German skills up
- Playing Guitar consistently
- Reading non-fiction
- Improving articulation
- Expanding my mind palace
- Preparing for G-math test
- Freshening my math skills up
- Flipping stuff on Ebay and working on my website
- Meditation

I always thought it were my high test levels that motivated me now it turns out it was all a scam.

>Literally every other source gives higher averages. Also being average at 22 when the age range is between 19-39 is terrible!

No they don't. Even if they did, this is the most recent solid study on the matter in genetically european populations.
Being average at 22 isn't terrible, it's the very definition of normality. Also, you own fucking pic shows no significant decrease in test before age 55, with max being between 35-44. Get real, retard

Seeing this list makes me think of how boring my life is desu. I hangout with friends 2-3 times a week and it's the usual bar/movies/clubbing etc.

I need to change i'm thinking on finishing my degree and after that move out from home and live in a rough neighborhood, picking up boxing, maybe pick up skydiving, travelling to dangerous area's.

I don't know but something needs to change, my test levels are proof i'm a victim of this cuck society we live in. I need to get out and act more like my ancestors.

You're autistic, see a shrink if you're not trolling (I'm not either, you sincerely need it)

Let's say i am average and you are right.
Do you want to be average? Have you seen how the average man acts nowadays?

Should i be proud that i have the same test levels as those men? Fuck that man, i was born to have high test levels i want to be in the top 5%. Being average doesn't get you anything.

The assistent also blatantly told me TRT was completely out of the option. Why can women get all the estrogen they want but men get punished when it comes to test?

Is my list that much out of the ordinary?
I have good social skills and no trouble making friends.

What made you think i'm autistic?

See, there's your problem mate. You live a low t life, yet expect to be high t? Doesn't work like that unfortunately. Up your fat intake, engage in competition, socialize, keep stress low. I guarentee you 800+

I'm already looking for a gym to join, going to pick up kick-boxing. I socialize 2-3x a week and my stress is gradually getting lower.

I'm going to get my test checked out again in a few months do see if i have any improvement.

Perfect, YOU are definitely going to make it

Before you talk down on 95% of all men, start picking up weights at least a few times.
Mouthing off before you even moved a single finger, while crying about the fact that mother nature didn't give you a head start in terms of test lvls makes you look like a massive cunt.
In fact you should probably take estrogen supplement. You'd make a good basic bitch.

Thanks man, we're all gonna make it.
I know, i have come to terms with my results now. The results don't change anything. I'm still the same person.

Check your estrogen. Even though your t isn't low enough for treatment low estrogen could be a cause of a lot of your symptoms. If you have no symptoms your testosterone is fine. The entire reason why low t is a problem is that it's a quality of life issue since the symptoms are awful. Once again, if you have no symptoms you don't need any kind of treatment. Life style changes will be useful to you for bumping your numbers up, treatment is used when you actually have problems.

Thanks man, yeah don't really have any symptoms. Going to ask the doc to check my estrogen just in case. It costs me like 2-3 euro's so i can basically test anything i want.

This testosterone is a panacea meme is getting out of control.