What are some best calf workouts Veeky Forums?

What are some best calf workouts Veeky Forums?

>doing calf workouts
>not being blessed by the calf gods

>not being a fatfuck for 20 years to build thick calves

This is me. 280 at my heaviest, 170 now (6'2").

My calves are so chunky. I'm embarrassed to wear shorts 'cause I still think it's unslightly fat, but it's actually muscle.

Yep, being fat for a while will do it

calf raises FxF everyday

I do them one legged on my stairs for the deep stretch and ive grown a half inch within 2 weeks

mountainbiking

calf-raises, full extension at least 100 of them. three sets at a day.

if you can walk after the set, you are doing it wrong

do heavy standing calf raises at the gym 5-10 sets and just pop out random bodyweight calfraises all day every day when you are not at the gym

1x40 calf raises: lift a barbell to a comfy position holding it as if you were deadlifting. These will also work your forearms. I can hold 1.5 BW and my calves grew several inches.

Jump rope a couple of times a week.

/thread

hiking

Ballet jump drills

standing calf raises
running on an incline
skipping rope

and squats, but you should have been doing those anyway

This. Been a fatfuck my entire life and i can say my calves pretty well developed

Get on a leg press and raise the weights with your toes, it's p good anf with around 8 sets you can kill your calves.
Another good one is putting the bottom of your foor under some sort od restraint, only have your knees on the ground, and slightly extend your legs, it stretches the hell out of your calves.

This. Leg day for life.

I'm still not sure if being a fatty for most of my young adult life was worth having these sick fucking calves, but it does feel nice being firmly ahead of the game in that department.

i work them every fucking day, from low reps (8) with high weight, to regular rep ranges (10-12) with medium weight to high reps (20) lower weight, SIX TIMES A WEEK.

Nothing works, guys, seriously considering becoming a fat fuck to get those calves gains.

Cycling (the sport). Your calves needs loads of volume

Running?

what does FxF mean?

Calves dont grow easily man. Dont get fat for the sake of getting calves. Use steroids instead and synthol

Run and jump a lot, sprints and jump squats will give you a sick calf pump.

failure to failure lol

>high reps (20) lower weight
everything under 50 is unnoticable for calves.

I do 200/150/100 of bw calf raises with full extension every day, and they grow. the most beautiful feeling is you can even feel them being pumped up everyday and growing.

Pics?

this.
fatass for 10 years of my life and i still to this day have huge calves.

someone please give my an estimate of what a "big" calf is in inches

im not a fatass but im tall and heavy amd i want to know if i got easy mode calves