Fat cunt

Hey Veeky Forums, need some advice

1. Is this a good hairstyle or is it too 90s
2. Am I a fat cunt?

Kik: holdmyfries

Side perspective

1. No.
2. Yes.

1. No get a more radical cut - maybe a homosexual undercut.
2. Yes, start lifting.

fix your posture
lift weights
eat clean

1.No
2.Yes
3.Stop wearing a nappie

I didn't know this was a cringe thread.

The absolute state of the modern male.

You look disgusting.

Briefs aren't nappies, they are comfortable

tim heidecker's unloved son

Well, at least you're white

Nah, fuck you. The modern male resembles me due to the fact that most guys theres days don't have crazy ripped bodies. The average dude has a body like mine, and wouldn't the average be a universal benchmark?

You have a b-cup. What do you think?

exactly

Image size:
2240 × 4000
No other sizes of this image found.

you look like a eunuch - not joking
your only option is to start HRT
and rent out your feminine penis and boipucci for strangers on craigslist

>Am I a fat cunt
Your gut stretches further than your peepee bulge

I don't think my only option is to become a girl

You're delusional OP. I used to reason that I was "average" when I was a fat fuck too.

"Average" is fucking fat. No women or men are fatansizing about that body. Lift and cut.

1. Hair is okay, that's just it. It's okay.
You should try a new style. If you're not confident and happy with it, change it.
Worst case scenario you grow it back and wear it like you used it. Don't be afraid to get a bad haircut.

2. Yeah you're pudgy. You're what women call an "apple body". You've got to do more chest/ab exercises. Cardio also won't hurt.
Once you slim down and build a little muscle, I'm sure you'll be happier about your appearance.

3. Don't look so damn sad, even if you don't like yourself, work on improving and be happy about that.
There's (probably) more people in worse shape than you than in better shape.

So get the fuck off of Veeky Forums and start getting fit. Don't post yourself again until you look better.

impressive, very nice

>I can see it when I sit, thats good enough
pretty fucking low standards

This is a new style, I like partong my hair this way so I started doing it. Also I'm not sad thats just my face lmao. Im reasonably happy with my appearance as it is, just a little self conscious

wear boxers dickhead you look like a baby with them on

Everything about you is disgusting

hair is great, its the current fuckboy cut for people who try to go for the 90s aesthetics

lose weight

1. it eccentuates your forehead size which isn't a good thing in your case, id keep the hair long but more stylised in a way that the front portion is utilised. somethign like pic related.
2. yes, you should be working out. But it wont improve your social standing nor will it give you newfound oerspective on talking to women you have to do fitness for you, the mental side of improving yourself comes from being brave.

keep in mind everyones opinion is different and you are on a shithole imageboard asking for neets to critique you.

Why did you cancel Sam's show tim?

if you want a better hairstyle get it like matt damon from good will hunting. Once you lose the weight and stop doing those gay experessions like in the OP you'll end up ok

Sorry OP. Afraid so.

kek, that's him!

boxers suck

briefs 4 life

Briefs are far more comfortable, they give space for your thighs to be free

That's not very nice mate

Philip Seymour Hoffmann autistic son

youve gotten that latent homosexual look homie, stop that.

Not in any particular order:
1. Lose weight
2. Slow bulk (300 kcal surplus)
3. Get a tan
4. Fix those godawful eyebrows
5. Get a less gay haircut, something short that makes you look less effeminate
6. Grow some facial hair. If you can't, use minoxidil.

If you do all of these steps, you will look like a normal human being, who girls are attracted to, and less like an effeminate cuck stuck in some gay boy band.

You look like Foggy from Daredevil

Quick question, OP:

How old are you and are you a virgin?

>No women or men are fatansizing about that body

degeneracy is everywere, my ex was a kinda fit gal and i was skynny fat average, i lost some weight and she lost the appeal, some people do like weird shit ... pic related

>hairstyle
Go high fade.
>fat cunt
Yup.

Jesus Christ, you somehow mange to have a face that looks old yet still a baby face and a body of an old man but yet still looks young. Kill yourself.

If you wear boxers into adulthood yourea fucking moron. Boxer breifs are the only socially acceptable nens underwear

You could lose that puppy fat in 2 months. Grow up you stupid cunt

Fucking make your people proud, you faggot. You have potential to look good and be your best, but you're way too fat right now. Unacceptable.

Nigga you look like a pregnant Recoome.

Start lifting, have your testosterone levels examined, and get on a diet. Fuck me.

>IMAG0037
>IMAG0058
Why won't you show us 38-57?

lmao

yes the haircut sucks and you have a pot belly

fucking kek

Thats obviously more niche than anything, you cant count on the idea that maybe some hot chick will like your pudgy gross body.

booooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii if you dont

This movie..

What about it? It's got a happy ending.

what is he holding? I can't see anything.

I'm a fit girl and that porky ginger is sexy af, I just would never partake because degeneracy

>Fix posture
>Lift weights
>These are different

If you're posture is actually fucked up, it's gonna take years of lifting and therapy to correct. You can't just "stand up straight", your spine is fucking fucked.

>awful posture
>baby face
>skinnyfat bordering on fattyfat
>weak af

Your hair is secondary, hair can be changed easily enough. All the other shit needs to get fixed before anything.

This has to be a crosspost from plebbit.

Negative canthal tilt, massive forehead, protruding forehead, weak jaw, narrow shoulders, fat as fuck, small penis, honestly why are you still here?

Stop wearing tighty whiteys, get yourself some boxers

Tjena greed