Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

It really isn't though

Better to be an ugly cunt with a nice body than an ugly cunt with a shit body.

cope

cuck

Probably because I'm already in a stable relationship and want to be stronger than the average American beta male.

>lifting for women
disgraceful, leave this board

Because only teenage girls are attracted to skinny weak-looking beardless fuccboi like Lachowski

why not have both?

Can't really fault this logic.

Why inject when its all about growth hormone?

Lifting helps your face

I have a pretty boy's face, high cheek bones and strong jaw but I've gotten fat so you can't see my cheek bones anymore and my jaw only looks normal now.

because you're a loser at everything else why not just do this one thing until you magically feel better about yourself

you keep telling yourself that at night

Faulty logic

Lifting has done nothing for my face

Beyond a couple of months of lifting for posture and some basic muscle on your frame, lifting isn't really helping you with women. So indeed there is no reason to if that's your goal.

If you're lifting for the sole purpose of thinking it will make you model tier handsome, you're delusional.

How is he wrong?

he is equating better with good

It's better to be ugly with a nice body, but that doesn't mean that it's good or ideal.

>implying I lift for women
I lift to be badass motherfucker, not some fuckboi

>It's better to be ugly with a nice body, but that doesn't mean that it's good or ideal
which is what he said. He didn't said that nice body makes you good or ideal
learn to read stupid nigger

I lift for women, but it ain't helping me out.

>Why lift when it's all about the face?
don't lift then u faggot wht are there 50 of these stupid ass threads everyday go fuck yourself

Dumbass negro, learn to read

I have been told that I have a handsome face but I'm worried that if I continue the way I am I'll have perma-jowls. Seriously... I think the fat is the one thing holding me back. I don't have to be shredded. Just not fat.

What if youre not remotely fat but still ugly?

then nature really hates you and doesn't want you to breed

Then aim for ugly girls and lower your standards to your own level, because not a single ok-looking women would ever breed with ugly male to reproduce much-likely-ugly children. All this bullshit about personality and whatever the fuck you call it - this just doesn't work in the real world.
Good looking = good genetics = successful children = ok to breed
Bad looking = shit genetics = 50/50 chances of ruining your children life because it turned out to be ugly as fuck = not ok to breed

What's the body fat % to have a face that skinny? Currently I have 16 ~ 17 % bf and my side profile looks bloated as fuck.

My chin doesn't protrude, however I feel like it should because the bone underneath does. the neck fat has become quite obvious from the side. My lips and mouth sticks out quite a lot, however my dentist told my I don't have an overbite.

My face is really fuckin weird, but i find myself pretty cute tho.

Less fat on face = more prominent jawline = more masculine look = better looking.

But lifting for women is retarded anyways

holy shit youre stupid

except it's not in 99% of cases. This line of logic is so stupid because it ignores the investment of time. Would you work 100 hours for 10 dollars? Why not? 10 dollars is still better than 0 dollars. The hundreds of hours you spend at the gym can be better used working on your wealth, creating a social life, improving at hobbies, and so many other things that would work 10 fold in attracting women. Im going to say it again, if you're lifting solely for women, you're wasting your time. It's all about the face, don't waste your time doing something so inefficient and work on improving your life first

some people do both when they get a face lift.

Because I want to be strong. I want to be strong for myself. Not for anyone else.

Why are you posting on Veeky Forums when you could be "working on your wealth, creating a social life, improving at hobbies, and so many other things" then. Fuck off, you're on a fitness board. If you can't be bothered to spend an hour at the gym 3 times a week then that's your problem.

>implying a man's attractiveness has anything to do with looks

Its about your demeanor. Its about being a man, being masculine. Taking control, getting shit done, not asking for directions. Its about taking shit and dealing with it without a single fuck shown.

You will catch the wrong women if you depend on your looks because that is no better than being a vapid, vain, club slut. Catch a women for what you're worth not what you look like. But be healthy that's always good.

>pic related is the women you will attract if your only angle is how sexy you are.

wat

I don't need help on attracting females lol, I lift for enjoyment. Im referring to people who lift SOLELY to attract females, from their perspective it's a waste of time. If you lift for enjoyment or whatever there is nothing wrong with it. I also don't base my life and existence on attracting females, like many on this board do. Im just telling you that if your goal is to get a girlfriend or whatever, you're wasting your time lifting. You honestly would have better luck picking up an instrument or joining a club

fair enough, people lifting completely for women are deluded but it doesn't hurt to be in shape just so long as you understand that there's more to getting laid than a nice body.

O lifting definitely helped

2 years later

why do people act like everyone has an incredibly fucked up deformed face here? the fuck?

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

because they are average
they've become women with crab in bucket mentality
its not healthy to act like that makes you bitter and resentful

very insightful

How many times do we have to have these threads?
And you don't only lift for the opposite(or same) sex but to stay and good shape and be healthy. That's why people who roid are idiots missing point.
It's not just face with girls btw, it's also personality.

Exercising in general helps you have better skin. That and drinking water, trust me, I know.
Don't stop doing it though. Despite what this fag says

Lift for those face gains

Will losing bf % give me better cheekbones?

you will lose fat in your face.

Which will reveal the cheekbones you have. It won't magically alter your skeletal structure.

If you are sub-Gandy you are subhuman and should LDAR, visit Gandy or go ER Tbh

To be the best YOU can be. The same reason you go to /fa and /lit. And why you don't go to /b.

It's all about the face to a point, you should still get a bit of muscle.

But anything beyond that is just for yourself and not for women.

lol y'all are delusional, it's more about personality, and I don't mean "maybe it I'm nice and sweet she will wanna date me" it's more like become manly and confident and the woman will come.

it's about 50% face, 50% demenor. you're delusional if you think women don't care about looks.

>Its about taking shit and dealing with it without a single fuck shown.
it's more about being cool and relaxed and fun to be around actually, as well as being masculine.

Except lifting improve chances of getting gf/laid/whatever.

Before getting fit, aka 1/2/3/4 I literally got 0 attention from females.

Now I catch sometimes girl eyeing and mirin.

Just yesterday, midnight, entering tram after a gym and there were couple of drunk hot girls who started whistling and saying "damn boi" when I entered.

Stop being dellusional, every single female loves a Veeky Forums guy

Yeah. But I like to think I have a good body, and want to get stronger, because I'm so god damn manly. So those two qualities reinforce one another.

Heck I even lost virginity, currently have 3 girls as fuckbuddies and only issue is that I love with my parents otherwise I would be ramming them 24/7.

Only thing stopping me from having gf is that its currently summer and most of students are out of town, but if I only give it some work I could easily land a 6-7/10.

>my hairstyle is same
>my fashion is same
>my beard is still non existant
>I am still 5*10 manlet
>still a shy guy
My success literaly comes from LIFTING.

lel
>I could have any woman, if I just put in the effort

ah

70% of this board are whiney cuck faggots. Almost every single fucking thread. I remember why I don't come to this board anymore. Pathetic!

ditch the childish hairdo, shave your face, and lose the acne

Kek varg lives off welfare now