Achieveable natty?

Well?

Nope

Too thick and ripped at the same time to be natty,sorry user

Yeah, at least 3 months on SS.

For a select few members of the population yes. This is my personal goal, look at people like Igor Opanhensky who is definitely a natty. If you devote time onto a bulk and cult well you can look like this for a precious 3-4 months

lol'd hard

>Igor Opanhensky natty
I just googled him and you need a reality check m8

Proof right here that if you have a nice upper body and you're low bodyfat you don't even need to hit your legs hard, just leg press, deadlift and do some machines.

havent laughed this hard in weeks thanks dude

This is achieveable natty but would require top genetics and training. More likely a "fake natty" aka low dose test or something

>too much of a pansy to squat

aestheticfags need to leave

lost it at the backflip one.

Fat powerlifters need to leave

Kekd, thanks user

Be under 5'8, and lift/diet correctly for over 5+ yrs.

i love this meme

I've followed his videos for quite some time. Believe me his bulking/cutting cycle is quite believable.

Btw unless its piqno or panda you can't just google someone and tell if they are natty.

hello there all of you newcomers, just so you know, you have to lurk a little bit before posting and you must read the sticky too, enjoy your stay while it lasts (summer's coming to an end)

You can't even see his legs you fucking mongoloid
Also well developed quads make your waist look smaller, if your upper body is in proportion.

That amount of muscle? Yes, with amazing genetics.

That amount of muscle and conditioning? No.

No.

Yeah. Not quickly, and you'd need some god-tier genetics for his look.

But his mass and amount of cut is possible. Though I'd get he had a fast before that photoshoot.

that amount of muscle is attainable natty but only if you're willing to be builtfat

>big
>lean
>natty
pick 2

>But his mass and amount of cut is possible.
Nope.