Fuck

fuck
i misread the macros of these things, now i'm stuck with 10 of them motherfuckers

what do

>fast food for bulking

not gonna make it.jpeg.exe

Eat them anyway and then get an heart attack because those things are 99% sodium.

>fast food for bulking
i normally don't do that, but
>fridge is empty
>nearest supermarket is only ridiculously expensive """premium organic magic-infused yadda yadda""" garbage
>can't drive to the usual supermarket because they're doing road works right in front of my house
>public transport is basically non existant

anyway, guess i'll eat them
if the thread isn't dead, and i'm not dead either, i'll report back on how sick i feel

Eat them all then skip one or two meals

>not getting the McDouble

Nigga you deserve it

>nearest supermarket is only ridiculously expensive """premium organic magic-infused yadda yadda""" garbage

ridiculous frozen broccoli, a bag of rice and 2 chicken breasts won't cost that much, desu

>public transport is basically non existant
get a bycicle

I have autism.

Just don't eat the buns. Eat maybe half of them with the buns. Or all of them if you're bulkin fuck it

eat them all at once and report back

no mcdouble here, laddie

>10 McDonalds cheeseburgers
>745 mg of sodium each

Enjoy your myocardial infarction

Trade the homeless for blowjobs

>pick the meth heads
>less teeth

maybe i could soak them in water for a while, so they release some sodium
but then they'll be super mushy
idk

>ridiculous frozen broccoli, a bag of rice and 2 chicken breasts won't cost that much, desu
it still pisses me off paying double what it's really worth
>get a bycicle
well i usually have a car

Take all tha pickles and onions off and only eat 7 buns

>well i usually have a car

Well, you somehow managed to get 10 cheeseburgers, do you live inside a McDonalds?

see >can't drive to the usual supermarket because they're doing road works right in front of my house

halfway through, washing them down with milk
i'm feeling a little sick

post pics, faggot

>washing it down with liquid fat and sugar

Ask me how I know you're fat

Eat without the buns maybe? Or make like one giant burger and only have 2 buns?

one i threw the paper away

>who knows what chemicals are in there\
>white bread
>no fibre
>animal protein
No, thanks.
Chuck 'em, OP.
Next!

>hating muh milky
fuk of

Why are you eating them in one sitting

u should just get rid of the bread and make custom burgers like with 3 pattys in one i do it myself whenever i eat where they dont have mcdouble, u look like the biggest retard with a pile of breads but atleast u eat as much kcal

Man I used to eat, 4 cheeseburger, 20 McNuggets, a filet o'fish, two McChickens, a large fry and a large coke on the regular.

I ate a Cheeseburger recently and literally tasted like garbage. I still crave them, I think the McDonald's in my area are all just shitty.

Looks like my average breakfast.

land of the free