One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born black
Can lifting make up for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cipd.co.uk/Images/quotas-and-targets_june-2015-how-affect-diversity-progress_tcm18-10824.pdf
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-unspoken-bigotry-of-the-bbcs-diversity-quotas/18862
forbes.com/sites/datafreaks/2014/10/16/gender-quotas-in-hiring-drive-away-both-women-and-men/#6c351f9f1235
business.financialpost.com/opinion/gender-quotas-dont-help-businesses-they-dont-even-help-women/wcm/52092207-650c-45f5-861b-23db4ddfac46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha no user you are fucked up in life

Depends. How big is it user?

BBC will

Just don't be a nigger and you'll be fine

Being black is fine, just don't be a nigger

You have to go back

What is it about being black that worries you so much user?

Being black (female/male) doesn't sound that bad. Work on getting a british black accent instead of the shitty african american accent

These.

This desu people dislike niggers because they act like chimps.
You don't have to be a chimp.

Nobody likes black women, not even black men

ok dude ok very nice opinion you got there

This is right user. I know this nerdy black kid who tries hard to be a nigger for some fucking reason, don't be that guy.

At least you weren't born black AND in a third world country, OP.

I rather take my chances and be born as a black person than pic related tbqh

>affirmative action
>Free housing
>More monthly food stamps than the average hard working family
>Race card
>Subsidized education
Yeah. You got it bad.

>had this ready to post
Sad!

Yes,all the white girls drool over big black cock .

Not OP but middle-class blacks don't need any of that, and the only reason why those things even exist is because blacks in general are born in worse conditions than whites. I really hate when people whine about all the government support that is given to blacks when whites are always better off even without that.

>claims to hate Trump and calls him stupid
>steals his mannerism of speech

hit a nerve? I know you're sensitive

>never said any of those things
>actually voted for Trump and hope he follows through on his campaign promises
I'm just tired of political shitposting.

Yeah and the whites who are born into the same shit conditions don't get all that shit.

Also affirmative action helps blacks of any class, whether rich or poor.

Then stop posting redditors in MAGA hats

There are way more poor blacks than poor whites. At least when you're a poor white you don't have to deal with the fear of getting shot right after setting foot outside your house. Not saying I agree with giving extra advantages to blacks just because they are black, but you have to consider the circumstances.

Are you fucking retarded? That's not even close to being true. Whites make up the largest poor segment in the US and also take the most government resources. Fucking dumbass college freshman

>civic nationalists
you'll learn from your mistakes someday

>2/3rds of the population takes up the most resources.
u r 2 smrt

>16% of the population has more poor people than the majority demographic
right back at you

I think you just misinterpreted what I stated. There are more poor blacks than rich or middle class blacks. On the other hand, there are more middle-class or rich whites than poor ones. That's why affirmative action exists. Also, I'm not a college freshman and you're very rude.

>On the other hand, there are more middle-class or rich whites than poor ones.
Factually incorrect. You must be thinking of jews

Jews are white.

>implying
fuck you faggot, I've been homeless and never recieved any of that shit and I often go hungry due to not having the money to eat.
You think being white automatically makes it so that you're born rich and don't suffer?

Bro you'll look pretty aesthetic

Wrong

I wouldn't worry. Lots of gay white guys like black ass.

No, they're pretty white at this point.

I like black people, aesthetically. It's usually their attitude/culture that fucks it up, though.

retard
they're Canaanites, bastard blood descendants of Cain that only exist to destroy.
i don't care how much european blood they garble up in miscegenation, they will never be white.
Jew is a race

There are only 3 types of humans. Mongoloids, Negroids, and Caucasoids. Jews fit into the Caucasoid group.

In my opinion yes, actually

Seeing as a majority of black ancestors were either slaves or tribal hunters if they were taken from Africa; your physical genetics couldn't have it better

You can build a solid body before any other race could, so consider yourself lucky for having a slave body

Other than that like what. Said, just don't be a nigger and you should be fine for the most part

Nice trips

That's guy doesn't look black. Looks like a Latino.

Literally no one thinks this except people who fail at critical thinking and understanding statistics.
We are talking about whites as a group. Obviously there can be homeless whites but comparing the sheer number of them to blacks is absurd and you know it. Plus, most of the rich people in this country and others are white as percentage of their population.
It's like when people use the privledged argument with women.

only 1 of those is human, user

>You can build a solid body before any other race could
Source?

these threads are fucking terrible.

Mongoloids, Negroids, and Caucasoids all belong to the species Homo sapiens, so I'd say they're all human.

Affirmative action needs to end in all honesty, this forced diversity is killing the tech sector, it's killing engineering, it's fucking up education and it's fucking media.

All the gibs need to be severely lessened too, for example there are "poor" blacks that get government handouts that live better than a large portion of the working population.
Thing is, you can't lessen the gibs without fucking those who genuinely need it, but without lessening the gibs you have people take advantage of the system.

Jew is not a race

Askhenazis are germanic/slavic and totally unrelated to ancient jews/hebrews

Go get an education, please

By saying jews is a race and saying askhenazis are semitic, you are just playing their game as they can claim anti semitism

You germanics are so stupid

Maybe the original jews were, but modern jews, the ashkenazi kind that are responsible for 99% of the world's problems, are khazars.

Ignore him. He forgets that it's only an average plus most blacks in Africa don't have the same height and exact genetic profile as those in the U.S.

>become buddhist
>kill yourself and be reincarnated

It's a long shot but literally your only hope.

>germanic/slavic

no just no,they are turk caucasian half breeds that bled into those sub groups.Khazar is what you are looking for

How is it killing engineering just because smart blacks are taken in before smart Asians and Whites(yes, this is how AA is supposed to work FYI) considering less apply?
Btw, AA works against Asians when it comes to whites as well, especially when it comes to Medschool.
The idea is not to flood the sector with the same race of people just because 1000 of them apply as opposed to 50 of the other group.

The word nigger is just the Latin word for black. It's impossible to be black but not be black.

Killing yourself isn't really a well appreciated action in buddhism. You can't reach englightenment like that.

And cock is the English word for a male bird. Doesn't stop me from using it to reference my dick.

You come back a sentient fucking cuttlefish then what?Reincarnation has more implications than just "changing clothes"

>implying this isn't already a claim
3rd generation holocaust payments through inherited PTSD.
the blood never changes and once you've got jew in you there's no escaping corruption. khazars were a purer race that was fooled by the Daughters of Cain. they had the modern day idea of liberalism that they didn't slay the invading horde and mixed with them. Biblical Brazil if you will.

What about self-immopators?

nigrum*

Pretty sure that's just a particular way of protesting. And they mostly only do that in India.

Holy shit everyone is retarded, just like this 3 race classification system.

Caucasoid is a broad category that includes white euros, Semites, Arabs, North Africans, and Persians.
Negroid is a broad category that includes bantus (west Africans), Nubians, and pygmy's
Mongaloid includes east, south east Asians, and Native Indians(like Inuits, American Indian)and some central Asians, though they are kind of mixed.

>implying
It doesn't work that way unfortunately, as often times a talented member of either the asians or whites will be passed on for a position at either a university of place of employment due to a) having to reach "diversity" quotas, and due to the fuckery with scores in tests.
If the blacks were smart as you said there wouldn't be an issue at all, in fact sometimes there isn't but it's when substandard students are allowed in to e.g. medical school that the problems arise.
I know how statistics work however affirmative action is literally the antithesis of a meritocracy which should be what we are in.

Next lets talk about how little scholarships poor whites have access to, don't they deserve a chance at higher education just like the blacks do?
Or are they not worth it if a poor not as intelligent black can go instead?

Not even that guy, senpai

Didn't say they weren't broad classifications. They are. Which is why JEWS ARE CAUCASOIDS.

Nigga my friend is black and he gets fucking white pussy like theres no tomorrow.

You're black, literally easy modo right now, especially with all the white boys becoming little dick sissies and cock loving traps these days

>not knowing about Australoid
you think abbos fit in any of those categories? ahaha

Here's a question that I've thought about for a while.

If people who are born a certain sex can just decide they want to be the opposite sex (and we all have to acknowledge it), can't someone who is born a certain ethnicity just decide to be a different ethnicity?

Transethnic? Like if a white guy had all black friends, grew up around black people, married a black girl, got a really dark tan, and got a really tight perm could he not claim to be African American and then we be forced to acknowledge it?

It's no different than the gender thing. Pretending to be something you aren't and everyone else agreeing that your pretense is now genuine.

He's being a reductionist pleb m8 obviously he doesn't know that.
He probably thinks that "white" is a real thing instead of being the one of very few similarities between parts of europe, not counting france, spain, portugal, or italy.

You mean liek that one guy in that shitty protest group?
Sean king I think?

Meh...there aren't enough of them to really give a shit about.

all right heeb, you can be caucasoid, but not white.
>white guy larping as nigger
probably swedish
technically it's transracial, like sean king and rachel dolazel
i prefer to be identified as trans-nigger though. more street cred

Literally it does, do you have proof it doesn't at least most of the time?
Asians end up having to score very high on their tests to get in because there are so many of them applying, if you're not understanding thatwith the concreted example I gave you and interpret it as talented Asians are being pass up (they're not, as those will be the ones that get in despite these so called "quotas") then you're just seeing what you want to fit your point of view.
If you're Asian and 10000 other Asians are applying and you think you're going to get in because you reached the average bench marks required to get in then, think again.
Meanwhile, say only 100 blacks apply(most of which are the ones who will at least meet the bench marks)so they will choose the talented ones first, then the ones who meet the bench mark are likely all going to be chosen. The ones that don't will be dismissed.

Many times Asians and Whites have the resources to pay for better tutors to help them score ridiculous scores on standardized tests.
Most schools today consider your family background and motivations regardless of your race when making decisions, anyway.

>don't they deserve a chance at higher education
There are poor whites but as a group they are doing better. In many neighborhoods, their schools systems are still better than poor blacks.
So yes, overall, even with loans, they have a better chance at getting an education. Also a family that is trying to support than more often than not(at least emotionally and socially, if not financially).

trips of truth

I've been meaning to fuck a black amazon cutie. I'm 6'5 and I only like to fuck women who can make it a real power play.

I've fucked a feminist before.

Like it matters that much. The only difference between the is hair and eyes colors. That's why race is such a stupid concepts to harp on. It's literally a blend of genes within the human gene pool. Some just being masked more than others.
People like you that draw such self esteem from your race,(idc what race desu) are pretty sad.

eyes, hair, brain size, susceptibility to illness & disease, bone structure, pregnancy, etc.. you're right, it doesn't matter at all.
your frustration stems from the fact you have nothing to be proud of your (mixed) race while others do.

Breh I can see we wont be able to agree on this.
Let me find you some data though.
cipd.co.uk/Images/quotas-and-targets_june-2015-how-affect-diversity-progress_tcm18-10824.pdf
This determines that hiring based purely on identity and not on actual performance and merit leads to employee and employer disengagement and sucks the talent ou of companies.
Results in less risk taking behaviour and innovation and ultimately leads to the company in question under performing.
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-unspoken-bigotry-of-the-bbcs-diversity-quotas/18862
an article on how a high performing high achieving white male is fired due to being white, despite his successes to be replaced with a diversity hire.
forbes.com/sites/datafreaks/2014/10/16/gender-quotas-in-hiring-drive-away-both-women-and-men/#6c351f9f1235
An article exploring a study in to how quotas can make people feel unwelcome or feel that they aren't being hired due to talent but rather purely based on gender and race.
business.financialpost.com/opinion/gender-quotas-dont-help-businesses-they-dont-even-help-women/wcm/52092207-650c-45f5-861b-23db4ddfac46

However I think we should stop here, I believe we're at an impasse, don't think I'm needlesly dismissing your view or your points.
I may disagree with them but I'm not a butt hurt autist who didn't at least consider your view.

Incidentally those black men that applied were infact given an unfair advantage over the asians purely due to numbers applying, if it was based purely on academic success then it would be fair.

You forgot about blood compatibility..

>implying
get the fuck out of here

This is NOT true. Black women are my very favorite kind!

that would be a big one, thank you
enjoy your syphilis

I don't understand people filled with irrational hate like you. I mean, it's one thing to say "Oh, they aren't my type" but to be so incredibly hateful is just...baffling.

Did some black guy shove his cock up your ass when you were young, user? At least that could kind of explain it.

This. The thing about white girls is probably 1/3 of them have a public fetish for black dudes, 1/3 of them have a secret fetish for black dudes, and the other third wouldn't touch a black dude with a pole.

If you're a black guy just lift weights and be tall and/or handsome, then move to a major city and boom, you'll be swimming in white pussy.

Kikes would be proud of this tread. Good job reddit

Nice argument mate (there wasn't one)

Wrong board mate, /pol/ is the other way.

If you browse Grindr in any country with a significant black population will will see "no blacks" bios more than anything else.

t. nigger loving self hating piece of shit

>not taking care of your body as a fascist

You made no argument you just blindly assumed every black girl has syphillus for no reason.
That's pretty hateful.
>Inb4 post a study.
It doesn't show every black has syphillus.

No a group a black guys killed a family member for a fucking cellphone.

"muh dick" jesus you are pathetic people

You're insane if you think 2/3 of all white women are wannabe coal burner. Stop projecting

post the thicc one

Black man here he's right.
white women love me.
They want me. White women literally have left the white man behind.

They're trash, you can have 'em