Is /fit /pols brother in arms?

Is /fit /pols brother in arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No this is a nigger board go away whitey

>fat autistic incels with a barely elementary grasp on politics, obsessed with memes
>slightly less fat autistic incels with a barely elementary grasp on fitness, obsessed with memes

Pretty close desu

fug muh dick bix nood whitey get out

No because no one on /pol/ lifts.

99% of the board belongs on /r9k/, but instead of realising they're pathetic they blame their failures on everyone else.

I actually agree with a lot of what /pol/ says, but its users are fucking pathetic.

Fuck off, stop shitposting outside of /pol/ and /tv/, come back here when you want to discuss Fitness.

>Boomercucks teaming up with pimply social outcasts and le based negroes

Why are they even out there? They aren't a movement, they aren't right wing, they are just calling for more of the same boomer consumerism, degeneracy and destruction of the natural world.

I fucking hate normalfags.

Hi /leftypol/

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Join R.A.M Get fit. Bash commies. Love nature. Defend your country. Avoid drugs.

No, /r9k/ and /pol/ are bother's.
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are kinda like cousins who don't really get along and fight over /cgl/
/b/ and /bant/ are brothers but /bant/ gets more praise from their parents, /v/ and /s/.

It's simple ancestry user.

Honestly fuck off this board until you're less pathetic you complete and utter hypocritical fucking faggot. You didn't even fucking read what you replied to in the first place, because you don't want to face the very real truth that you're everything that you're complaining about in modern men.

>join a bunch of DYEL twinks to graffiti overpasses
Nah I'm good

No. Fuck off.

Wow. The samefagging. I guess all that vegan diet has fucked up your testosterone and made you cranky and irritable.

no, if a group permeates another group and acts as if it was their group, it is just like immigration these days.

/pol/ is what it hates the most, migrants.

also pic related

>posts less than a minute apart
S
Back to r/The_Donald with you.

Why are you so mad at /pol/?

polfags leave or take responsibility for your life and lift
instead of blaming everyone around you for your shit lives.

Fuck off and come back when you want to talk about fitness you retard.

You can't immigrate here. We've denied your application. Fuck off. You have to go back.

Veeky Forums is anarchist

I just do what I've always done ever since /pol/ was created, sending you back there.

It is a containment board, created to divert your political and ideological discussion there. Get the fuck back there.

NOT FITNESS RELATED, NOW FUCK OFF

>h-hey f-fit, we're friends, right? ha-haha... White pride, 1488... Race war now?

>Gets absolutely fucking savaged and deported

There's no comparison. Veeky Forums is a posi... um, something of a force for..., well, not complete evil and it's helped, or at least not completely hindered at least some Veeky Forumsizens unfuck their lives at least a little.

/pol/ = incel board, on par with /r9k/
Veeky Forums = exit board, (hopefully) this board will help you get a normal life

they are complete opposites

ancap? yea, i can see that

Leftist hides his face and right guy not

No.
I don't know any /pol/ types who actually have a good life.

I thought Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums were secretly banging while vying for /cgl/'s affection in public.

The only real board bros I know of are Veeky Forums and /k/

>Veeky Forums
>exit board

God that explains the trash that we've been seeing here lately.

Veeky Forums is not your launching pad from being a failure. Everyone here is already "Chad". We'll give you tips, but we're not going to pull your ass along.

I used to post on /pol/.

I still believe everything I used to believe, but I don't wallow in self pity all day every day or constantly sperg out over random shit now. I hang out almost exclusively on Veeky Forums now and barely even post. My attitude is now super positive and my life has significantly improved.

I don't ignore the world around me but instead take action to influence it, even if its only in a small area localised around my personal/work life.

yea i'm basically in the same boat. I have times where I am /pol/ mode. But I got burnt out after we won the election.

It's too much tho. Makes you too angry. Plus after years on /pol/ you swallow enough redpills.

Same desu.
This is making it; soemthing polfags will never understand.

This shit.

I hate pol and I never go there but I'm sick of all these limp wristed manlet fags crying about Donald Trump

this

I mainboarded /pol/ since 2012, but I can't fucking stand it now. /pol/ wen't full retard with the election, and now it's pure trash.

>Everyone here is already "Chad"
HAHAHAHA OH WOW

I visit /pol/ solely to continue the story of Redeemed Ted

most modern "anarcho-communists" are trannies with blue hair tho, or just dirty crust punks

No.

kind of the same, but im way less racist and irrational, can see things from other perspectives more. overall just feel more balanced.

but still more on /pol/ side than not in some ways

totally surprised how many people feel the same way, including myself

>A black person who's never met a white dude made this meme

Keked at my desk

I just want /pol/ so stop shitposting everywhere. You have your own fucking board, just stay there.

Ya got me

Friendly reminder the report all pol and racebait threads

>Are closeted homosexual bodybuilders with severe body dysmorphia brothers in arms with a bunch of scrawny/overweight beta males with shit genetics who keep brining up ''muh pure aryan heritage'' as it's the only thing they got going for them despite that they are so all around genetically inferior in other ways that they don't realize Hitler would've gassed them anyway.
I don't know

I browse /pol/ for /sg/ and the happening threads

Sure, there's a lot of negativity on /pol/ but you gotta keep your mind clear. Swallow red pills but don't let it take over your life

>taking this picture in the bandstand at the Boston Common

I've smoked many a blunt directly where those autists are standing

Seems a bit to open of a place to smoke, me and my friends have to fucking espace to under a bridge or hide in an alley if we want to smoke otherwise the police are gonna terrorize us and force us to pay ridiculously high fines instead of focusing their resources on chasing down peaceful refugee gang-rapists

t. Swede

this is flimsy at best.

can't you please not equate /pol/ and kekistani redditors

thanks

Even before decrim in MA we could show up to the MassCann festival and blaze away with a pair of bike cops twenty feet away shooting the shit with some cute stoner girls. Reaaally looking forward to legal recreational even as someone who only smokes two or three times a month now. Call MA a liberal hellhole but I have access to guns, my taxes aren't that crazy, and my state runs pretty well day to day.

>Guy on the bottom left literally has "/pol/" written on his disc

Face it user. /pol/ is kekistani redditors now.

>h-hey maybe if we act and dress less antifa we can defeat them!

please stop embarrassing the rest of us

>Veeky Forums = exit board
>Veeky Forums is what brought me here in the first place

>Being the only nigga in group of white bois

I know that feel