Are Russians, Ukrainians, and other slavs really white?

Are Russians, Ukrainians, and other slavs really white?

Not only are they white but they're alpha whites, their men can actually throw a punch.

then why do so many of them look like literal mongol rapebabies?

pale-faced niggers

Their women are beautiful. Dudes are a hit or miss: either model tier or squatting slav in a track suit as fuck.

they're whiter than you muhhamad

Slavs (except South Slavs) are uniroincally the Whitest people alive, except maybe Balts.

They're probably the whitest Europeans, if we exclude those who are obviously asian mixed.

Considering "white" is an arbitrary label made up by European imperialists and later American racists, I'd say no, they're not "white"

why not?

Poles and Russians always say Ukrainians aren't Slavic but really they are just about as much as Poles if not more. Russians obviously less for reasons apparent to all.

Because white doesn't exist

Bad thread.

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

Ukrainians are literally the most Slavic

They're not.

Southern Belarus folks too I guess. Poles do have unironic and non-memetic East Germanic and yes even German admixture. It's fairly minor but it's there.

There is no substantial evidence that ‘ukraine’ exists

Are 56% ""white"" Americans white?

We aren't even human. Therefore, this thread isn't humanities and should be delet.

We are but I personally would LARP as Asian any time so that I would not be in one category of being with Westerners.
Plus Civilisation identity>Racial identity. Fuck Germans and fuck Greeks, byzantine subhumans. And Fuck Eastern slavs even more. And ESPECIALLY fuck Nazi scum, Jewish menace for goys.

>56% ameriniggers will call this nonwhite

>When you click Veeky Forums and think you clicked /pol/ instead

Besides the fact that Russia tried banning their language several times before