FPH Punchable Faces Edition

FPH Punchable Faces Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XCecXoW1S8
youtu.be/nI7KcgaQOb8
youtube.com/watch?v=zkKuvAJJ1O8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOMMY

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

you can just tell she's got nothing worthwhile to say if this us the sort of self-marketing she's involved with

>making le funnay quirkee faecs xD
>body positivity aka "I'm alright with being gross and fat"
>thinks that her nipples are subtle enough as to not shrink any other insecure bitches if she post this pic

I would punch her hard enough in the face that hopefully it will being back the fire of self-improvement

>the average PCOS patient will only gain 10lbs about max due to their condition

>He jutted out chin in her icon

I hate women

fuck off low t faggot

this is now a suckable tits thread

>big milky titties and fat ass
>RESPECT MY BODY EVEN THO IM FAT N GROSS ;;;)))

>Has to lean back to balance because stomach is so large
Oh lord

How the fuck do you let yourself get to this point?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>5'1"
>tall
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what if she was like 300lb and lost most of it?
I don't think we should make fun of her.

27? She looks like she's 50.

>profession
>mommy

>He fucking pale white, dead looking face

jesus

GIB MILKIES

>profession: mommy
That fucking fits her to well, considering nothing else must fit her

>the profits from that cake went to a white man

>Ethnicity: Libra
Doesn't seem like she sees that side of the family very often.

WHY ISNT HE DEAD YET?!!!

Because you payed for his healthcare :D

Gave me a chuckle

youtube.com/watch?v=9XCecXoW1S8
>when you'd rather elaborate life hacks to counter your morbid obesity than losing the weight

Sad part is this girl wouldn't even give me a chance cause I'm 5'6"

don't sell yourself short pal

I see what you done there.

Nah seriously, I've worked hard to become fit and still no qt's are interested. I'm just very tired

wish someone paid for you're education.

*your

Imagine the back gains you'd make trying to keep your gut off the floor

>implying the girl in op's pic is a qt
don't feel bad man you deserve better than that, it may be hard to find the right person but I guarantee there are girls out there into shorter guys. you'll get a qt gf someday, I believe in you.

>that last picture
When the fat angle goes too far you got bitches with their eyes behind their heads

>noticing small grammar errors
kys yourself

hahah the average atheist LOL

thanks

This is just kinda sad

>Fighting the patriarchy is being able to be proud of being a fat lazy pile of shit

More like "Fuckable Face".

This is that disease Cushings Syndrome, i think its a thyroid disease. It's maybe the one case that obesity is not their fault.

6'6 here
I'd rather be 5'6, full homo tho

kill yourself yourself?

lrn2english

Her skin has bumps, just like whales

how can whites even compete?

Holy Fuck her IG is annoying as piss

Why are blacks so violent?

honestly I'd fuck the shit out of that slam piggy and then feast on titty milk for maximum test and muscle gains

jesus have some self respect

the girl in OPs pic is absolutely disgusting

Working retail has given me exposure to a lot of different types of people (most are selfish assholes who don't even deserve to be alive)

But by far the most lazy, stupid, selfish and most disgusting people are the fatties

No, just because you have enough flesh to build two other people aside from yourself does not mean you have the right to deprive a man who has no legs from an electric scooter, I've had to watch as that man waited for that electric cart for an hour as mrs my 600 pound life was using it

Some people get a whole cart to grab a single bottle of soda. Most of those people are fatties who use it because they don't want to have to support their own weight

Being fat doesn't mean your handicapped, stop taking the handicap parking spot you fucking fat fuck

Working here has made me hate fatties so much

this is a copypasta from another thread. I would totally rail the girl in OP's pic though

>retail makes you hate fatties
This so much.

I work at a baby store and we have a wheelchair on hand to help assist women who are very late term/in labor/whatever get around the store -- NORMALLY these people either have their spouse to push them or they're physically capable of moving themselves.

Except one time there was this 300+lb woman who requested a wheel chair because her legs hurt and didn't want to walk, but instead of letting me go back to my job she expected me to push her around the entire store while her hamplanet daughter and moon-sized friend shopped around for new baby gear. All the woman did was complain that the wheelchair was made for skinny women and that the isles of clothes were too close together for a normal woman to walk through.

I thought it said moon destroyed.
Like she broke the moon with her weight

I work in a hospital in a very big city (loads of blacks and hispanics). You know nothing about true fat hatred.

youtu.be/nI7KcgaQOb8

Do you think anyone has told her that being morbidly obese is not normal?

this pasta is slowly growing on me

6'3" here and same, dawg.
>tfw will never be a qt

>ugly/old/fat women desperately trying to downplay an attractive woman's looks
Do they really think they're fooling anyone? Insecure pigs..

i love this

Post some fat males, I want to hate myself.

Guys what if we get this dude trending, get an autist in everyone's fucking suggestions

A single gramatical error destroys his opinion almost instantly kek.

Also posting a classic.

>lose weight everywhere but your ass

How does that even happen

suddenly appropriate pasta
turns out comedy is all about context

It's a meme, people do it wrong on purpose half the time.
I know I do.

Is this really how these people live their lives?

Yeah, yeah

This pissed/deppressed me off to no end.

>this woman is only 6 years older than me, yet easily looks twice my age

whoa...

Desperate fag

>sorry boys! Only Chad is good enough for me! You losers posting on Veeky Forums don't deserve someone as attractive as me

That's not me though.

>that guy at the gym who takes a sip of pepsi max between every set

>240 lb child
>not big enough for dat

Are most fat people stupid because they are fat or are they fat because they are stupid?

>That pure jealousy

Why use bats? They only had to stand on top of those scales to destroy them

I don't know what happened, that pasta usually gets on my nerves if anything, but something about seeing that op picture and then glancing down and reading the first line of the pasta cracked me the fuck up.

>ongoing and consistent FWB
>emotional connection, constant texts
Is she trying to bait some poor motherfucker into a relationship?

What app is that? im using Mimi and it gets shit done but that looks alright.

That's not Chris(tine)chan is it?

>wider calves
>cankles

*Blocks yo path*

even if you are fat in here, you arent manatee sexual assault level.

Legitimately should've gone to jail for that, they actually killed that child.

Just think about it, even if that story isn't true (prolly) there are thousands of kids going through the same shit because of stupid ass parents. Having an overweight kid should be considered some minor degree of child abuse, you're literally feeding him his death sentence.

How the fuck, in 2017 is a 7 year old getting diabetes. Shits fucked man.

Fake and stupid. If a parent was refusing to give a child insulin who needed it, doctors would call child services. Doesn't matter if it's a "private hospital" or not, withholding medicine is neglect.

You do know it takes time for child services to act on shit right? the kid probably died before CS got to them

>Oreo O's
>not Oreo's

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=zkKuvAJJ1O8