Redpills Veeky Forums edition

Girls often doesn't actually care about your muscular body

Steroids is the Veeky Forums redpill

Of course they don't care, but they care that other people care and that's women in a nutshell

Love, the way most were raised to believe in it, doesn't exist.

this is depressing

yes, it is truly depressing that someone can read that and believe any of it. notice how there are literally 0 citations. it's based on no data, no research... basically it's a view into a cynical, bitter neckbeard's head. a neckbeard with too much time on his hands and not nearly enough female contact.

>t.reddit
>t. TRP

holy shit imagine having so much free time from not getting laid that start writing essays about it lmao

have a drink or two, talk to a woman, and then fuck her

ITS
THAT
EASY

>inb4 hurr im fat, short ugly, etc

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

i fucking hate incels

I'm turning 30 years old, formerly engaged, and have never had ANY trouble getting laid.

The fact that you have no idea of the meaning or think this is some kind of excuse for not getting women shows you're in for a rough ride.

It's about how women work in relationships. If you've had any semblance of a relationship with a woman, you'd be able to relate.

Loveā„¢ is a myth. Either enjoy fucking sluts for the rest of your life, or learn the way shit really works and try to make a long-term relationship (that actually works) happen.

>just beeeeeee urself bro

>i fucking hate incels
I hate you too

I'm tall otter mode, and social as fuck yet I can't get laid because of my ugly face.
What do you propose I 'do about it'?

its funny because i said nothing like "be yourself". obviously being yourself isn't working you stupid frog/feel posting loser faggot. IMPROVE YOURSELF. or dont idc, kys

tl;dr nice blog faggot

>Asking underage b& for advice

J/K I know you're doing it ironically.

Have you been directly rejected because of your face? As in a girl calling it out directly?
Does being social as fuck include talking to girls regularly? I had an absolute skelly manlet of a friend who just kept talking to girls so much that eventually he got better and started picking up girls.

unironically show your face

How's summer vacation treating you?

I almost GUARANTEE that your face isn't the problem.

If you're
>Fit
>Neat facial hair
>Decent haircut that matches your face
>Actually take care of your skin (acne medication, moisturizer, etc)
then unless you have a literal deformity your face isn't the problem.

i'm 26 years old. literally kys incel

Supplements are trash and the fitness industry is evil

>hurr durr just get drunk and fuck a slut

Really blowing minds here

>hurr durr the reason im a virgin is because im average height, average body and average face :((( i dont have le chad body and frame thats why im a virgin i cant talk to girls due to my self-diagnosed mental conditions hurr durrr

this