Fat cunt or nah

Hey Veeky Forums, need some advice

1. Is this a good hairstyle or is it too 90s
2. Am I a fat cunt?
3. Briefs or boxers?

Kik: holdmyfries

Body from size

Yeah youre fat mate.

Read sticky. Not your personal fashionista. Pro tip: getting in shape should always take priority over dressing well or whatever.

How english can you be

You are pretty fat, your body is terrible, your haircut looks horrible and your face is a disaster.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, now gtfo.

This is why your women are leaving you in hordes for BBC. Read sticky ffs get some structure in your life and your body

You're one fat, disproportionate, INCEL looking, gross motherfucker OP.

Which means now is the time to start. Keep these pictures. Read the sticky. Stimulate yourself physically and mentally and you'll make it breh

I'm not actually english

Can you be more specific? What exactly is wrong with my face? My body?

Your face needs a beard and your body workout. Take the boxers. Briefs are out.

Workout and lose some weight first off, don't part your hair in the middle, pick a side to part it from. Face isn't too bad, but whatever expression that is stop making it. Makes you look soft af bro. Either smile or look serious. Get rid of the briefs as well. You'll turn out alright with a bit of work.

Is this a meme now because it keeps getting shit posted every morning

I wanna punch you in the fucking face and I don't know why

>it doesn't even matter how hard you try

mate you can't even see your dick when you look down and you're asking if you're fat

What makes you say that?

You look like Ralph from the sopranos

Yes you're fat. Please stop making that face for everyone's sake and your own, its the mark of a numale. Your haircut really doesn't fit your face, get it short and simple. Briefs.

Jesus I thought I was on reddit for a second

Can you suck your own tits?

You look like a fat, ugly orangutang with downs.
Stop making that ugly "hmmmmh, im just hmmmm, takin a pic, hmmm" face, try either stonefacing it or smiling, either one works, get the FUCK in shape
You'd have to be fucking blind or delusional to not see that you're a fat chubby cunt. No one wants your kik. Briefs are for 1-10 year old children, wear boxers.

stop making this thread and workout fatty

Diet discipline and please do any form of weight lifting. You look like a beta orbiter that's how everyone treats you.

>what is this thread

don't take this the wrong way but you're the worst looking human male i've ever seen

GOMAD

Is this the ideal male body? Have we truly reached peak performance?

ok now I think this isn't you because you wouldn't have made this thread again fuck off m8

fat? youre fuckin e.t. mode lmao

Get some order in your life son, is this really what you want to be?

>body
Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it that

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Oh cool, another fat hate thread

lol jking yea ya need some work,
If you want it , you can make it
Boxers baby

>What is wrong with my face, hair and body

Besides everything?

Thanks for making me feel better about by myself OP, like a Veeky Forums version of "at least you're not Anthony Burch"

Depends, how old are you?

you're really fat breh

reverse image search on google: 0 results

is this even real?

You look like an overgrown 6 year old.

Your face, your physique, your giant ass head, even your underwear. Everything about you is disturbing and uncanny.

dude what the fuck
you look like a toddler

>1. Is this a good hairstyle or is it too 90s
it's shit. hair on one side.
>2. Am I a fat cunt?
yes. you are also weak and pear shaped.
>3. Briefs or boxers?
boxers

also start doing push ups right now. you are depressing me.

You've already been told you have a stupid fucking haircut. Quit making threads about yourself