Nuls

Alright biz, should i go balls deep on this, i need something good, its already up 50 % though so im kind of put off...
Any opnions would be great

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nuls/
news.8btc.com/inchain-poise-to-be-public-blockchain-for-anti-counterfeiting-in-china
inchain.org/index_en.html
iesingapore.gov.sg/Media-Centre/News/2017/8/Tapping-blockchain-technology-to-improve-supply-chain-network
iesingapore.gov.sg/Venture-Overseas/Browse-By-Market/Asia-Pacific/China/About-OBOR
etherscan.io/token/0xb91318f35bdb262e9423bc7c7c2a3a93dd93c92c
discord.gg/fsdsNB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been researching them for a few hours now.

Somewhat scarce information.

They seem more legit than they are not. Red flacks are lacking but also solid and undeniable proof is lacking as well.

Seems they are ex-Inchain core developers. Inchain will be re-launched as a project and will run on their platform. They are yet to release whitepaper but somebody from their team said on slack "maybe tomorrow". They have passed Bit-Z and Binance's reviews. Binance has had one slippage in the past that I'm aware of - HumanHealthCoin.

Anyone confirm/deny this info?

I'm mostly relying on that Binance have become pickier on what they list, and that even though InChain ICO failed to reach its funding goals, they refunded whover contributed. So they are probably not scammers.

website is pure shite

Indeed. So is Neo's

Went in blind purely for the fact that Binance listed.

Guys I cant add a new withdrawal address on bit-z for nuls, anyone else have this problem?

40m circulating, 100m total supply
Right now at 0.28$. I'm expecting it to moon sooner or later

yeah its so cheap for little circulating supply

Where are you getting 100m info from? coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nuls/ Lists total supply as 40m and unknown circulating supply

Yep, me too. Fuck, funny how we can get filthy rich off literally no merit or hard work. Just see a coin pop up and buy, 10x your money while everybody else wagecucks and tries to climb out of the fucking rat race.

Shut the fuck up you poor cunt

the 100m is legit # total and 40m circulating coinmarketcap fucked it up as usual don't trust their numbers

I'm in 50% NULS and 50% BCH

Wrong about the inchain devs, there's been two projects with that name. This one is the Chinese one, they sold out in 22hrs and made a public blockchain based around supply chain security.

news.8btc.com/inchain-poise-to-be-public-blockchain-for-anti-counterfeiting-in-china

iinchain.org/index_en.html

iesingapore.gov.sg/Media-Centre/News/2017/8/Tapping-blockchain-technology-to-improve-supply-chain-network

iesingapore.gov.sg/Venture-Overseas/Browse-By-Market/Asia-Pacific/China/About-OBOR

I'm not sure about the Singapore and the "One Belt, One Road" connection but it's very interesting that Inchain has been setting up so many blockchain institutions in Chongqing (take a look at their roadmap) and that's the same city that they aim to cooperate with in the shipping projects.
Either way Nuls will be the underlying public blockchain platform and Inchain will run on top of it. Seems like the real deal

Getting into crypto for the first time. Is this worth starting with, even if I just test the waters with $50?

The next NEO

Sure, why not.

Where are you getting 100M from? Etherscan shows 40M total.
etherscan.io/token/0xb91318f35bdb262e9423bc7c7c2a3a93dd93c92c

40M total is the number of ERC20 tokens, Nuls will move onto it's own chain with a max supply of 100M, one of the devs said it in the slack

this week coming WP, it will be huuuuge!!! very cheap at the moment. this is 5$ coin

WP?

WP?

Whitepaper

If this goes $5 which I'm sure it won't, too good to be true really I will be very happy

>No whitepaper yet
>Please take all my money
Biz, pls.

No white paper is a red flag. This is basic knowledge.

Bit-Z (one of the most reputable Asian exchanges) wouldn't list a shitcoin.

Got listed on Binance and Bit-Z without it, threw 2% of folio at it, if it goes to shit it's ok, if it explodes great

all in on this shit

Instead of investing in this Chinese scam, why not join an actual working Pump n Dump group instead user?

We already successfully pumped CRB, new pump coming soon!

discord.gg/fsdsNB

I'm in. Looks legitimate and not just a shitcoin