Why is G*rman propaganda so strong ?

Why is G*rman propaganda so strong ?

Franks were phenotypically non-Germanic(as proved by their own depictions), genetically non-Germanic(they belonged to J2 which is inexistant among Germanics), ethnically non-Germanic(pic related), and claimed to be from Pannonia, yet, Germans claimed without any proofs that they WUZ Germanic and everyone agreed. How come ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm curious, if the Franks weren't Germanic what were they?

They were Alans like their Orleanais descendants. In fact, the name Franks can be broke up into Fra (Avestan "free") and -ka (adjective suffix) meaning "freeman".

>Franks were phenotypically non-Germanic(as proved by their own depictions), genetically non-Germanic(they belonged to J2 which is inexistant among Germanics)

Citation needed

>butthurt frog can't accept that his country is named after the people who raped his ancestors

>Franks were phenotypically non-Germanic

Quote related + Pic related

The Annals of Fulda, Year 884
>But in the end with God's help the Christians had the victory. It is said that NORTHMEN OF A BEAUTY AND SIZE OF BODY NEVER SEEN AMONG THE FRANKISH PEOPLE

Your pic shows that J2 is more common in mid and southern France while Franks were scattered around Northern France/Belgium/the Netherlands.

By 884 the Franks were heavily mixed and pretty much all the people in their land would call themselves Franks regardless of parentage.

Because they spoke a Germanic language and despite being Latinised over time in the west, they were originally a Germanic tribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
Here you go OP

Now delete your shitty thread for racebaiting
sage

>genetically non-Germanic(they belonged to J2 which is inexistant among Germanics)
Pic related

J2 in Southern France originates from the Romans. J2 in Northern France originates from the Alans/Franks.

Indeed, Franks mixed Germanics weakning them and making some of them blond haired. Hopefully the nobility(Salians, Carolingians, and so on) stayed dark haired.

>Gallo-Moroccan larping as a Frank
OH NO

Hide "Frankish" threads
Ignore "Frankish" posts
Do not reply to "Frankish" posters

>Gallo
Aryo*
The Carnutes of Cenabum were all killed by Caesar, the region was then resettled by Romans, finally, the Alans expelled the Romans. I am of pure Aryan descent matrilineally.

>Morrocan
Natufian*

Patrilineally, i am a Natufian, which mean that i can claim any Afroasiatic peoples(Hebrews, Akkadians, Arameans, Egyptians, Amorites) as my ancestors or at least as my fellow kinsmen.

Anyway, the Franks were Alans

Sad

The Frankish domination of Europe was indeed a sad period for wh*Teoid barbarians.

Is your father still in the picture?

When did your dad leave your mom?

>projecting this much

Nice try but Franks are still J2

Fuck OFF culture isn't genetic, the Franks were a Germanic tribe who spoke a Germanic language. They brushed shoulders with some Central and Eastern European peoples and adopted aspects of their culture, just as they would later adopt many aspects of Gallo-Roman culture

Tell me, do you miss your father? How do you feel about being a halfblood in France, probably not very weird considering everyone is mixed there nowadays. But I can imagine you got scorned at by both Algerians and Frenchmen would find you disgusting.

It's okay though, we are on Veeky Forums so we are a happy and safe zone. Where dad never left.

>Fuck OFF culture isn't genetic
Wrong
Frankish culture originated from the steppe according to archaeologists.

>the Franks were a Germanic tribe who spoke a Germanic language
Nice delusion, but the Franks were black haired and there is no evidence that they were Germanic-speaking.

>They brushed shoulders with some Central and Eastern European peoples and adopted aspects of their culture
Another delusion

Pls go away

Veeky Forums may be a safe space for your kind but my threads aren't, i know that you were on my last two thread yoo btw

Okay I feel bad now, sorry I made fun of you I won't do it again, I promise.

NO
They were pure Anglo!
Charlie da man was the father of all English!!!!

>Pls go away
>
>Veeky Forums may be a safe space for your kind but my threads aren't, i know that you were on my last two thread yoo btw
>g*rman propaganda

I'm not the guy you argued with but if you throw shit then you can expect to get shit thrown at you.

>he keeps going
I (still) don't care about your daddy issues nor your mother issues. My thread is a bout the Franks, and the facts that they were ethnically Aryan and racially Med, it is also about the Frankish conquest of Europe, and the racial degeneration(Nordicization) of the Frankish race that happened after the conquest.

See, when these are the kind of things you post you can expect people to reply similiar things to you.

I wasn't being ironic about feeling bad for making fun of you.

Since you sucessfully derailed my thread, let's hear your story.

Are you an amerimutt ? When did your father left you ? Why are you so keen on polluting my threads with your daddy issues ? Why are you samefagging ?

reminder, you are talking to this guy

I've already told you, we're not the same person. I just told you to maintain a high level of discourse instead of acting like a nigger.
Also
>implying it's possible to derail a thread that begins with "Why is g*rman propaganda so strong?"
Your thread was shitty racebaiting from the start and it's a shame people didn't sage it.

saved

>he is angry now
Kek

Here's for you :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms

So this is what you get when you mix a Moroccan and a Frenchman.

You are confusing two people, I am the one who bullied you. But since you are being a prissy little faggot I stopped regretting having made fun of you.

Natufian ape.

Remember to sage, report and move on. Don't give OP any attention.

Were the Normans Alans too? Because after a few hundred years im sure sone were J2

Kill yourself

>they belonged to J2
WE

THE QUEEN IS LITERALLY IRANIAN

he looks good

>t. him

Based as fuck

LMAO

You literally tried to psychologize me, but you chimped out the instant i did the same to you

Anyway, since i started to psychologize you i might as well continue.

First you projected* on me your daddy issues with various phrases such as
>do you miss your father?
>dad leave your mom?
>Where dad never left.(This one is peculiar because it isn't in the form of a question but a direct affirmation/wish)

Seeing that i was not interested with your issues, you splitted** into two personas. One that "bullied me" (using your own words) and another that "felt sorry for me" (still using your own words). Your trick, obviously, did not work so you became angry*** and these are the results:
>Natufian ape.
>prissy little faggot

Anyway, you pathetic weak-minded wh*toid are far too obvious.

>*:Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
>**:Splitting: A primitive defence. Both harmful and helpful impulses are split off and unintegrated, frequently projected onto someone else. The defended individual segregates experiences into all-good and all-bad categories, with no room for ambiguity and ambivalence. When "splitting" is combined with "projecting", the undesirable qualities that one unconsciously perceives oneself as possessing, one consciously attributes to another.[26]
>**: Passive aggression: Aggression towards others expressed indirectly or passively, often through procrastination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms#Level_1:_"Psychotic"

Godspeed user

>Pls go away
>Veeky Forums may be a safe space for your kind but my threads aren't, i know that you were on my last two thread yoo btw
>OP still keeps chimping out
Are you well?

>Patrilineally, i am a Natufian, which mean that i can claim any Afroasiatic peoples(Hebrews, Akkadians, Arameans, Egyptians, Amorites) as my ancestors or at least as my fellow kinsmen.

OH NO NO NO NO NOONONONONON NONON OH NOOOO *INHALES*

>Patrilineally, i am a Natufian, which mean that i can claim any Afroasiatic peoples(Hebrews, Akkadians, Arameans, Egyptians, Amorites) as my ancestors or at least as my fellow kinsmen.

W E

I refuse to believe that op is serious. No one can have a superiority complex this autistic

>Natufian culture > PPN culture/Faiyum culture/Capsian culture > ... > Proto-Semitic/Proto-Egyptian/Proto-Berber

All were E1b1b obviously

>OOGA BOOGA ME FRANK, GERMANS BAD, WHITES ANGRY
Thanks for the incite OP, I'll be sure to shitpost in your autistic threads every time I see them now.

Hey OP, culture literally isn't genetic. The Franks were originally barbarian savages just like every tribe that hadn't been Romanized - the idea that their origins or history mattered at all before they converted to Christianity is simply ridiculous. So yeah, keep chimping out about those ebil G*rmans or whatever, but your ancestors were literally the same tier of mud-people and you we wuzzing on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum won't change that.

>>Morrocan
>Natufian*
Beurette

This same guy used to argue French are not heavily mixed with North Africans about year ago and he got very, very upset about it. Then he found out his dad is Moroccan and now he's Pan-Natufist.