POOPINGS

Veeky Forums I need help

Recently switched to low carb diet where I am eating tons of protein, 20-30g of carbs and of course fats. I am having trouble shitting! I'll sit on the toilet and just shit out a tiny little bit. I want to clog the fucking toilet with my massive protein shits. How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe an enema? Never had a problem with this. Also, don't force yourself to shit, that's pretty bad mate.

mix 2-3 tbsp of psyllium seed shells in a glas of water and drink it every morning

Eat more carbs and fibre.

Short term? Laxitives or an enema. Long term? Bananas.

flax seeds, everyday. eat low-carb fibres.

Bag of sunflower seeds

If your shit is dry then it will likely be due to the lack of glucose in your blood as it regulates the moisture of the intestines.

Consider eating a hand full of red fruit per day to help you shit.

Low carb veg, psyllium husk, wheat or oat bran. Also drink lotsa water unless you wanna cause more impaction

This. Psyllium husks are top-tier

Happened to me too. Barely shat for 10 days and went to the doctor thinking I had a bowel obstruction. It turns out the big deficit combined with zero fiber meant almost everything got digested. I got onto a fiber supplement and after that started shitting again. But only ever tiny rock hard pebbles. That's the only thing I miss about keto.

>I want to clog the fucking toilet with my massive protein shits.
That's not how shit works.
Fiber is what makes shit. Bacteria eat soluble fiber and poop is made from dead bacteria, insoluble fiber and macronutrient remnants. The bacterial mass and fiber are the biggest components.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces
>Fresh feces contains around 75% water and the remaining solid fraction is 84–93% organic solids. These organic solids consist of: 25–54% bacterial biomass, 2–25% protein or nitrogenous matter, 25% carbohydrate or undigested plant matter and 2–15% fat.

When you eat less fiber, there isn't as much food for bacteria so there won't be as much bacteria. Also less insoluble fiber means less poop. So your shits will be smaller and/or less frequent. It's nothing to worry about if you're not constipated or otherwise in pain when taking a dump.

This. Psyllium husk fiber is the best on low carb. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water too though.

Since I have started eating clean, my shits started to smell like actual food, is this normal?

Eat fiber supplements, faggot. No fiber in your diet will make you shit bricks once a week. Eat a spoonful of fiber once or twice a day and you'll be shitting softly twice a day without issues.

Fucking faggot.

>tons of protein
could be an issue but I'm not a doctor

POP OFF JAMES!

Not going on keto diet big mistake

Curry. Shit is like nature's enema. Once a week is fine on any diet.

>tons of protein

like how much? it should be max 35% of your calories. ideally 25%.

drink coffee.

I have to shit 2-3 times a day and it's fucking shitty.

My morning shit legit takes an hour each morning.

I should probably see a doctor.

Yes, make sure to eat them to squeeze out all of the nutrition from them.

Get more fibre as others have said.

Make a shake every morning with chia seeds and flax seeds and you will have godly shits. About 6 months ago I started making the same shake every morning: banana, unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon flax seeds, 2 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 scoop protein powder and a couple scoops of a frozen berry and kale mix (Wyman's).

I shit once a day now, 2 or 3 huge logs that always come out easy and have the same consistency. The flax seeds provide a lot of fibre and are supposed to be good for digestion in general. Chia seeds provide fibre also and are extremely nutrient rich as well. Chia seeds also secrete a gelatin like substance which lines your bowls and will prevent you from getting backed up, this also makes the turds come out super easy.

>tfw have same problem
>never bothered to seek any help
this thread is God sent, thanks you magnificent exotic dancers

Also meant to point out that since you are on a low carb diet you can literally just make a shake with the chia seeds, flax seeds, protein powder and water and you should have the same results more or less. Just make sure to use a good blender that will grand it up as much as possible. It doesn't taste too bad, I've done it when I'm short on time or out of ingredients.

Magnesium

Add in a beer if you want a clean out the next day.

Just get sugar free metamucil. It's the same shit as what everyone else said in a convenient package.